Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891437168798965761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this setting the stage to oust Bannon??? He did a bunch of passive agressive shit to Priebus before getting rid of him.

He said most.

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm reading it as Sup Forums was trumps #1
Reason he got elected.

How can we be BTFO if we are suburban retards?

I thought you wuz my friend manny

I agree. We did some good work but he was the guy doing 4 rallies in one day at times.

The only people claiming we are responsible for Trump's presidency at cucked plebbitors and buzzfeed writers.

Why would anonymous people claim anything?

Fake and gay.

Senpai noticed us

Rural here, suburban retards still largely voted hillary. You can only post in this thread if your intellectual county was 80% trump

he's saying only some of /pol are the geniuses that helped.

>Checks flag
Get out.

I did my part.

I don't see the problem here. He's following the first 2 rules of Sup Forums unlike you newfags.

Is that picture real?

Thinking about it more, it is a clear shot at Bannon.

Donald Jewboy Trump is a fucking great politician...he is full of shit,can be bought and can't make anything happen

Imma stop funding moderate head choppers
(send more money to israel/Sausi Arabia for them to fund the head choppers)

fucking master politician

twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096

thank god summer is almost over

Listen, hugbox redditor. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

The emphasis on "little to no clothing" makes me chuckle everytime

This!?

Sup Forums completely monkeywrenched the (((media's))) usual gameplan and shit on their lofty thrones...hence the utterly gobsmacked looks as result wandered in. Most people are docile to the media because they want self-notoriety within this world...Sup Forums wants to burn it all down because it realises there is no hope in a logically hopeless situation only lies and the money that buys them.

it's obviously fake, the real donald trump would never say no to scantily clad cartoon women.

Either Bannon's getting Long Knifed, or Trump's about to declare war on the GOP. Maybe both!

>You are blocked.
Sad!

Yep
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891437168798965761

>most

There were dozens of articles about how the "Alt-Right" of Sup Forums and t_d got Trump elected.

well that just killed my year long boner.
peace yall imma go save the whales

...Drumpf

Friendly reminder we are currently in a silent coup d'etat whereby ((they)) are attempting unsuccessfully to subvert freedom. 5D chess

To be fair it probably was all the support he got from the media and the establishment.

RUDE