Brit/pol/ - You now remember David Cameron fucked a pig edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Sadiq Khan: 'I'm not sure what Donald Trump's beef is with me'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/29/sadiq-khan-not-sure-what-donald-trump-beef-with-me
archive.is/MEqyi

>Rape^2 in Witton railway station, Birmingham
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14
archive.is/3DJNK

>Paisley, Tebbit and Trimble all savage idea of Brexit border in the sea
newsletter.co.uk/news/business/paisley-tebbit-and-trimble-all-savage-idea-of-brexit-border-in-the-sea-1-8078800
archive.is/X7HFV

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>UK festival is allowing people to test the purity of their cocaine and ecstasy
metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/uk-festival-is-allowing-people-to-test-the-purity-of-their-cocaine-and-ecstasy-6814721/
archive.is/ybEcd

>(((PJW))) gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
archive.is/95TIE

Prev edition:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SK-LRYybw9E
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-40765420/the-playground-for-big-kids-only
youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY
youtube.com/watch?v=0QQOD4dqSoY
youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE
youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4
youtube.com/watch?v=za05HBtGsgU
youtube.com/watch?v=c4mym0EFKM8
youtube.com/watch?v=_HMjOiHqE18
youtube.com/watch?v=p4QqMKe3rwY
youtube.com/watch?v=nfbUjuqxoOw
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/trans-child-schools-help-transition-prejudice#comments
archive.is/pFM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=YSaNXpD49Qw
youtu.be/w34vnz_LEX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ASMR. I watch it because it's relaxing. No other reason, honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=SK-LRYybw9E

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-40765420/the-playground-for-big-kids-only

Millenials in a nutshell.

I keep getting thread cucked. Every day.

Oh you must be my absolute favourite first poster ever

~Rightly So

Or something

Never give up!!

It will blow up.
China and Russia will back the fuck away.
We will provide some support, but not a major role.
Trump is trying to wait until the next election cycle starts or as close as possible to help him win it with the help of what will have been a decisive, short war.

Lads I had a gf when I was 8. We walked hand in hand in the park and always played together.
Some of the kids made fun of us but we didn't care because we had each other.
She went to Australia 16 years ago and we only exchanged letters a few times before we drifted too far apart.

Thanks for readig my blog. Just wanted to share the feels. I certainly know now that I'll never feel as free or as happy as making a fort in the snow with her the christmas before she left the UK. We said we were going to live in an igloo together when we grew up.

>tfw Cameron fucking a pig was almost 2 years ago

I hope North Korea doesn't fall. They're one of the last stands against capitalism and international jewry.

>He doesn't peruse wikifeet for several hours every day

Did you play doctors and nurses lad, I used to when I was that age

Wrong. If the US hasn't acted before now they sure won't act now NK has shown itself to be capable of striking any US city.
The time for action has passed. North Korea has established itself as a world power and is here to stay.

She's probably fucked and sucked a gazillion auzzie bois by now buckaroo

Post more ABBA lads. Here's one for the lad in the last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

Atleast noone can ever take that away from you no matter what happens. Unless you get drunk on fb and message her saying you love her.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQOD4dqSoY

boomers in a nutshell

lad from the other thread here and fully embracing the abba.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE

I know you're kidding, but the events of the last few decades and the events from until a few days ago onwards are very different. Then was the time when North Korea made empty threats, now is the time when North Korea could very likely strike the American cities with some kind of explosive. I'm not saying a nuke necessarily, but I doubt that the US generals or Trump are going to want to risk such an unknown quantity as Kim-Jon-WhateverTheFuck is.

I've had a relationship or two as well. Makes it even more depressing that it never lasted.

Nah not really. Though I did have dreams about picking her up and carrying her off places like a caveman.

Wait is that Cameron pig thing real? I thought that was just a joke.

You sound like you need a good sorting tbqh lad.

Have some feels lad. I bet she feels the same way mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4

>Lads im earning money and working out hard, im still fucking bored and dont know what i want from life, everythings just a bit meh. What do?

Solution:

(You)
>Find a challenging and productive hobby.
>You know how NEETs always lie about studying science or whatever? Why not do that for real? Or learn a language. Or how to play the guitar. Or dance. Anything.

To elaborate on this a bit; you need things that you can progress in, lad - things that you get demonstrably get better at. That's why people spend hours playing Fallout or even shit like Candy Crush: that feeling of 'levelling up', that feeling of accomplishment. You need to find hobbies that take dedication, work but which you enjoy doing. For some people it's painting, for some people it's taking old car engines apart. Cooking. Learning a language. Even reading about shit counts; I didn't know fuck all about economics a year ago so I went and bought some textbooks and studied it. Stuff like that. You can throw some Fallout in if you like now and then, watch some telly as well but it's good to develop interests.

Thats the only interaction with Bjorn my family ever had really. In an area of HUGE houses Bjorn was the biggest, he had one of those central heating systems where you drill down for the heat. He also owned a massive helicopter.

youtube.com/watch?v=za05HBtGsgU

Actually gagging for a can of original flavour pringles right now lads

I could shovel down the lot and creep outside for a

wank in the garden.

Cute story user. Reminds me of the times when I was a kiddie playing around the estate and the wastelands with the other kids, riding our bikes around and making ramps out of debris at an abandonned boat yard area.

Those were some good fucking times

You need to listen to the full version with the synth solo in the middle

Just to update my blog and especially if Pube is around. The scary house of death got an offer today. I am 40 grand richer than I was and if you ever insult my cowboy boots again, woman or not, I'll turn you inside out.

kek are you on fucking acid or something and going on an abba spree, you should start counseling sessions using only abba.

Why are trans kids an actual thing and why do normies accept it?

I know why hipsters defend it, cuz they saw stewart lee say 'ukips' + estrogen and they want to be cool.

But why do normies just draw a blank. Are they that easily brainwashed and think if you criticize it you're being propa tite on the kids? There was a natgeo issue where they said medical experts recommend suppressing puberty until the age of 16 so they can decide and the medical association was 95% jewish so it's in plain view that it's bugspite sabotage but nobody says it so what the fuck

It's not a joke. North Korea is a sovereign state and it has a right to defend itself from aggressors.
Every "threat" you refer to has been a stated measure of self-defence, North Korea have not once threatened a first strike.

I-i've missd you Tommy-poster, it's been a while

t. armpit nonce

It's an alleged thing like the stuff Bush was supposed to have done at Skull & Bones. Hazing and whatnot...

>3 days into diazepam withdrawl

anyone know how long this lasts?......google is giving me all sorts of shitty answers.

I used to play doctors and nurses with a girl who's parents were friends with my parents.

Shit got real sexual.

Post your favourites

It was not unusual for his university club, the Bullingdon club, to perform strange, obscene acts but we have to bear in mind that the leaker of this tale was Lord Ashcroft who has a bit of a vendetta against Dave.

Maybe, maybe not. It certainly didn't warrant the whole media fanfare that ensued once the papers got wind of it.

>Acid
No wicked poisons for me lad. Just extra comfy listening to some top-tier tunes on Brit/pol/.

>Why are trans kids an actual thing and why do normies accept it?
The mind boggles. You wouldn't let a child choose what to have for dinner, let alone if they should start a course of hormone therapy.

what's your favourite poetry book kevin?

Cheers boss, i've started getting into reading, finished crime and punishment the otherday (fuck me russian novels are drawn out). Purchased a greek mythologies book so guess i'll just level up on philosophy for now.

It's a virtue signalling arms race to the bottom.

At uni I went on a long redpilled rant about gender and social darwinism to this girl who referred to herself as gender queer. Most people agreed with me that you can only be male or female but didn't agree with the islam stuff. People respect power and strength and I went from being deeply unpopular to having many friends. It was an eye opening experience.

Holly Earl desu

Desensitisation. At first it was shocking and disgusting to the general pubic, then it became a curiosity, a novelty, and now they are trying their best to make it a norm.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4mym0EFKM8

Shall we get a bit British then?

Thanks for the abba track. They have some pretty feels tracks like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=_HMjOiHqE18

Funnily enough abba was often on when I was a kid. It provided a sort of soundtrack to my childhood.

fuck ell lads Im well sad now init

I couldn't find her on facebook, even with her full name. I don't even know if she's still alive.

Can I gently suggest lermontov for a diversion?

Because it's a coinflip on them killing themselves in a decade's time and we can stand around going "See? I fucking told you so..."

Also, I think it's because it's so massively fucking rare. You need to remember we view this shit through the prism of posting on Britpol so we hear a lot about it. Most people don't even read the fucking papers; they just go to work, come home and stick a boxset on so it's highly likely they don't even have an opinion on whacko trannies because they've never had to debate or discuss them.

>It certainly didn't warrant the whole media fanfare

our nations leader sticking his erect penis into a pigs head whilst his mates watched deserved its own mini-series complete with dramatic reconstruction.

The one that I was able to order and will be arriving in the post some time soon - oxford book of english verse

will seoul get levelled?

How did you know/meet her? Was she a friend of the family? I'm sure you can find her, the internet is incredible.

>Not posting Cold
Wew lad

sure what do you recommend?

If North Korea wanted to level Seoul they could do so with conventional weapons.

To be fair, whenever this shit comes up in The Guardian, the comments section is full of people calling it child abuse.

And that's The Guardian.

Seoul will be the first target if anything kicks off. Hundreds of thousands could die if NK wanted.

The fact that North Korea has masses of artillery guns pointed at Seoul means that if there were to be some kind of airstrike on North Korea, it would probably be organised and prepared with the utmost secrecy and we would only know about it when/after it had happened.

>oxford book of english verse

why didn't you buy the norton anthology of poetry?

Imagine the tension in the room when he's sat with Samantha in the evening, unwinding, watching some telly when a pig comes on screen. You just know they're both thinking about it. True or not it will always haunt him from now on. One day his kids will get old enough and they'll read about their father's past and sure enough they'll stumble on this story. Dave knows this and it hurts him immensely.

They are incredibly well prepared though, they are well drilled and know where all the bomb shelters are, many of which are the subway system they have, with ample space for the citizens.

>Shit got real sexual.

Kek I know lad, the things I used to get upto with the girls when I were a kid; was all part of growing up back then

I'm keeping it ABBA, keeping it feels, and keeping it comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4QqMKe3rwY

But they're doing it to kids who have no say in the matter, it's not just a matter of saying they're mentally ill and fucked up, they're not even mentally ill their parents are either lesbians gaslighting them or gullible thick as pigshit parents preyed upon by yid doctors.

They're trying to increase how common this is and destroy as many white kids as possible so it's not a fixed percentage of the population thing like how many adults become mentally ill and think they're the other sex.

listening now, fuck i love the cure.

>tfw no slutty Fiona gf

South Korea is oblivious to the threat they face from the North.
They're in political chaos at the moment and corrupt as hell, when they start to react it would already be too late.
Seoul being levelled would be the least of the south's concerns.

Congrats, how many houses a year do you do lad?

Who /haleymcqueen/ here?

He's an Englishman and probably finds it fucking hilarious in private.

How many times do you think someone has said "oink oink" to him?

For the true foot fetish patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=nfbUjuqxoOw

POST MORE

It was made up by Ashcroft to get back at Cameron for not giving him a senior role in government.

But normies aren't buying it, is the point.

Here's the comments section from the last Guardian article about trans kids, sorted by the number of recommendations.

Redpills all the way, on The fucking Guardian:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/trans-child-schools-help-transition-prejudice#comments

archive.is/pFM1U

Disintegration is the best album ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=YSaNXpD49Qw

She was a schoolmate but we also went to the same youth group thingy, it was in the town and it was like a community centre where you could do activities and stuff.

I could try asking my parents, but I'm not sure I want to open that door. It's an untarnished memory as it is, with my life this shit I probs can't feel with finding out she's dead, or worse, a coalburner (kek)

I got married to a girl when I was a kid. She's a 10/10 qt now and is married to a photographer. I still feel weirdly betrayed.

It unironically is.

I had a massive foot fetish when i was a kid but it's completely dead now, not quite sure what happened there.

probably has three half caste kids already m8

How far along is here pregnancy?

I'd leave it if I were you.

imagine the tension in the room whilst you're trying to masturbate yourself up to a full erection whilst all your mates are standing round you chanting "BULLA BULLA!", waiting for you to fuck a pigs head.

What is loooooooooove anyway desu

youtu.be/w34vnz_LEX4

>remember David Cameron fucked a pig edition

Thats fake news... but even if true, I would rather fuck a dead pig than Diane Abbott

Whose the one on the right? Is she single? Will she settle for less?

But CiF is just like Vice youtube comments, for the past few years they've mostly been populated by right wingers who want to buzz off their anger.

This leave it alone lad

I think you're making this a way bigger thing in your head than it actually is or was mate. Cherish the time you had and move forward.

VERY NICE