Why is this faggots face so punchable?

why is this faggots face so punchable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXCb6azGnbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he reminds you just how few excuses you have left?

Smugness will do that

and 1 bullet left

fuck off faget

because deep down you know there are people out there who don't see through him and take all of his fake-ass posturing seriously.

because he's an actor who has never actually held a real job ever in his life

>the good goy pledge
WHY ARENT AMERICANS OFFERING TO WORK FOR $2/HR TO UNDERCUT ILLEGALS??!

Because you're a liberal

I don't see the problem, OP.

Why does this list make people so angry?
It's mostly true.
Only thing it doesn't really account for is having a super faggot of a boss that doesn't even do his job correctly. But then again you could just look for another job.
No reason for you to be mad at people who are successful, you're not deserving of anything, you need to earn your keep. That's how capitalism works.

You want an income you can actually live on or something?

Get a job, Commie.

Also the list is just endless patting himself on the back, which is an irritating behavior.

he is absolutely right

IF WE ABOLISH THE MINIMUM WAGE COMPANIES WILL ACTUALLY START PAYING MORE

Choose wisely, then.

>Hating on Ernest.
You sir, are worse than Hitler.

And repealing environmental regulations will improve the environment.

He's a living breathing reminder of everything you are not. Successful, relevant, and respected.

Wait, Sup Forums hates him because he likes blue collar workers?

good thing theres only one you

>Ernest
kek

this fucking list

>come early
>stay late
THE LOTTERY, GOY

What's wrong with debt? How are you even supposed to buy a house without going into debt? I doubt most people save up $100,000 before buying a house.

He should've been more specific with that paragraph. Not all debt is bad.

>"show up early, stay late, and cheerfully volunteer for every crappy task there is."

Hell fuckin' no. You show up at your scheduled time, do your job, and leave at your scheduled time.

Mike Rowe is tell you to be the dumb horse from animal farm: "I WILL WORK HARDER!!!" while the (((pigs))) have already made the decision to sell you to the glue factory after you've become worthless.

Because you're a numale faggot who couldn't change a lightbulb without consulting google?

Take out the happy wage cuck elements and he's got a really good list

>2, 6, 8, 9 I fully agree with
>1. Not if you're born mentally ill or in a shithole state like Mississippi
>3. Fast food restaurants run by nigs aren't an "opportunity"
>4. Who would be passionate about working for fucking Walmart? Who would be passionate about having to deal with degenerate customers and asshole managers
>5. Excessive debt is bad, some debt is ok if you can pay it off
>7. If you love or at least tolerate your job, sure. Otherwise, fuck that!
>10. Partially true but See 1
>11. Unless they make laws and taxes that impede on your success
>12. See 7

Bait/data mining thread? why the fuck not.

You lazy comunist nigger faggots don't know what it means to build something do you? I am willing to bet none of you actually have a skilled trade or work in your chosen field. I'm not talking (((union))) either, i'm talking if you want to get paid, you work type shit.

>i decide what is and is not a 'real' job

liberal detected

FPBP

I like him. It's people like him that keep me getting up to run at 5am

what the fuck are these numbers? lurk moar newfag.

butthurt actor detected

you might be a nigger if........... you post you dont like him

>waiting tables is so hard, oh no he called you a faggot!

I bet you're so much of a pussy that you couldn't even lift a 2' lvl of ANY length.

But work at home
And i have my own hours

FPBP

If you need an alarm clock, you're doing it wrong. 4 AM every day, even sunday. Nigger.

A lot of it I do agree with, and having a mentality like this are they keys to success. But having someone ask you to sign a pledge just seems like some corporate shit to keep you from complaining about shitty work conditions. "heh goy, you signed this little pledge, don't cry about having to work 70 hours a week for minimum wage".

You're looking at a man with no future, user.

"Show up early, stay late."

bbbWWAHHAHAHAH

what a cuck.

You fucked up in school nigger.

>engineering major
>study hard for 4 years
>comfy 80k starting plus benefits
>can work at home half the time
>just clock in on the cloud system and shitpost
>literally getting paid to shitpost

Are you NEETs even trying?

>OY VEY GOY YOU MUST WORK HARDER FOR LESS PAY, DONT YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL LIKE ME

>clocking in
>not salaried
You goofed

>Determinism isn't real but equality is because others I'd feel bad

>I believe people are created equal.

So someone with a 250 IQ and someone with down syndrome are created equal, the one with down syndrome just made bad choices and the one with a 250 IQ made all the good choices, so happy to find out there's no such thing as causality ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

>80k

Fucking kek. Six figures or nothing faggot

Are you kidding? I don't even get a wage any more, i'm the type that's paid by the job, but a salary is usually lower than a wage if you actually do the math on your own hours used. Kill yourself.

Cause you are a lazy nigger. Also FPBP

I'll see you two e-begging for steam games on Sup Forums.

Man up and tell me what that means?

the sweatshop pledge

my job's my identity buddy. do you know what a v8 hemy is? of course you don't, because you're a stupid millennial! now please excuse me while i listen to the rolling stones and work on this vintage automobile. yeah, i got big balls. you like that? fag

by the way, what was the capital of ancient mesopotamia? LMAO YOU DON'T KNOW? typical millennial punk

You're on the scared list, also.

You have no idea what that flag stands for.
Thought it would make you look edgy, didn't you?

kek, memes asides who is this literal classcuck?

If we make murder legal it will go away!

>Be a good goy and work for $10 an hour. Shut up and be happy about it.

These are the rules of the slave.

because you are an insecure beta who is posturing

This should help.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FXCb6azGnbk

There are plenty of people who do what he does and just get shafted. Working early and staying late doesn't always make you look like a good worker. Often it makes you look like a doormat.

lol, just end yourself op. you can't even live on your own

You don't know the value of endless hard work buddy.

Clean your room.

either ur, babylon, assur, ninevah, akkad, seleucia, or ctesiphon depending on the era

Where did I leave that truck of peace?

$100,000 for a house? In dream land? Going rate in Rooland is half a mil. Literally no chance of not going into debt unless you were born to rich parents.

Because you're a millennial and allergic to hard work.

Do you know what FPBP means or are you high? It means first post best post you fucking mong. While I'm at it, I called OP a useless nigger not you. Learn to read.

damn that avo on toast looks good

Who is Ernest?

Also, OP would probably break his wrist if he decided to punch anything.

Mike punches back, so do it faget.

>being a shitbird in everything you do, say, or think because there are cases where it doesnt matter if you werent

user, his advice implys you arent a cucked beta.

It means you have to go back

The only reason you could hate the guy for is, because deep down, you know he's right.

>Rowe is talking sense to the normies
>Shut it down, Shlomo!

Should have been born to better parents, it was your choice to be sperm in that mans testicles, don't ask me to pay for your medication.

Boomer pls go

You know what I mean, Vern?
Ehehehehehehhehooooo...

In that case, I thank you, and apologize to you and the other two whom I misunderstood.

When I am on my death bed and I look back on my life I will with great regret, shudder and despair at the lack of hard, meaningless, back-breaking work that I missed out on.

If I only learned sooner maybe I could of washed dishes for $10 an hour and culturally enriched myself by spending more time with spics and niggers in the back alley on the frequent but coveted cigarette break.

Here's the long and short of why you're wrong:
You take pride in your work for you, not for anyone else. You do what you agreed to get paid to do the best you can because that's who /you/ are. If all that's available to you is shit jobs, work that shit job for long enough to save enough money to move somewhere where real opportunities are. Fuck, at the very least, long enough to afford a bus ticket and then figure it out when you get to not-shithole. Day labor is always a thing until you get a decent job.

Hell, you might even need to take two shit jobs to get out of that shithole. The whole time though, even if you're doing the most brainless, stupid bullshit, there's one thing that you can work on building and creating a reputation for: one helluva work ethic.

I've done it. I started in a goddamn town where I'd have to drive 60 miles one way to get a job that was just $10/hr. I did what I had to to get the fuck out of there. What made it easier when I got to where I am now, I built up a bunch of really strong references by being a good employee at shit jobs. I now, no bullshit, make six figures working just half of the year.

conventionalist pleb.
I believe him when he says the world isn't fair and he's ok with that
he's a brown noser
if he was born in the middle east he'd want sharia law
200 years ago he would have been fine with burning witches at the stake.
noting for this idiot to brag about

>Driving 60 miles each way
>Muh work ethic

No, you're just mentally ill.

Literally not what is written on the pledge.
>I believe the best way to distinguish myself at work is to show up early, stay late and cheerfully volunteer for every crappy task there is.
Literally being a fucking doormat. Take your beta/cuck rhetoric back to The_Doormats

Nope, just someone who had the misfortune of being born in BFE, but damn sure ain't going to die there.

The bar has been set so low in modern society that blue collar idiots feel they've been given a reason to feel superior for working 9 to 9 at a job they hate for little pay and little reward.

I find his paper highly arousing, what's the problem here again?

Because he's a completely phony fuck. He's an actor and opera singer who was born into a wealthy family and he's never once had to do any of those back breaking and/or disgusting jobs on that show he had.

I believe you.

He was a character is a series of wacky movies in the 90s. Mostly silly slapstick humor and goofy faces. There were a bunch of them, like Ernest goes to jail, or Ernest goes to Camp.

Pretty much it, he knows that he won't have to do the job for long. The person in that crappy position probably makes just enough to get by, they probably don't have the luxury of looking for other opportunities or upskilling so they are stuck in that job until they get fired or retire.

what the point anyway? is this supposed to be proof he's a good person?

I believe i am entitled to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. nothing more.

wow he's in luck.

I wonder how he would feel about the government spying on him. I bet he wouldn't care because the believes the slogans

>could of
Congratulations, you're both illiterate and lazy.

>little pay
I make $1650 a day friendo.

>Paper might as well read "prep the bull and thank him"
>I find this highly arousing

I totally get that, but I think he's aiming this at entitled, lazy, whiny brats (liberals, stoners and neets) who need work ethic more than anything.

When your labor is worth something them you can demand respect and money.