Shame shame

We know your name.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DnvnCyFQ
archive.is/kMQld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad!

bump

they love to go after lauren southern too, one of their fav targets because a pretty girl who speaks eloquently and raises awareness about white genocide / traditional values is dangerous to them

>Sup Forums is one person

> (OP)
At this point I'm pretty sure everyone wants Trump to vaporize NK

yeah anytime you see people pushing this "e-celeb" meme, it's literal paid shillery, because the gatekeepers of information in our society are HORRIFIED over youtube and the proliferation of
"alternative media" via the internet, which has greatly diminished their power and influence, and given people the tools to call them out on their bullshit.

there is literally NOBODY on Sup Forums, no real person, who thinks "e-celebrity" is even a thing. that was a term made up by the establishment to desperately grasp to their power, just like "fake news"

Look at the nu-pol redditor from the_donald!

If it isn't obvious to you which threads are obviously Antifa bait threads, ya'll retarded.

I wouldn't be surprised if those retards are 90% of the replies to those shitposts. Arguing with each other in their larptard forms. I just scroll down on that idiocy. They have zero meme magick. Literally "How do you do, fellow redpilled?"

"hurrr durrr, nu-pol, plebbitor! hurrr durrrrr trump is secretly a neocon joo! wut? i'm sick of all this e-celebrity stuff! guyyyyyyyssss. guyssssssss seriously can we srsly stop giving attention to these e-celebs like alex jones and lauren southern who shill jooish propaganda for shekels? wait.....let me get my schlomo meme and nazi flag so they know i'm legit!"

I know that Southern is exaggerated for memes but why is that one Finn so obsessed with her? I shill against her just to see what he writes.

>le "nu-pol" meme
that's how you identify them
>le "Sup Forums is one person" meme
I've been seeing this a lot lately. this must be the new meme you're using to deflect criticism, shill

I know that the guy you're replying to is joking, but not sure with you.

bump

Either top bantz or double digit IQ. I can't tell but neither can the shills, I suppose.

it's supposed to be an impression of the people he is talking about you vegetable

Yeah, I suppose it should have been obvious from no greentext. Syntax interpretation error on my part

you're a fucking retard if you don't think people who whine about "e-celebrities" and "nu-pol" on here are legit shills. they've been caught in the act a hundred times planning out these strategies. i posted a couple examples at the top of the thread so you can either bring some substance to the discussion or fuck right the hell off as far as i'm concerned

I tell you hwat, pol gets completely swamped with shilltards on U.S. time. I feel sorry for y'all. It's comfy on our side of the ""globe""

this website is fucking overloaded with shills, it's like omfg. to leftists Sup Forums is the fucking devil. the boogeyman in the night. they all want to come here. MSM monitors here, shariablue posts here, ANTIFA's post here, little faggots who fancy themselves "revolutionaries" and have nothing better to do but volunteer their time to shilling here post here.

they're DEVIOUS and they will latch to anything they think seems to be working. anything that gets a reaction. "trump is a joo neocon". "lauren southern is a niggerlover". "alex jones is an e-celeb". "you're nu-pol". fucking ANYTHING. they will pretend to be ANYTHING (trump supporters, anti-semites, racists) it doesn't matter to them as long as they think it moves the discussion in any way in their direction

^this

Le bump

>>>/reddit/

Anyone know what the discord link is?

All those threads don't even reach bump limit and have like 2-3 people responsible for half the posts spamming the same images over and over

THEY'RE TRYING TO DRIVE THE ALT RIGHT TO BACK LAURA LOOMER
OY VAY

Bump bump in my trunk
Bump bump bump bump
Bump bump in my trunk
Bump bump in my trunk

Many such shill cases. Sad!

Lol that's exactly what a jew-pol redditor would say.

>get like 5 friends in a discord
>post a few anti-trump things alongside a "influence plan"
>take screenshot
>post on Sup Forums
>watch retards scream shill at everyone for months
The collective IQ of this place must be double digits.

Wrong. We hated e-celeb bullshit back during gamergate.

>this website is fucking overloaded with shills, it's like omfg.

t. newfag

Just me and 3 friends can fill the catalog with trollposts altho since Sup Forums does god's work, we don't really do that anymore. If we were under siege as bad as you say, Sup Forums would be kill.

a Sup Forumsack is usually smart.

a newfag is retarded and wants to feel important and that we do war right here on this imageboard and not in comment sections of local news websites and normiebook

and Sup Forums in general is just an ocean of piss, we are russia in winter, one of the core principles of Sup Forums even back to the days of /new/ is that we cannot be invaded

which is why you find newfags trying to spread the /x/-tier excitement & fear of being invaded

Good point man, pastebin.com/DnvnCyFQ

>Mod has a rick and morty avatar
Color me surprised.

considering there are literal superPACs funded by 10s of millions of democrat dollars, specifically for the purpose of trolling the internet, and in particular websites like Sup Forums? no. you're wrong. you're just factually wrong. you have not a leg to stand on in this discussion either.
spamming a board is not the same thing as shilling. just spamming nonsense (which literally happens all the time if you sort by new in the catalogue) will just get you IP banned and threads deleted. have you even looked at the threads posted on Sup Forums, retard? almost every post is always a spam shill thread. "why does lauren souther love niggers". "why is richard spencer such a kike". "why do cumskins exist". "defend this Sup Forums, you literally cannot" blah blah blah. the patent stupidity of what you're saying is stunning.

All too easy to spot establishment tyrant shills

thats a bot

Why are they shilling so hard tonight?
Something happening?

Debate me on discord sometime if you're not too ashamed of your 18 year old puberty voice.

Your posts are just spergtastic. The only real shilling I've seen was on Sup Forums by game publishers and IIRC, AMD. Sup Forums actually buys shit as well, so it made sense.

If I were a marxist with a troll army, and I found out they were wasting time shilling anything on Sup Forums, they'd be fired immediately.

I'm guessing you believe the faked CTR member memos as well.

I know, I know. You wrapped your self worth up into the idea of "fighting shills" here on Sup Forums. You weren't wasting your life shitposting with other polacks, you were FIGHTING THE WAR!

Except CTR spent 99% of their assets on "correcting the record" in local news comment sections, topix, facebook, and plebbit. Where they could actually find people to influence and persuade. Especially topix and local news comment sections for syndicated political stories, they were desperate to get the low information internet user. You have any idea how many people are on AOL accounts and just go to topix and facebook and a few news websites for their area?

So I don't blame you for being defensive and hostile when confronted with reality. I'm pretty much telling you that you actually didn't do battle with evil, and that's a hard pill to swallow if you're a kid who wasted your time shitposting on Sup Forums. But fret not! You were still on the right side.

His next post: BUT AH SEEN THEM! Y'ALL DUN KNOW WHUT I SEEN FROM THEM SHILLS

The moment Sup Forums launched the freak out about shills meme, every single swinging dick that wanted to troll Sup Forums promptly started LARPing as a CTR shill. Because it got results.

If my gas station adds a new blend of gas that doubles my mileage, you better believe I'm picking that blend EVERY time I pull up to the pump.

>I am what I'm paid to be
That shill described the epitome of every boomer, of every millenial liberal, of the entire neoliberal movement.

"We are, whatever it pays to be"

All too true. Some of them just do it for free because they think they are hardcore trolls. There's some cripplechan spin off group called "the herd" and when they are bored they just use some Omegle and some weird script to post spam in threads. There are probably a bunch of other discord groups just like it.

>Your posts are just spergtastic.
using ad hominems to dismiss facts without providing content of your own, cool

>The only real shilling I've seen was on Sup Forums
so literally denying the existence of groups like CorrectTheRecord, ShareBlue or American Bridge. yeah ok, you're coming from a real place of intellectual credibility here, aint ya kid?

>Except CTR spent 99% of their assets on "correcting the record" in local news comment sections, topix, facebook, and plebbit.
citation needed. oh wait, you can't provide one because you just made this up :(

your entire post was just a triggered wall of non-substance, gaslighting for dems and shills, and things you WISH were true

exactly OP, Fuck Russia, Russia is not based, fuck leftists and fuck antifa faggots. Russia will collapse and antifa will finally lose their funding and training.

Just fucking stop posting this shit. They're not tearing anything apart except their own assholes.
It is very well known that there are shills on Sup Forums daily, it's no fucking secret and they won't change anything which time has proved over and over again.

Just... relax.

In fact, you can find people who try to pick on Sup Forums anywhere. Was this guy being paid for it?

basically. back in teh 20th century it paid to be conservative. then culture changed. now it pays to be a liberal. that's what society is telling these people to be, so that's what the soulless pieces of shit become. all they want is kudos and status. they're totally full of shit. they have no substance to them in their souls and nothing that defines them personally other than this all consuming black-hole of a void within them that craves acceptance and compliments from big papa society

You can't even manage a coherent argument. You say I'm denying the existence of CTR before explaining where they were actually working. You probably thought the constant DRUMPF BTFO shitposting was ACTUALLY CTR, you poor kid.

Everyone comes to Sup Forums to troll us. Everyone. Even boards here on Sup Forums.

"The only people who would dislike us and fuck with us would have to be PAID TO DO SO!"

please kys

is there a discord server link I can have to raid these faggots with

Oh look, a drumpfie broke a Sup Forums global rule! Nice!

shut it down! shut it down! the goyim know! stop posting this!

oy vey! just relax! there is nothing to see here! nothing to see here at all! no such thing as shills! you are a goyi.....conspiracy theorist if you believe in such a thing! pay no mind to groups like CTR, shareblue or american bridge! pay no mind to the ANTIFA's in discord chats everywhere who are hatching plots to come on here and subvert the discussion! don't pay attention to the facts!

>using ad hominems to dismiss facts without providing content of your own, cool

this kid calls me a retard first then gets buttmad when i describe him as spergy, huehue

I really wish you had never come here in 2015 when you heard about Sup Forums

i mean you're literally denying the established facts of these groups and what their publicly stated mission and purpose was. being angry and using ad hominems isn't going to strengthen your position

Invite link to the shill server. Enjoy.

you can use ad hominems and say names, that's fine, but when its the entirety of your point it sort of makes you look bad. so far i haven't seen anything from you other than saying "blah blah no you're stupid and that's not true" like yeah, ok, that's your whole argument? you're either a shill yourself or you're......who the fuck knows what would possess someone to believe what you believe in the face of patent evidence to the contrary

>i mean you're literally denying the established facts of these groups and what their publicly stated mission and purpose was

quote from me:

>Except CTR spent 99% of their assets on "correcting the record" in local news comment sections, topix, facebook, and plebbit. Where they could actually find people to influence and persuade. Especially topix and local news comment sections for syndicated political stories, they were desperate to get the low information internet user. You have any idea how many people are on AOL accounts and just go to topix and facebook and a few news websites for their area?

do you honestly have a learning disability or something? i'll go a little easier on you if that's the case

The best/sad thing these western liberal don't seem to realize is that the more you try to push Sup Forums or Sup Forums as a whole in left the more it will lean to right..You can try and try but with every try it will go further and further away from left.I hope these western liberals will realize this.

I dont feel torn apart..

All those new fags on Sup Forums...

If you can't spot the false flagging a mile away, go back to your r/MatchMeForSanders reddit.

>liberal children go to pol to cause trouble
>get redpilled
>decades long blue states turn red

historians will never believe how influential this shit hole is

and it is a shit hole, but it's our shit hole

I get it. You're 100% emotionally invested in the idea that CTR spent millions of dollars raiding Sup Forums. This gives your time spent shitposting here (and not going to other websites to do the God Emperor's work) meaning. It also means you never, ever have to be wrong- anyone who disagrees with you was PAID to disagree with you, not because you're an idiot.

Because of this, you're experiencing cognitive dissonance. You literally can't process the fact that CTR was operated by people who wanted results, who had a job to do, and who wouldn't just piss into our ocean of piss. You can't understand why they would focus on news website comment sections and topix and faceberg and plebbit.

If I had just ten people and a hundred thousand dollars to pay them in & cover VPN expenses, Sup Forums passes, etc, I could raid Sup Forums so badly, it would make Sup Forums harbor look like five minutes surfing YTMND. It would just be regular Sup Forums shits and giggles on a mass scale. And Sup Forums is easy to troll, here's me LARPing as a Google employee:

Great thread by the way, definitely worth a read.

We are being invaded but it doesn't do anything because >ocean of piss

quote from me:
>citation needed
pls tell me where you obtained documents that made you privy to CTR's financial expenditures and the division of their resources / which websites they decided to focus their efforts on. did you work for them personally? because if not you're just full of shit and blowing hot air out of your ass here

the reality is that these organizations are out there. it's been proven time and time again. most of them are open and public about the fact that they shill online. you're arguing the inarguable here and you've done nothing to provide any proof of your claims other than say "no no no, this is the way it is, they don't do any of that. why??? uhh.....because i fuckin' say so hurrr durrrr"

you yourself are either the biggest fucking moron on the planet, an ideologically motivated democrat POS, or you yourself are a shill. i'm not going to keep dignifying you with responses until you present something meaningful other than "REEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT SHILLING IS REAL"

>thinking there's progress to be had here
I wonder if their command center exists solely in their minds

none shall are oppose the Trump empire!

ALL OF THIS. ALL OF IT. AND NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS. IN FACT, ALL EVIDENCE AND THE PAC'S PUBLICLY STATED GOALS ARE THE TOTAL CONTRARY OF WHAT YOU SAY.

my god dude, you're just a walking fucking joke.

keep pumping out these triggered walls of texts. all pissed off because people know the truth about your precious DNC and leftist bullshit.

"REEEEE REEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEE I SAID IT'S NOT TRUE THO!!!!!!" that's all i've heard from you so far

they actually think we cant see pass this bullshit

We're constantly being invaded by everyone who wants to come visit the zoo of vicious internet nazis who helped elect a president and poke the bears in the zoo. And it does nothing.

The meme of "haha paid shill" did more to disrupt Sup Forums than anything else did, because it gave all the people who wanted to troll Sup Forums a GG-EZ win button.

In fact, if I had been in charge of CTR, and if anyone had actually WANTED us to attack Sup Forums, I would have just spent some resources on spreading rumors that we were attacking Sup Forums, and let polacks do all the work of tearing each other apart, give the usual troll incursions a new costume to LARP as, while we at CTR continued with our normal mission of INFLUENCING PEOPLE.

And again if anyone thought a shitty hillarywojack combined with DRUMPF BTFO was CTR, or the mspaint "internal CTR memos" were real, they were the retards who would have made "magic crystals" on Sup Forums back in the day and killed themselves

One of the reasons this irritates me is many people from Sup Forums did fight the enemy on the shores of faceberg, in the comments of plebbit, even on twatter and the distant and scattered little islands of news comments. And kids who never had the initiative to do that want to erase those bold heroes, and claim the glory for themselves.

That's Saz's first and only post.

This is clearly an elaborate troll by a fat autist with too much time on his hands.

It would be very nice if people stopped replying to shill threads altogether and let them die their ten-minute death as they were destined to do.

>pls tell me where you obtained documents that made you privy to CTR's financial expenditures and the division of their resources / which websites they decided to focus their efforts on. did you work for them personally? because if not you're just full of shit and blowing hot air out of your ass here

Okay, let's see the evidence that they were here

>the reality is that these organizations are out there. it's been proven time and time again. most of them are open and public about the fact that they shill online. you're arguing the inarguable here and you've done nothing to provide any proof of your claims other than say "no no no, this is the way it is, they don't do any of that. why??? uhh.....because i fuckin' say so hurrr durrrr"

Never said they weren't real. I'm downgrading your estimated age- you're clearly now 16-17. And you have a Kekistan flag on your "ironic" faceberg account.

You keep trying to misrepresent what I'm saying as well, arguing like a jew. I never said they don't exist, but you're imagining that I am in order to knock that strawman down as hard as you can, because you've got nothing else.

Aristotle used LOGIC to determine that atoms must exist. I'm using logic to show where CTR focused their efforts- and that's where we actually saw them, in those areas. And their posts were not "DRUMPF BTFO" "TRUMP IS OVER LOLOL". They were insidious and working hard to persuade people to the side of the Hildabeast.

When a leftist youtuber get popular, other leftists boost them up.
Every time a libertarian or right wing youtuber gets popular, Sup Forums calls them a shill.
Figure it out, faggots. You don't have to agree with everything they say, but these people are out there pushing YOUR agenda for YOU. Even if they are not genuine and just attention whores who will turn on a dime(and many are), they STILL do the important task of delivering a lite version of your beliefs to a wider audience.
You can't remain a suber seecrit cloobhouze and also win the culture war and BTFO leftists in any meaningful way. you have to pick one.

>ALL OF THIS. ALL OF IT. AND NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS. IN FACT, ALL EVIDENCE AND THE PAC'S PUBLICLY STATED GOALS ARE THE TOTAL CONTRARY OF WHAT YOU SAY.

You slimy little underage kekistani shit.

archive.is/kMQld

>In response to these attacks on supporters and superdelegates, Correct The Record is launching the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force. While Hillary Clinton fights to break down barriers and bring America together, the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force will serve as a resource for supporters looking for positive content and push-back to share with their online progressive communities, as well as thanking prominent supporters and committed superdelegates on social media.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

Oh look once again you're full of shit, kid

>Every time a libertarian or right wing youtuber gets popular, Sup Forums calls them a shill.

Mostly just when they're a chick putting her tits on display and clearly just parroting philosophy and observations that we've read here a hundred times.

Sounds like a good plan but thats why you work for Sup Forums and not david brock

get a room u feisty lil bunnies

Getting real sick of these discord server wars between different teams of shills. Getting really fucking tired of the obvious shills that post this false flag shit, then accuse some group they have a person gripe against and claim its a "raid". There are battling discords of shills and autistic fanboys battling for "control" of opinion on this board, and its obvious as fuck by now what kind of bullshit shilling techniques you're using because you fucking overdid it.

FUCK OFF

I support all anti democrat stuf.

nonstop

rekt feminist videos is best youtueb channel

guy should be on trumps staff to do CNN

Yeah but its not about her being for us, its about her getting the points we've heard a thousand times to bro-culture normies who will absorb anything said by a decently hot chick

That chick is drawing people into your side. Do what you should do with any woman.
Fucking use her then leave her on the side of the road when you don't need her anymore. Plus once she loses popularity after this is all over I 100% guarantee sextapes.

Because it's an easy counter to cause natsocs to purity spiral and lose support.

>bro-culture normies

Oh c'mon, you can't be that much of an aspie that you think normal people are any different than you are. Being a nerd isn't an identity, and being a social outcast only happens by choice.

And the chick thing only works if they have mega social fame, and then it only works on other chicks. IE, Kardashians promoting coalburning.

please explain further I don't fully understand what you are trying to say.

Anyone who says "purity spiral" is pro-degenerate, whether they know it or not. "Purity spiral" simply means "anti-degeneracy"; if you fell for the meme that anti-degeneracy was a problem, then you got shilled.

Except everyone can see through it except the 'target audience' who desperately want a new /ourgirl/ to argue over. Seriously. That's the reason you don't see these chicks becoming popular with mainstream people.

If you wanna see a pretty face and rack parroting what her 'redpilled' boyfriend tells her to say, there's nothing wrong with that. But you can't project all these positive qualities and results onto it when they've never actually happened yet

This kid literally believed their mission statement was "we will post DRUMPF BTFO on Sup Forums" and ragequit when I disproved it

This person, for instance:
>Even though we agree on a lot of issues, we disagree on a small number of issues so they must be gassed!
It's why shit like this never goes anywhere while leftists get propped up. You start infighting on insignificant issues in an "I'm more extreme than you!" circlejerk.

>kekistani flag
The best part is, they're not even shilling right.
This place never was a Trump circlejerk. The other place was for that. Election newfags won't know, but the support for Trump was mostly ironic since he was a walking insult machine.
Now that he's not as successful/interesting/funny/counterculture anymore, interest has dropped.

>Okay, let's see the evidence that they were here
they were an organization set up for the express purpose of shilling left-wing politics on the internet. they paid their personnel literally by the number of responses they received.

the rest of your post......
>blah blah blah you're a pimply faced teen. now i'm gonna gaslight and sidestep and pretend is aid something different than what i said before.

blah blah blah yawwwwwwwwn go back to whatever DNC superPAC hole you crawled forth from pls

But this place IS filled with nu-pol redditors from the_donald, look at you with your gay little Kekistan flag. Praise kek! For the win!

You do have a point. There is a target auidence that is already right wing that makes up 99% of their views.
HOWEVER
In several cases, these women will purposely put themselves in the middle of a riot and wait to be attacked by lefty shiteaters. Things like that are what reaches people. Though this is purely anecdotal, I could not count on both my hands how many leftist, but open, people I have heard say "did you see that girl in the MAGA hat who was just standing there and got punched/pepper sprayed?" compared to moldylocks, where I hear the exact same lefties say "while he shouldn't have hit her like that she was clearly there to fight and be violent"

>admin playing warframe

not only are your views stupid, your taste in games is absolute shit

Guys, shareblue is really easy to combat. Just don't read anything that attacks another person or user. Only read things that share new information. After being on Sup Forums for so long, this is basically 2nd nature. Pretty sure they couldn't make an AI algorithm do it faster.

>Oh look once again you're full of shit, kid
ummm, not for nothing, but i'm failing to see where this does anything other than 100% prove me right and 100% prove me wrong. like WTF are you trying to do satire here or something? you just posted the source that shows they were internet shills.

what are you trying to suggest, that because they had a division devoted to superdelegates they weren't engaged in attacks on other groups as well? well that's like.....not even bad logic......that's llke non-existent logic.

all your link does is prove you wrong and me right and you are here bragging about it like you "got me" wtf you moron