Marijuana

Weed is the smart man's drug. Think about it: while things like alcohol dull your mind, weed only changes your perception. That's why you can even drive while high. Face it, you guys' IQ is too low, that's why you don't understand marijuana. Therefore, marijuana should be legalized and we should stop locking up black people for years for possession.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OQfhL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should be locking up black people for being black. Drug use should be restricted to the priest class and even then sparingly used.

>We should be locking up black people for being black
Well, you're wrong, and I'm gonna stop talking to you.

not only should cannabis be legal, it should be mandatory. Not indica...sativa. If you smoke indica you might as well smoke opium instead or shoot heroin. Sativa is for thinking men looking to think of things in new and exciting ways and alter your consciousness.

Yes, it should be mandatory, maybe that way everyone will see that we're all cut from the same cloth.

is this bait?
I'm a medical marijuana user, and while it doesn't get you as sloppy wasted as alcohol, I wouldn't recommend driving on it and if you ever want it legal you'd stop advocating driving on it too. It still impairs you, don't do it. It's also not a "smart" drug, it makes you pretty dumb when you're high, don't fool yourself.

It's not as harmful as neocons would have you believe and it's not as harmless as liberals would have you believe. It has risks, they are somewhat more manageable than most other drugs but they still exist and it should be up to you whether or not the benefits outweigh the risks (which for me, it does for medical reasons)

It isn't a panacea, it does have medical benefits for some people. It doesn't cure cancer, but it can help with symptoms and side effects of chemotherapy.

That's the real green pill.

Weed is a relatively mild recreational drug that should be used with caution and in conjunction with the users tolerance and disposition.

I just smoked marijuanas and now im too paranoid too order food from a subway because im not good at socialjzing

Dude, it's great.

Just do it, no harm

smoked weed for years, the shit sucks. all it did was trap me in an inescapable psychological state that preserved whatever moment of my life i was in without allowing me to actually reflect and move on. weed allows people the comfort of living in their own delusions about how they think the world is without having to actually confront themselves and the truth. that's how most inhibitions work and weed isn't any different.

the indica/sativa/hybrid thing is mostly just the lowest common denominator for trying to determine the effects of a stain.

Both indica and sativa and hybrids have THC and CBD, and can have them in comparable amounts. The thing that really separates one strain from another is the terpenes/terpenoids and some secondary cannabinoids like THCv.

Kill yourself, donkey.

Colorado says hey -

But that is flatly untrue. Raw combustion materials from anything are carcinogenic, plain as day. Not to mention that the psychological effects of THC are still widely disputed.

I mean, its not the worst thing but it's not harmless.

Eh, alcohol causes liver cancer. Fuck, everything causes cancer. Live a little!

good post. weed is quite dangerous because of how easily you can get lost in your thoughts on it and not realize what it does to you. regular use will destroy your short term memory and make you suck at processing information. and i say this as a regular user too.

I remember a quote from somewhere saying something along the lines of "I dont know anyone who doesnt smoke marijuana that wouldnt benefit from smoking more but i dont know anyone who does smoke that wouldnt benefit from smoking less."

This is one of the things I mean by "manageable risks" You can reduce the risks to your lungs by vaporizing it rather than smoking it, or by using edibles but edibles tend to be harder to dose, vaping gets the same immediate response as smoking so it's easy to tell when you've had "enough" without getting "too much", but either one avoids the problems of combustion
I'd strongly advocate any weed smoker to ditch smoking and get a decent dry herb vaporizer. it'll run you a few hundred dollars but the flavor is better there's a lot less coughing, and cuts out the risk of cancer, the same flowers that you put in your pipe can be vaporized, no oils or dabs necessary.
I use a davinci ascent, ceramic heating chamber no metal coil that can combust material, full glass vapor pathway, everything tastes better out of glass. It also conserves weed like crazy 1 nug can fill the vaporizer 2-3x.
Not to shill too hard but I will never go back to smoking.

you dont have to smoke weed to consume it.

Vaporize, and you're good!

It can also make you sick if you use it too often. I started getting morning nausea so I cut back to 3x a week and that stopped the nausea.

this.

Indica puts me to sleep...what a waste. Sativa is quite the opposite. The science of it i dont care to understand

Oh please drive whilst high. Just make sure there are no other cars and it's a steep mountain road at night.

Ha, you're mad.

/leftypol/ fagot detected

It should be legal because the government has no place in telling people what they can and can't consume. If they really did this because of harm, then every fast food restaurant would be forcefully closed. Because obesity related causes kill some 300k people a year. They'd also have to institute a mandatory meal plan for everyone too. But hey, big brother knows what's best for us, since we can't be trusted to act in our own best interest.

definitely agree. weak people and women can never handle it 'ugggghhh... it's just too much... I can't handle it's = weak minded little girls. same with acid. psychedelics are the master class of humans. if you handle it you show you are able to handle your mind and can stay stable .

an element of degeneracy applies, sure... that is with abuse. abuse of anything is degeneracy.

he's so fucking greasy

Weed is degenerate and so is alcohol. Get your shit together

Slider or bait.

Alcohol yes, weed no.

I'm just saying not all indicas will couch lock though most tend to, and there are some sativas that can. Sativas tend to have less myrcene and linalool in them (both of those terpenes are sedating). I usually judge by individual strain rather than just indica or sativa, while I do tend to prefer sativa dominant strains like Super Lemon Haze, Purple Champagne, and for my particular condition Harlequin (I need a high CBD strain sometimes), I do like some indicas like Northern Lights, and Purple Urkle, and some hybrids like Girl Scout Cookies. I find that Northern Lights can couch lock me because it has a strong muscle relaxant effect, it doesn't put me to sleep. But meanwhile a hybrid, White Widow, will absolutely zonk me out without fail.

Its gonna be crazy when people start changing strain names and the catalogue has to be redone for the normies. #256 please.

why did the artist add a hair to that mole?

Nice weed pic

100% normie

maybe it was someone he knew

>democrat

fair enough

yeah when it gets to the point that strain names get trademarked and branded it's going to fuck everything up for awhile You might have a plant that is genetically Durban Poison but some company will own the rights to the name even though what they sell isn't genetically Durban Poison at all, it's not even a Sativa.

>Therefore, marijuana should be legalized and we should stop locking up black people for years for possession.

Daily Dose Of Cannabis May Protect And Heal The Brain From Effects Of Aging
archive.fo/OQfhL

>weedtards fried their brains so much that this is the result

70s durban still around, nothing like the dutch/american bastard

well yeah right now you can somewhat reliably get strains when we're talking dispensaries, but once it's fully legal and big corporations get in on it and start trademarking things it'll be a whole different game.

Weed is Gods recreational gift to man. And good weed is organic so it's good for you.

But stupid fags should leave it alone so you dont become an ignorant fag.

Hopefully strain names will be seen like TYPES of beer right like a porter, a brown ale, an IPA, a pilsner, a lager, etc. So that any brand can make an IPA and call it an IPA provided they used the right techniques and right ingredients.

But I worry about big tobacco getting their hands in on it.

Nothing of substance is sold in dispensaries. Only a tiny subset of people even interested in producing take a look at what's out there.
But correct, they plan to patent-flood the market. GW Pharm & Monsanto especially.

>Anarcho-capitalist tries to tell us how things are

I would like to comparison with wine better. Just named after point of origin. That's how enthusiasts treat it, flashy names are for sale.

from my experience dispensaries have better stuff than what you got from a "weed dude" that you barely knew and you don't even know what strain he was selling you, all you knew were "highs" and "regs/mids".

*the

>it makes you pretty dumb when you're high, don't fool yourself.
Some people like myself can do things better stoned.

I suck at video games, get me baked however, and I'll clean the course.

When I have an autocad project to do, I do it stoned and just fly through it. My best designs were done while stoned.

It depends on your chemistry how the THC affects some people.

as long as its legal to grow for personal use we'll be fine

>stop locking up black people

nah, you high as fuck.

If it does become fully legal that would hopefully lead to it being sold in a farmers market type of set up. That would be the best way to be able to buy it. and the big corporate stuff will happen too.

Look at that seedy garbage.

Fair enough, the times of bricks are over.
Pics related are what Durbans looked like in the 70s.

Seeded on purpose, reproduction by a company. Rare stuff, that's why.

You maybe, not everyone.

I will say this about drugs:

Often, the actual effects of a drug are less important to how it is perceived by people than what broad social attitudes towards it are.

Imagine the power and outreach of pol's message if it didn't have stupid shit like this making actual nationalist arguments less meaningful

>But I worry about big tobacco getting their hands in on it.
what is growing your own weed

How does that quote go? LSD causes psychosis in people that never took it.

I've smoked weed every day for years, and I operate 5.7 million dollar piece of equipmemt for a living. I have a perfect safety record. There have been more people who have destroyed equpiment and products that dont smoke weed. I'm not saying they fuck up because they dont smoke weed, but that should put things into perception for you.

I think I'm much better than the fat, greasy fuck who goes home and drinks Bud Light or whatever.

Stay mad, alcoholic fucks.

Oh give it a break, plenty of us Nazis like a good blunt so fuck off.

For real without weed Im too amped to sit down and read or play video games.

A smart man's drug is water my friend

Can I get on the mailing list?

Do you actually grow? Cannabiogen from Spain offers a Durban at the time that comes close, not quite as legit as that though.

i've smoked pot for 19 years, since I dropped out of high school. I made 230k, my company made 1.8m last year. As with anything, moderation is key.

Yeah man, it allows me to focus and keeps the brain on task.

"Marijauna is medicinal therefore I am always sick"

For personal use.

Everybody in Florida grows, the climate is perfect.

>power
>outreach
Hillary got the popular vote, so maybe you should have reached a bit further out?

I think it depends when you've started the smoking.

I recently started for the first time ever myself 1 month ago. I'm 27. I didn't expect much, but it truly expanded my mind, allowed me to process complex concepts regarding my work (programming), and also has given at least some happiness - better than none.

My theory is this, after starting myself and meeting many 'stoners'. Guys who started later in life typically get some great benefits from marijuana. While the guys who started in their teens, or even earlier (shocking how common it is), usually end up as your stereotypical "loser stoner". I guess it's because the brain doesn't finish developing until you're in your mid 20's.

Then you should actually stop thinking in terms of dense, and look at some exotic stuff. You're lucky to be in that climate, everything goes. You won't go back if you had the chance to try some genuine tropical stuff. 1 little pin and you're good for 4-6 hours. Totally worth the wait.

you mean the popular vote of Juan, Sanchez, Rodriguez, Diago, Enrique, Lopez, Carlos, Javier, Jose, Jesus, Machete, and more

Marijuana destroys the brain development of youth, the vast majority of users start out when they're young. It worsens mental illness. Legalization has only allowed the cartels to exploit the states to spread more of this garbage into other states. They well to underage children, for lower prices, even medical marijuana users have resorted to buying from the cartels. Children are being hospitalized for being poisoned by marijuana. DUIs in the states have skyrocketed and a growing number of them are on weed. The laws in the states for marijuana are not being effectively enforced. Use among youth has only increased since legalization.
When people buy from the cartels they're supporting morbid regimes that commit heinous crimes against humanity. Marijuana is the forbidden fruit of degeneracy. It is the drug of choice for negro rule and those sympathetic to them. It has invaded states of the union to undermine the welfare of the people. It undermines the very sovereignty of the states to the greater federal degeneration that allows them to be as they are. A duty of the federal union is to promote the general welfare and marijuana is the opposite of that.
It is being peddled with lies, it worsens the mental state of society and is designed to undermine the union just the importation of negro slaves had led to disunion and hundreds of thousands of white men dying over the false pretense that negroes could in any way be useful. It must be stopped, the cartels tried for crimes against humanity, and our sovereign union rescued from the perils wrought by the institution of marijuana commercialization.

>expanded my mind, allowed me to process complex concepts regarding my work (programming)
Thats 3 Anons that think better baked... You stoned stupid fags need to quit and leave it to us pro's.

Trips of truth.
Dead people and illegals voted for her, retard.

I totally agree.

same user

It's not all origin, origin is just one way wines are named, it can also be the type of grape they use, it can also be due to the fermentation technique they use, some wines being drier and having more alcohol because they fermented longer, others like merlots basically being fruit juice because they didn't ferment completely so it has weaker alcohol content and sweeter flavor.
With Cannabis some of the strain names are just advertising sure, but many of them are named in one of 4 ways: Origin when it comes to landrace strains (Afghani, Thai), Color (GDP, White Widow, Acapulco Gold), Taste/Smell (Skunk, Sour Diesel, Blueberry), or Parentage, like Super Lemon Haze which is a child of Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk, and since the strain has a Sweet Lemon Flavor to it it's still an appropriate name for Smell/Taste too.

I think the smell/taste based strain names are helpful, more so than the origin names. I now know after experience to never get any strain based on Sour Diesel because that smell and taste is vile.

what is not having the room for an indoor grow and not wanting your yard to get trampled through by kids looking to score off your outdoor grow.

Not to mention growing weed might be easy but growing good weed is harder.

>while things like alcohol dull your mind, weed only changes your perception.

Look, I'll admit I've never smoked weed, so my experience with this is limited to what degenerates tell me. But I think you need to go drink some absinthe, then tell me alcohol can't simply change your perception.

I know, it's a fucking fedora-tier drink with how much prep work you need to put into it. You cannot drink the shit straight out of the bottle, you need to chill a glass, pour one part of absinthe into the glass, lay a perforated spoon over the top of the glass holding a sugar cube, then slowly pour three parts icewater (without the ice) over the sugar cube and mix with the absinthe. Like I said, fucking fedora-tier, but it brings out all the flavors of the drink. Use more or less water to see how you like it, and if you can stand the bitterness of wormwood, leave the sugar out. Drink enough to actually get drunk, then enjoy the odd sensation of a focused inebriation.

Not untrue, but these days folks got a name ready before the pollenchuck is even done. Sometimes it's done cleverly, but most names are just ridiculous for a plant.

>swsdatabase.com
your mind on weed

I quit smoking bud a year ago. My drive, stamina and mental clarity are at an all time high. My depression levels are non existent. It was the smartest decision I've ever made.
With all that said, i drink more but I also fuck more.

I suplemented Ritalin for sativa/hybrid oil when I went back to school. I got a 3.87 after first year, helps me focus

Pot makes you dumb.
Source: am high, dumb as shit.

Ah man a little indica before bed is pretty nice while watching some t.v. but yeah really no use for it during the day time

>Thinking man's drug
>Weed

You mean LSD, or any real psycadellic for that matter.

Can barely click on the image.

Image for ants much?

Look at this faggot........
>Drink scotch same feels......

>weed only changes your perception.

it's an anti inflammatory that can provide treatment for certain cancers

cannabis being legal won't stop black people ending up in jail

Now you're on pol on Saturday night r u high

it'd be nice if the more fanciful names weren't a thing I mean I get it, Alaskan Thunderfuck is a catchy name, but it doesn't really describe the strain (other than where it came from). I like scent/smell strain names best, parentage names second best, color names third best, origin names are I guess more useful than just made up shit like Alien Grenades...

But still having a named strain at least means if you remember the strain name and like or dislike it, you can remember what to get or not get next time. I know I hate Sour D, so every time I see it, or Sour Tangie, or anything with the name "Diesel" in it, I can avoid it.

>>Drink scotch same feels......

If that's true, then lucky you.