Is there is anything more beautiful than pictures of dead wh*Te amerisubhuman soldiers?

I think not, It is so fucking orgasmic to see wh*Tes die. it is extra orgasmic when they are wh*Te PLUS amer*can soldiers. I wish based Iraqi Resistors had more cameras so we can see more dead american terrorist invaders. I hope drumpf does something stupid and invade some Middle Eastern country again so we can see dead amerifats in HD quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4x8nJDW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=b5BtV87Xscs
m.liveleak.com/view?i=183_1390429969
metbuat.az/news/417683/ermenilerin-doyus-meydaninda-qoyub-qacdiqlari-meyitleri---fo.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/video-migrant-washes-anus-public-fountain-italy-culturalenrichment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWESOME

FUCKING ORGASMIC.IM GONNA CUM

BUTIFEL

death to Amerimutt subhumans

Here's a (you) for your low quality bait, hope you feel better.

in reality one American sniper kills 30 shitskinned retards and the taliban pictures are propaganda of when they got lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4x8nJDW6k

More dead soldiers plz, their all scum for murdering innocent muslims and all vets should be executed.

oh no some dead american soldiers

I see you created your "America/white hate" thread you create a couple times a month for years on end.

Also I'm saging.

This guy having just having seen all his friends killed could have easily slaughtered every mudslime around him and yet he holds it together and gets control of the situation. Acting professionally not on emotion. Respect.

>Is there is anything more beautiful than pictures of dead wh*Te amerisubhuman soldiers?
looking at dead disgusting roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=b5BtV87Xscs

>30
pffftt
m.liveleak.com/view?i=183_1390429969

Nice bait, those retards willingly signed on to dying for Israel.

I've killed numerous Muslims. 15 that I am for sure on. Probably more.

>mfw i see a Amerimutt

Lol, we killed something like 2 million sandniggers and only lost like 6,000 soldiers.

We have a K/D ratio of something like 333 to one and you keep posting this shit.

Give us another reason to genocide your shithole countries. Not like anyone will care when another 2 million die.

>muh based/innocent muzzies.
kill yourself faggot.

How did I know it was the roach poster before opening the thread?

Kill yourself

Go back to screwing goats kebab. Turkey is a shit-tier tiny country compared to America. You're nothing.

>,
this might make you cry... what a genocide

Too bad Juba is dead. We killed him and his rifle sits in a museum on one of our bases.

>tfw you film the roach

ISIS killed him you wh*Teoid subhuman :DD
>tfw we're flooding europe with his Syrian kind

>tfw you'll never be as eternally butt blasted as this roach.
Feels good man. Makes me wish I killed more Muzzies.

is that kid eating the flesh

>tfw we're flooding europe with his Turkish kind
ftfy

Went and trained with someone who was on the taskforce that killed him. Unless your saying that he lied and the American government spun up a wide reaching conspiracy to lie about one remotely competent sniper.

protip: Urban sniping is easy to be good at. All of Juba's shots were from Urban hides and mostly mobile hides.

>Telling me about my country
LMAO he was on the news :DDD Are you telling me about my country you american subhuman? :DDD i'll fly to your country, beat the shit out of you and 9/11 your mother if you do that again :DDDD

Yeah I am you stupid turk roach dog.

I Agree on the fact that americans are dumb. But first off: why do you censor "Whites" and second off, if you are a nigger how come you can read, even write!?

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's terms if service

Hahahahahahahahaha I just got your video taken down, nasty turkroach faggot.

Yes, pictures of dead turk soldiers and policemen in hand of literally whos in their own homeland

>be Amerimutt subhuman
>tell a person about his country
lmao why are you even allowed on this board :DD hiroshima please ban every amerimutt from my board :DD

>white dog btfo (2)
can you post a few screenshots of your white/american hate folders? PLEASE.
>9/11 your mother.
made me chuckle haha

metbuat.az/news/417683/ermenilerin-doyus-meydaninda-qoyub-qacdiqlari-meyitleri---fo.html
Those are armenians you Arabic used-to-be-wh*Te rapebaby

>if you are a nigger
he's not a nigger he's a turk roach

This is Italy you subhuman.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/video-migrant-washes-anus-public-fountain-italy-culturalenrichment/

its that time and turk again

This is a case of what not to do while under sniper fire.

I don't understand how someone can falseflag so hard and still get replies. This is why I only browse Sup Forums on the shitter.

larping turk arguing with larping amerifat

lmao

A dirty turk roach in Italy what a surprise.

Kys you fail at memes.

>turk roach is not human
>nigger is not human
>turk roach == nigger

Simple aristotheles logic pattern

>claim to be superior
>their main military and police forces get killed by dozens each month in THEIR OWN COUNTRY by hobos armed with knifes and cheap guns that call themselves kurds
>their body is only valuable for looting and feed flies

Remember that OP is pic related, He is a depressed and disgusting looking subhuman. Pass it along and sage in all fields.

>nobody on this board could possibly have a career in the military or counter terrorism field.
reeeee xDDD maga peeds!!

You seem pretty proud that your kind are filthy mongrels.

>posting non-turks to make us butthurt
xD

Turk roaches are lower than niggers honestly.

>Amerimutt calling anyone mongrel
LOL

is this seriously the infamous turk poster? He looks like a faggot.

bet he's mad his visa was denied lmao/

> i'll fly to your country
GOOD THING COCKROACHES CAN FLY
BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD AFFORD A PLANE TICKET MEMET

Why are you so jelly bro?

You make this thread so often.

It's him, It pisses him off like a jew when told there's no sheckles for him.

>durka durka we wuz empire murikkka evil we are superi-
>stabbed in the neck by kurd while patrolling kurd guetto

ne yandı be wh*Teoid piçleri amk :DDD birazdan m*d piçi siler tiradı. keşke 1-2 saat daha ayakta kalsaydı.

This thread is going to need a lot of bug spray.

Turk9k

>Urban sniping is easy to be good at.

Gotta be patient as fuck, and have balls of steel. Know the layout of every building on the block, etc.

>Fight ISIS
>Get caught
>Roasted Roaches

yok silmez :DDDD