Why don't men have a say in whether or not their child is aborted?

Why don't men have a say in whether or not their child is aborted?

The moment you stick your dick in a woman is the moment you lose all say in the matter. Don't want to get a girl pregnant? Then don't have sex. It's that simple.

>The moment you let a man stick his dick in you is the moment you lose all say in the matter. Don't want to get pregnant? Then don't have sex. It's that simple.

Justify your statement, fuckwit.

The moment you let a man cum inside you, you lose all say in the matter. Don't want kids? Don't have sex.

Can't keep your dick in your pants you deserve to pay for 18 years, it's that simple

>a man is pregnant for nine months

Can't keep your legs closed, you deserve to get stuck raising a kid.

Marry her before you stick it problem solved OP

Because women deserve all the of the privileges of being a man without having to accept any of the responsibilities. Men, on the other hand, deserve all the of responsibilities, yet none of the rights.

This, if men can't handle responsibility they shouldn't have sex. Get a girl pregnant you have only yourself to blame

Not an argument.

>Can't keep your legs closed you deserve to pay for 18 years, it's that simple
Absolutely negligible compared to the rest of the parents and child's lives.
Even italy sees the flaw in your "argument"
A wife can still choose to murder your child, you cannot compel her to do it or to stop it from happening.

No, but he is stuck paying for it for 18 years.

Again men have only ythemselves to blame. It's men's fault society is this way

If women can't handle responsibility they shouldn't have sex.

>men's fault

Jews and women, user.

The woman spends more resources and time carrying the baby to term. Plus there's the risk of complications during childbirth

Again, women only have themselves to blame. It's women's fault society is this way.

You can't reason with a roastie, user. She's probably pissed because some nigger left her alone with his niglet.

>women
>responsibility

Be a man and take responsibility. The reason the west is the way it is is because men like you would rather play video games and blame women for everything when it's your fault in the first place

>She
It's probably a beta cuck loser guy.

Men don't readily sympathize with other men. Women do readily sympathize with other women, and men also sympathize with women.
Thats what it comes down to. We see women as needing special protections and privileges even though we espouse empty rhetoric about equality. This tendency in our societies has been exploited by subversive elements for decades.

Culturally however people all around are totally bankrupt. A man should accept the responsibility of family if he knocks someone up, as should the woman. Today however we have people violently allergic to all forms of responsibility. People want the casual sex and they want to pretend that all risk of pregnancy is totally gone. We have several generations that have been deprogrammed from family thinking, and that cultural decay is central to this issue.

>women are powerful, strong, and independent
>women ruin the West
>still blame men

Heh.

>blaming the dog for misbehaving
Grow up. If you can't keep control you deserve to get fucked. It's not hard if you actually would just be a man

>Men don't readily sympathize with other men
Bullshit

>your dog bites somebody
>you're not allowed to stop it

Be a woman and take responsibility. The reason the West is this way is because women like you would rather watch The Kardashians and blame men for everything when it is your fault in the first place.

They do by choosing the woman who carries their child.

>when it is your fault in the first place.

Kek

>blaming the dog for misbehaving
Grow up. If you can't keep control you deserve to get fucked. It's not hard if you actually would just be a woman.

He is right from a legal standpoint, which is the one that gets enforced in reality. In America, when a man sticks his penis in a woman's vagina, his life is in her hands, legally speaking.

Like it or not that is a fact. Documented, studied, irrefutable.
A man observing another man in pain does not illicit the same response as a man observing a woman in pain. It lights up totally different areas in our brains. GWW has a whole series of videos on this.

The fact that men don't take other men's pain seriously is why basic rights issues are totally ignored. Its why there are virtually no male homeless shelters, but thousands of women's shelters. Its why men who suffer domestic abuse aren't taken seriously. Your shitlib opinions don't account for much.

>when it is your fault in the first place.

>Kek

Kek

I already know that. If you read the start of the thread you would see that I am asking WHY that is the case.

Kek, so now it's women's fault for having shelters?you sure you aren't just bitter

The Modern man's conundrum: How do you find a girl who's slutty enough to fuck you bareback without getting married but moral enough to be against abortion?

You guys are fucking idiots.

That is literally nothing like what I stated. Nice shitposting.
You need to try a lot harder with your bait.

More to the point why isn't there dupoort groups for men that have had an abortion take place to have a big sook? Just because it's not their body doesn't mean they aren't traumatised

>Justify your statement, fuckwit.
You are in control of your sperm, dipshit. You are exactly 50% of what it takes to make a baby.

Choose wisely.

You said
>Its why there are virtually no male homeless shelters, but thousands of women's shelters.
How else are you supposed to interpret that?

You can always kill her.

>Can't keep your dick in your pants you deserve to pay for 18 years, it's that simple
>Can't keep your legs closed, you deserve to get stuck raising a kid.
Both of these statements are true at the same time and both can be equally be prevented.

Some people are just pissed off that women get a longer period of time to think it over before aborting it.

>Men, on the other hand, deserve all the of responsibilities, yet none of the rights.
You choose where to put your sperm.

Is your IQ sub 80?
>A man observing another man in pain does not illicit the same response as a man observing a woman in pain.
>The fact that *men* don't take other *men's* pain seriously is why basic rights issues are totally ignored.

Try harder, sad little /lgbt/ troll.

Lol i see what you're doing there

You are in control of your uterus, dipshit. You are exactly 50% of what it takes to make a baby.

Choose wisely.

Abortion is degenerate.

Stop sticking your dick in women you don't want to raise children with.

You can also choose where to get raped. Therefore, rape isn't even a crime. You wanted it.

And yet the woman, the other 50%, is allowed 100% control.

If you don't see the problem with your reasoning, you should unironically kill yourself.

I don't have a uterus, but I also agree.

Pregnancy is a two person action with two responsible parties.

>And yet the woman, the other 50%, is allowed 100% control.
no. You're a man and you're in control of your sperm. If you give away your sperm, don't be upset if someone does something with it you don't like.

>if you walk into an alley, don't be upset when someone rapes you. You wanted it.

This.

the problem is everyone treating sex like it's a recreational pastime. No. It makes babies.

Suicide.
Abortion.
Cannibalism.
Sodomy.

The four holy pillars.

Plenty of other people saying the same thing I am. Are they all SHILLS to? You're deluded

Can you stop it with your delirious cries of rape that are out of context and not a productive contribution to the conversation?

Thats the crux of it. Contrary to Feminist conspiracy theory constantly blaming the mystical patriarchy, men do not take men's side in issues along gender lines. Male dominated governments will unanimously vote against men on these social issues.

At a subconscious level due to biological imperatives we don't see each other as equals. Men will act to protect women. Even if this is only manifesting as winning political currency with a demographic voting block, its all tied together. Women's complaints and crying will be prioritized over men's on these social matters.

So are you genuinely admitting to being retarded now or what? You didn't make an argument against me. You radically misrepresented a simple statement I made, and I just rubbed your face in it showing you that you were wrong.
I didn't even say the word shill, nor did I imply you were anything of the sort. I said you were a sad little troll, which you absolutely are. You're just a sad faggot.

>no. You're a woman and you're in control of your womb. If you give away your womb, don't be upset if someone does something with it you don't like.

Your 'argument' also fails because you frame it as the man severing all ties to his sperm, but in reality he is still bound to it with no say in what happens to it.

No, they are relevant. You're arguing that men who make a certain choice should pay for it. I'm arguing the same thing, but with women. You just don't like it because it means you'll have to accept your eventual rape.

If a man has sex he has to face the consequences just like a woman does. It's only fair that way

A better analogy would be "I actively and intentionally gave the person in the alley way sex, and now I regret that decision and I'm mad about it"

They should have a say and the court system should give fathers equal rights to raise their children.

Are you retarded? That argument doesn't work in reverse. No one has portable, detachable wombs.

Stop barebacking whores and your problems go away you criminal island FAS baby.

>Thats the crux of it. Contrary to Feminist conspiracy theory constantly blaming the mystical patriarchy, men do not take men's side in issues along gender lines. Male dominated governments will unanimously vote against men on these social issues.

>At a subconscious level due to biological imperatives we don't see each other as equals. Men will act to protect women. Even if this is only manifesting as winning political currency with a demographic voting block, its all tied together. Women's complaints and crying will be prioritized over men's on these social matters.

Do you have any ideas on how we can fix it? Will this problem remain as long as women still have the vote?

Nah, my analogy works just fine.

This. Men want sex and then complain when women let them have it. They can't have it both ways

Wrong. See here

Because women have corrupted the law.

>They should have a say and the court system should give fathers equal rights to raise their children.
They have that right if the mother decides to bring the child to term. If you can court order a woman to bring your child to term using her body, then another woman can sue to have rights to your body and your sperm and your child support payments.

Men have power. We have the power to deny who gets fucked and where our sperm goes.

>That argument doesn't work in reverse.
Not surprised, considering it didn't work originally.
>No one has portable, detachable wombs
Utterly irrelevant. A woman is still giving her womb to the man just as much as the man is giving his sperm to her. If you think the concept of ownership can only apply to what is physically within your possession, you're a fucking moron.

If a woman has sex she has to face the consequences just like a man does. It's only fair that way

>Not surprised, considering it didn't work originally.

But it does. You act like some feminist sperm bandits are stealing your sperm, then dragging you to court for child support. You're an idiot.

This. Women want sex and then complain when men let them have it. They can't have it both ways.

The bullshit assumption here is that the guy wants the abortion and the woman doesn't. What about the rights of the guy to have a say in whether she aborts his child against his wishes?

>Men have power. We have the power to deny who gets fucked and where our sperm goes.

This. These people just want to have sex without consequences because they've never had any responsibilities in their lives

I never sad anything to the contrary of that, you sad faggot.
You don't have any clue what position you're even trying to take.

In life there are generally two ways you can do things. You can go with nature, or you can go against it. Generally speaking I don't think going against nature is the best route. Trying to train people out of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution isn't any small task.
If we still had an upright culture where a thing like having a child out of wedlock was stigmatized there wouldn't be this rampant issue. Restoring family comes hand in hand with restoring the culture. Morality is tied direction to duty and social responsibility, the responsibility of being an upright citizen includes fatherhood and motherhood.

It took but a few decades of media influencing culture to push things this far towards degeneracy, and it can just as readily be brought back. Media influence and its effect on culture is tremendous. Winning the media war is like securing the nuclear bomb in an arms race.

>A woman is still giving her womb to the man just as much as the man is giving his sperm to her. If you think the concept of ownership can only apply to what is physically within your possession, you're a fucking moron.
You really are fucking retarded aren't you? No one is compelling you to bareback random women.

No, women aren't giving anyone their womb at any time. You aren't going back to your barber and asking for all the hair he cut off your head. Yes, you give up possession of things all the time. Body fluids that leave your body are hardly property you libertarian psychopath.

The entire time you've been saying that men shouldn't be responsible for a baby but women should

>a woman accusing others of shirking responsibilities

Kek

Is your HIV medication making you hallucinate? Pathetic.

>Women have power. We have the power to deny who fucks and where our eggs go.

This. These people just want to have sex without consequences because they've never had any responsibilities in their lives

No the argument that men AND women are both responsible parties when it comes to pregnancy.

Babies don't form magically.

Women should be granted the right to abortion but men should also be allowed abdication for the same period that women are allowed to abort.

Unwanted pregnancies are usually by degenerate pieces of shit so it's better for the human race for them to abort anyway

The entire time you've been saying that women shouldn't be responsible for a baby but men should.

You and that other idiot aren't making arguments just by reversing the sentences.

No, I asked a question about why women are the sole decision makers in regards to pregnancy and received your retardation in response.

Stop replying any time.

>Why don't men have a say in whether or not their child is aborted?

if you don't think society is skewed beyond logic

ask yourself why there is no male contraceptive

No shit, except women want to avoid that responsibility and abort babies on a whim. Meanwhile, men will be held responsible. Far from equal.

No, if you have a kid you have to take care of it, end of discussion. Men can't just go fuck everything in sight and then run away because they can't commit

You are too dense to see what I am doing.

>Women should be granted the right to abortion but men should also be allowed abdication for the same period that women are allowed to abort.
interesting but no for the reasons that you cannot require a woman to carry a child to term because of the risks associated to pregnancy and your time to choose was the time when you decided to fuck her without a condom or not.
>Unwanted pregnancies are usually by degenerate pieces of shit so it's better for the human race for them to abort anyway
Absolutely.

>but women don't have to take care of it, despite being strong and oh so empowered

>implying men would take it even if there was one

>Body fluids that leave your body are hardly property you libertarian psychopath.

And yet you still demand us to take responsibility for them.

It's almost like... you've been conditioned to say that.

>abort babies on a whim

no

they want to CHOOSE

>No, I asked a question about why women are the sole decision makers in regards to pregnancy and received your retardation in response.
They aren't. Why are you this fucking stupid?

just shut up if you're a virgin or a child

Choose to abort babies on a whim. Semantics.

Women don't understand accountability.

Because they don't want the child. Any man that wanted children would do something about it, women are spastic and need to be controlled at all times

Then what are you doing?