Discourse on Metaphysics - Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz

Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals - Immanuel Kant

The World As Will and Idea - Arthur Schoppenhauer

Faust - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Decline of the West - Oswald Spengler

>a leaf

Hello creature

shill bump

The Art of the Deal has no political aspect to it all.

kike

>implying that getting the Wollman Rink built with a Mayor that hated him has nothing to do with politics.

Are you having fun?

shill bump

Not really. By that standard most movie plots, novels, and videogames are on the same caliber as Meditations and Brave New World.

shill bump

I do appreciate the bumps. If only you could be less of a faggot.

My point for putting it on this list is it gives us a lens with which to perceive the way the President thinks and acts. It really is a solid read for those business-oriented individuals as well.

CS Lewis - The Problem of Pain

Kierkegaard - Either/Or

Hamlet's Mill.

Thank you both for the contributions.

>BIBLE
Yes Goy!

"Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

quit mourning for your lost bible, jesus cuck

Repent.

Judgement day draws ever closer.

repent for what?

oh please won't judgement day come, oh Jewy Jesus?

lol faggot

"Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards

Repent for your horrible attitude.

I can't wait until every last one of you heathens is forced to worship Christ.

Pick up the CS Lewis Collection sometime. He's a great author, man. Once you finish that also pick up Surprised By Joy from him as well. Really good stuff.

> Schwartz [author of art of the deal] said he had received some $1.6 million in royalty payments.[26] In October of that year, Schwartz said the royalties he was still receiving for the book "suddenly became, for me, blood money. I didn't want to be anywhere near it. It just feels wrong."[27] As a result, Schwartz said he would be donating the prior 6-months of royalties worth $55,000 to the National Immigration Law Center which advocates for more undocumented immigrants to remain in the USA legally. Schwartz had earlier donated royalties he received in the second half of 2015, worth $25,000, to a number of charities including the National Immigration Forum. Schwartz said he wanted to help the people Trump was attacking.[27]

If you buy a copy of art of the deal you're literally supporting terrorism

Why don't you show your real flag, leaf.