Kang women

Something's been confusing me, so basically I find at least a few women from literally every race/ethnicity at least somewhat attractive (yes even SOME poos, mulattos and obama admixture women) except for full niggers. I just can't find someone with that skin tone pretty. Am I the only one?

I find them hideous

t. huwhite

No, you're not the only one. I know that Sup Forums isn't very keen on the idea of race mixing, but let's just be honest. We all definitely know of some lighter-skinned black chicks that you'd totally like to pound. Maybe not actually procreate, but at least just lay some pipe at least once. Come on, you all know it's true.

not even nigger men rape nigger women. Literally no one likes them.

It's natural for us to find animals hideous. Women in the other hand... Let's just say that some need to be contained. It's disgusting.

Externally perhaps you can amuse yourself looking at it?

I like looking at my pet Chickens too, but I'm not attracted to them?

It's when you realize genetics, and heredity, are key components in any examination of any creature.

That's your epiphany...

Checked.

Abos are even worse.

It's about face symmetry, tits, and ass. If someone has a even face big breast, and a nice butt, you naturally want to fuck them.

She's less than 50% black

oprah

R A R E
A
R
E

Most are unappealing to look at

>its another Sup Forums seeks reaffirmation while they struggle with their growing jungle fever thread
how many times a day are you guys going to post this stuff?

Pound and impregnate. Abort if boy, keep in girl, girl must procreate with more whites.

They don't exist. Only way a black woman is attractive is if they're mixed with something else.

And their cunts look like they were shaved with a broken bottle.

i'm cool with it as long as you give her the ghetto gagger treatment and ratchet it up a notch by binding her and calling her a nigger

we don't want any more boons rampaging through our corner stores either

>I just can't find someone with that skin tone pretty.
Me neither. Looks like shit (literally).

When black men choose this...

And this...

And this...

And this...

Kek

Over this

I have never met in person many black women I find hot but of course there are some out there. I think the eyes and ass matter more than skin color.

This girl is at least 30% European.

Not full negro

but still not white and black guys would pick the whales above over her

>we don't want any more boons rampaging through our corner stores either

However, I can see the benefit of bleaching out the genetic stock as long as the females continue to procreate with white men. Of course, the males would have to be aborted, or removed from causing societal harm and they themselves procreating.

Are you me? Well no because I don't find any mixture of it attractive.

I do agree full-on niggers are the worst, but the mixed ones are something else

Definitely would race mix with

its every day bro

I actually prefer the darker ones. It makes the bleaching more pronounced.

>t. unabashed nigger lover

Yeah, intelligence comes from mother. Bye.

She looks like a fucking corpse.