Michigan thread: Dearborn reconquista edition

Michigan thread: Dearborn reconquista edition
Reminder that Henry Ford was the only American mentioned positively in Mein Kampf
Reminder that the city he built is overrun by Muslims
Karl, please respond.

That's a Shia mosque

B-1s in route to target Dearborn and Minneapolis. Nukes onboard and enabled. All non-Muslims have been evacuated, while Muslims are physically confined to Walmart detention centers.

This problem can be solved fairly easily if America wasn't full of a bunch of pussies (and women in positions of power).

Here's an """"American"""" mosque I just snapped a picture of. They're both in America though, (I think).
Le nuke everything xD simble solution u pusseez

well having been and worked in dearborn one thing I learned is that the muslims in america are assimilating way faster than they are radicalizing

at least in michigan were just a generation away from secular muslims that literally dont give a fuck about religion just like the rest of us

Those are the ones that actually speak English. At Edsel Ford we had a bilingual program for them, and Fordson is absolutely infested with boaters.
All in all, I'd rather they didn't assimilate. They don't belong here and they need to be removed. As soon as they spread out to a larger area, they'll start to radicalize anyway.
And it ain't like not giving a fuck about religion is a good thing.

hamtramack is almost worse

So I've heard. I still thought it was Pole town until very recently.

nope, driving down joseph campeau is like a military deployment to Afghanistan. There might be like 2 polish people who didn't move to Shelby Township or something

Supposedly, Henry Ford had the Jooz, and brought in the Middle Easterners as a eff u to them.

henry ford is a fuck, muh car empire basically led to the disgusting metro sprawl and strip mall hell that is detroit suburbia and incentivised the tax base to move there making detroit the shithole it is today with no money in the state coffers to fix the god awful roads

Other cities and town(ships) feel free to chime in.
Damn. My uncle used to live in Shelby. I've never been to Hamtramck but that's upsetting. West Dearborn is still pretty white as is Dearborn heights but the East end has taken on a completely different character. It's closeness to Detroit doesn't help though. I hear the south end is worse but I've never had a reason to go there.

proof that capitalism interfering in public domain will never fucking work for the citizens in the long term

lol u tk him 2 da bar tho????
I don't know about that but I know he gave some hope to my formerly poor-ass Kentuckian family a few generations ago so I probably owe him my life.

yeah the only cool thing is that he actually valued labor and paid his employees top dollar

despite the diss on hamtramck rent is very cheap and since the muslim invasion there is good kebab everywhere and you can actually walk around at night unlike 90% of detroit ... slowly also becoming indie garage rocker ghetto

Some shallow searching looks like he actually did invite the Muslims in or at least not care about their presence. Maybe he wasn't as pro-white as I thought, although I've got his autobiography and a long compilation of the international Jew from his newspaper so I'll have a more informed view of him soon.
This thread is suffering from an influx of civic cucks.

do you live in se michigan? only suburb where you can walk to locally owned businesses vs any other bloat where your only option is driving 3 miles to whatever big box generic corporate shithole

>>>/hel/
Who are you replying to?

Dearborn has a lower violent crime rate than Michigan and similar to national average

I don't want foreign replacement of white Americans whether the foreigners are criminals are not.

Dearborn is better than the rest of that shitty area. The people are polite, work and pay taxes, and the food is delicious.

White people are lazy drug addicts who don't work

I have an in law who's middle eastern catholic, they get openly harrased when her family goes there. Sad.

I guess modern civilisation is a naturally occurring phenomena.

I'm calling bullshit

This is a shill. Don't respond to him.
>racemixing
>gayposting

-
Are there any real nationalists in this state?

I love near Dearborn and while a lot of the sand women are ugly, here are plenty of very attractive ones who want their share of white bois

I say we deport the men and ugly women and keep the hot ones

oops :->

There's a stereotype that they take it in the shitter before marriage to protect their hymen, so that would be a barrier against you mixing with them, but I don't think it's true so I'd rather you didn't.

Your dislike of my experience in Dearborn doesn't equate to me being a "shill"

hvent seen any of the sort in action in dearborn or hamtramck sorry