Not a pedo

If we stop jumping to conclusions here, there may be a rational explanation for this. He is probably trying to distract people from his tiny legs. Nobody has even noticed until now.

He was celebrated in the media for this. Every couple of months the left does something so disgusting that I move farther right. I don't even consider leftists human anymore.

Exactly. 100% of the press was talking about his son being a faggot. NOBODY mentioned a single word about his tiny legs.

This kid does not look happy in any of these pictures. His dad said his kids can't watch films that he is in, yet his kid is watching suicide squad? Yeah right.

Notice that he has his son dressed up like a fucking freak but he doesn't believe in it enough to do it himself.

Definitely something fishy going on. All these Hollywood actors join weird sects and practically sell their souls to become successful. The price of success is simply never too high for some, if you follow me.

If you've watched Jordan Peterson, you should know that there are gods that walk among us. That kid is so confident. That dad is raising his son to become invincible. You don't have to believe you're a faggot. You just have to make the goyim believe. Then they fuck themselves over like you are now.

Keep wasting your time.

Followed indeed my dear Englishman

Lieb has cross dressed in public several times and has said that his mother was a degenerate Marxist while he was growing up, and that he admires her for that.

>Then they fuck themselves over like you are now.
What are you even talking about? You seem upset.

Liev Schreiber is a pedo. Uses hormone blockers on son. Report him to CPS, report him to FBI

Liev Schreiber is a pedo. Uses hormone blockers on son. Report him to CPS, report him to FBI

Holy shit. Why do they keep dressing that boy as a girl? This is fucked up. That kid needs to be rescued.

Man I wish I had a cute daughter to dress up in cosplay and fuck

But this guy is sick in the head. I would wait until my daughter was of legal age to play dress up with her and fuck her

>Shockingly attractive children

No fucking way. Please tell me that's fake

Woah what the fuck is happening here?

That's a boy. You're gay now.

Liev wrote this.

That's a boy?!

Not sure if I feel weirder about myself or the father in this picture now

Cannot unsee.

This is not cool man.

REPORT HIM

NOW.

It's a boy.

I know, right? I'll always think of him as the guy with tiny legs now.

JUST

this needs JUST hair and eyes

Why is this happening all over the world?

U know that boy has a nice little creamy butt

polluted city water

It's the end times. Sodom and Gomorrah on a worldwide scale.

I'd hit it and quit, inb4 homo/pedo

Why does no one talk about the abomination of characters the other """""son""""" is? At least the tranny kept it simple.

What the actual fuck is going on, I'm not a US citizen so please someone there do something

feminism
all that shit of "girls are just better than boys!" resulted in boys wanting to become girls

the funny part is that thanks to body positivism and such, these boys are better looking girls than actual girls

tfw you will never be Liev Schreiber's son and get railed by that sweet daddy dick

Why even live

The older one looks like he'll be fine and strong. Short one looks fucked up though, lotta wrinkles for a 6 year old.

when my nephew was younger, at his daycare, every friday was dress up. they had a bin full of costumes for the kids to wear. every week, this boy would dress up in the princess costume. im happy my nephew just wore the superhero costumes. the workers said they would never tell the boy that he couldnt dress up as a princess
what would you do if it was your son? how would you stop it?

I cannot fine the reason. Why Israel has many LGBTs?

just coincidence?

Please redpill me Sup Forums

t. A gook who respects white culture

You perverts need to be purged yesterday

Kinda hot desu, sause?

This, but it'll backfire badly.
Every time Jews have pushed this there's been a revolt of some kind and they've been chased out the country or executed and this time will be no different. Except Jews won't have any allies left.
Every other time it's happened some dumb goy has taken them in, but this has only ever happened most recently in the West, but it's the West who'll rebel. Eastern Europe won't take them because they're still reeling from (((Communism))), the Asians (slants) know the Jew well and the Jew rightly fears the samurai, so he can't go there. South America might take them, but under the threat of the rest of the West waging war across, and potentially plundering, their country, not to mention the prospect of making yourself an international pariah, it's unlikely they would go for it.
In the end they would have to flee to Israel. Every Jew in the world crammed onto a piece of dirt the size of Rhode Island, surrounded 360 degrees by people who want nothing more than to kill them and the fact they're literally powerless with the USA.
It doesn't bode well. Sucks to be them.

Fug I'm on nofap could you please NOT

day of the taser when?

Disgusting user.

>He is probably trying to distract people from his tiny legs.
Holy shit.

Shadman said this has no relation with any real person

why he does this

This is just too fucking much.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN COME ON

Because he was arrested and got kicked out of college in Switzerland because of his art so he takes precautions now

i was asking about why he stills draws reak children if it's gonna bite his ass.

although now knowing more about the kid and the dad i wouldn't be surprised if one of them commissioned it

>Report him to CPS
Yeah because they're a bastion of child welfare and good morals. Retard.

That's not how a penis works..

Because why the fuck not? It's a picture. If this country won't arrest REAL pedos but WILL arrest people who draws pictures, there's some serious fucking problems. When we're burning pedos at the fucking stake, then we can talk about outlawing fucking pictures.

>Shadman
delete this

>Things that will never happen

what's wrong with it? there's the bottom bulge for the balls, and the top bulge for the penis, which is starting to become engorged with blood but still not fully hard and still able to be pushed down by the tight shorts.

I'm gay and have some lewd clothing and your dick and balls dont bulge like that

Maybe because you have a pencildick, faggot

maybe shadman never studied real bulges, perhaps he is not that gay

>Shadman
>not that gay
Please

What constitutes as a pencil dick?

I mean, not as gay as a fucking leaf, thats quite a high bar

Longer than it's circumference

>I'm gay and have some lewd clothing and your dick and balls dont bulge like that

If I put my underwear on and don't adjust the goods it looks like that because the peepee tip gets pushed up and under itself.

Then I don't have a pencil dick

>Longer than it's circumference

The average penis size is longer than its circumference. That's how dicks are. If it is longer than its circumference it's called a chode.

>IE6
Is that your browser?

Jew body proportions are always all fucked up and weird

TP5? Is that your toilet paper?
Go back you internet muslim

>that hover hand

The other one looks like a lil helen degenerate

This can't be fucking real

Tippiest toppest kek right heyuh

Jew women have weird, frumpy looking square hips.

>canadian humor

thats a fucking kid your weirdo

> these boys are better looking girls than actual girls

you had to announce your faggotry
>leaf

>Stating the obvious
>Burger

>when the leaf flag is gayer than the gay flag

yeah, is pretty hot

hahaha the absolute state of kikes

you know Leaf Schreiber gets the handlebar treatment too