DONALD J. TRUMP'S REPORT CARD

Well, Sup Forums, it's a little over 6 months now. What grade are we going to give this man?

I want grades to be determined by policy and ability to keep his promises. Don't give me that rhetoric bullshit; That shows who he is as a person, rather than a president.

I want to see how well he has done as president.

Has the swamp gotten to him? Will he ever get this repeal and replace thing over with? Will the WH come out of chaos???

Again, Sup Forums, what grade are you willing to give this man?

0/10

Won't seek relection

I'll give him a 5/10. He hasn't really accomplished much yet. Still lot's of potential though.

8/10
Needs to surround himself with better people.
Overall met a good few who switched vote to him for 2020.

10/10 Causing a lot of butt hurt, chaos, and hysteria for liberals everyday.

President/10 now fuck off til 2020

lulz do u l8 cat meyz?

I give him a b...he's trying to do what he said he'd do, but the fucking RINO's like McCain are making winning pretty difficult...
MAGA

This is something he can do without Congress you fag

Donald Jew Trump is a shill for the elite...nothing more.

Sanctions on Russia, Iran, North Korea...call that winning????

Iran has fulfilled its part of the deal...more sanctions and keep their assets frozen = piece of shit

This user knows what's going on.

Ok, I am a filthy libertarian desu, and I support God Emperor Trump both ironically and unironically. Therefore, I wouldn't mind hearing your opinion as to why you don't like him

10/10 entertainment value

B+, until I see some arrests and/or martial law then I'll bump him up to a A+.

B+ from me. He's good.

I give him a C. Definitely a pass, but a long way to go even by his own standards. He's put up with way too much bullshit. Perhaps my faschy leanings are making me biased. But even to simply make "murica" great again, he needs to stop treating them like children. Too many establishment do-nothings, definitely not enough shakeups.

If you think triggering trannies is enough to save murica, you're retarded. (that's not even considering things that matter, like the American people, way of life and even standard of living.) Traitors must be hung.

I couldn't agree more, my friend. I can't believe congress would OVERWHELMINGLY want to put sanctions on russia and iran. NK I can understand. I hope the man can come to his senses and not sign the bill

I will say though, I think it is a brilliant idea not to arm anti-assad rebels in syria. ISIS gained momentum because Obama gave weapons to the supposed "moderate rebels." The MSM calls it a "victory for russia", because that's what they wanted in the first place. I beg to differ

A- from me.

It's understandably tough to accomplish things when your own party is busy leaking and stabbing you in the back. We're got a constitutionalist on the Supreme Court for at least the next four decades and Trump still regularly shifts the window of discourse in the direction of the right through his twitter feed alone. Both illegal immigration and legal immigration are down and Trump's administration has floated putting regulation in place that cuts back legal immigration even more. And the tears of the liberal elite and media are simply delicious.

agreed

7/10 needs to fight harder against the deepstate so his administration can get more done

As a jew, an unequivocal 9/10. He has been great for Israel, especially his continued support in their schemes. HIs trip there was great show of respect. Only thing that bothers me is anti-lbgT talk, he needs to tone that down and reverse the military ban and im fully on board. We cant have any exclusion our military.

tenty/10

utter disruption, good lad.

Fuck off

B. Aside from ObamaCare repeal, he's doing pretty good.

4/5 STARS, Would be upgraded to 5 if Obamacare was repealed and Hillary/Podesta/Obummer/Alefaggot were in jail

I agree with this guy

Trump has been great of the jewish people

A+ for cutting CIA funding to the FSA. i laughed for a week.

A on immigration.
A-/B+ on foreign policy
A on the economy doing well
B+ on slashing regulations
F on getting healthcare through but he's able to make up the class before 2018
F on tax reform but same criteria applies as healthcare
A++++ on making liberals extremely ass mad
A-/b+ on working on trafficking
C on draining the swamp

C- cuz hes mean

Good:

>Got ICE doing it's job
>Kept trannies out of the military
>Showed he won't take shit from CNN
>Fought like hell for the Muslim ban and can still push it through
>Recognized he fucked up with his healthcare reform

Bad:

>Tweets like an angry 13 year old
>Clearly never thought his wall plan through
>Still bends over backward for Israel
>Against net neutrality

Bonus point: Non-stop entertainment value, triggerings and is driving the left insane.

Final score: 6/10. C

Could improve, but he is doing this for the first time, a lot of the worst shit he's done is pretty much demanded of any president by (((them))), and he's brought the lulz I voted for, so I can't complain.