This ugly skeletor just got absolutely BTFO by Anna Kasparian... Tell me again why you Drumpfies let her represent you?

This ugly skeletor just got absolutely BTFO by Anna Kasparian... Tell me again why you Drumpfies let her represent you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
politicon.com/session/cenk-vs-ben-shapiro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pot has made you retarded

Anna Kasparian is a slut and she was BTFO in this debate. Frankly it was embarrassing for AK, and no, I'm not a Trump supporter.

?

I don't care what you say, she's sexy as fuck.

Put down the joint and read a book, retard.

Keep telling ur self that buddy

>and no, I'm not a Trump supporter.
First time on Sup Forums I see.

lol ann coulter? I wouldn't say she represents us. I would say she's a mouthpiece put there for views and entertainment value for the stupid masses. Most people wouldn't waste their time watching them debate.

Got a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM

Coulter has better logic of course, but she's too low energy.

She didn't get btfo at all. ana changed the goalposts especially when talking about immigrants and welfare, Anne was referring to legal immigrants and Ana dodged the question by flat out lying that illegal immigrants dont receive welfare. Ana said "Illegal immigrants cant receive welfare google it". The funny thing is the first thing that comes up when you DO google it is this:
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Get educated
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM

I hate cuckservatives but I'll take anne's side on this one desu

Thanks.

Looks like they're both up to their usual things.

Ana doing the "I'm better than you" virtue signalling parade with loudness and personal appeals. Anne doing the cold, logical and occasionally cutting remarks.

People will walk away thinking Ana "won" despite uttering almost nothing of substance.

Sad.

Also, is Shapiro v Cheynk today?
I'm more excited to see that.

Yeah. Anybody know when?

God those big milky tits. I'd fuck the shit out of Anne tbqh desu

I am not a Coulter fan, myself, but she held her ow and won on the arguments. And it was really two against one. I mean that laughable moron Toure is the moderator?

Joke.

Who's that guy?
Ana got BTFO on immigration

politicon.com/session/cenk-vs-ben-shapiro/

Im gonna miss it fuck

ana's arguments are so weak, it's sound bites, it's so intolerable to listen to.

That's why they make sure they get a loud crowd.

Anna Kasparian's a self-hating Armenian feminazi retard who is a 6/10 max. Ann Coulter is just ugly and kind of an asshole. Women shouldn't have opinions unless they do something honorable like Joan of Arc or Marie Curie

>dying for kike-on-a-stick
>honorable

>jew vs turk

it's like nigger vs lesbian lel

fuck off Cenk, give up

your piece of shit show is dead

I don't like her, I think she's not sufficiently well-informed and not suited for debates.

I want to suck the milk out of her feet

Kasparian accusing Coulter of victimhood.

Are you saying Anna kasparian represents you? That, is just pathetic.

sexy as fuck

Man, this is so planned and scripted LMAO

kek

ad hominem and strawman fallacies up the ass.

Is this bait or prototypical old-fart Sup Forums?

Dunno about him but I legit wanna see her shit pincher. I like older women.

lmfao, i liked how literally 2 minutes before that, she attacked coulters character, coulter responded with a quip, ana cried victimhood for being attacked.

Ana won the debate, and she beat my expectations too. I expected Coulter to easily bait Ana into losing her temper and becoming a screeching mess, but that didn't happen.

First, Coulter came out soft. She wasn't her usual inflammatory self. I think the main reason is because the moderator made Trump the first topic. He put Coulter in the position of defending Trump, even though she has been turning on him recently. Coulter started to show up during the topic of immigration, but Ana had warmed up by then, so she weathered the hits much better than she might have had they come early.

The thing that impressed me about Ana is that she showed self awareness. That means she knew that the obvious strategy against her was to bait her into losing her temper, so she worked hard to minimize that and did a good job. You heard her early on in the debate say, "Don't get emotional." So, she knew.

Ana also landed the biggest hit in the debate, the "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" line. That was incredible.

As for the arguing itself, Ana started on the offensive. That means she was presenting facts and studies that she had read and making arguments based on them. It appeared that she had been doing her homework. Meanwhile, Coulter was on the defensive, trying to tear Ana's argument down rather than build a stronger one. Coulter did a great job tearing Ana down on the weed topic by citing a study and saying that it showed black people were 10x more likely to lie. That was the second biggest hit in the debate, and Ana had no response to that other than to not lose her temper. The rest of Coulter's counters were weaker. For example, she countered one of Ana's immigration points by saying that Obama changed the definition of deportation, obviously implying that the changed definition made enough of a difference. While that is possible, she didn't provide any numbers to conclusively show that that was the case, so the counter felt incomplete.

>Ana won the debate
Yep, good job. You're right! Drumpfies BTFO

*sniff sniff*
Is that Drumpfie tears I smell?

I didn't get that vibe. Ana sounded very scripted, it was like her rants hit triggers to scripted bullshit she was holding. Ann was very low energy but at the same time she was calmer.

Coulter won, not by much.

>Ana also landed the biggest hit in the debate, the "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" line. That was incredible.

not at all. only a stupid person wouldnt see that for the mental disorder it is. it is ana portraying her misunderstanding of people who believe in the free market.

its like she has these two ideas that are associated to eachother in any way, and so whenever one is brought up, she can glibly reference the other and act as if she made an intelligent point.

thats how it seemed.

ana was clearly using the emotional hostage tactic of trying to persuade the argument, and ann did a horrible job of exposing her points for what they were.

but at least ann made points other than "HAHA LET ME REMIND THE AUDIENCE OF SUFFERING AND ACT AS IF ITS YOUR FAULT"

Drumpfies doing mental gymnastics on this one.

>Ana also landed the biggest hit in the debate, the "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" line. That was incredible.

you really have low expectations towards how a debate should really look if you felt that was some incredible moment.

these are publicity stunted "debates" with both of them regurgitating their party's talking points.

this was simply an opportunity for them to dress up, get some camera time.

that being said, ana is hotter.

This fucking skeleton is a kike shill and she's fucking cringy.

>Drumfies

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>Being this salty

>Ana speaks
>Crowd is silent
>Ann speaks
>Crowd constantly trying interrupt
Makes me think

your cringewothy, she face planted

GAIDY, it's in los angeles, what else you expect.