Welcome to Sup Forumsspittoon, how racist are you?

Welcome to Sup Forumsspittoon, how racist are you?

im soracist AI DOTN USE VLACK CLOTHES!!!11!!

I beat 2 black kids with a bat when I was a teen while shouting "DIE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS" because they went in my backyard. I spray painted a swastika on one of their heads and dragged their bodies to the sidewalk next to the neighbors house.

Fun times.

I went to the LGBT thread and made a thread about how the Florida nightclub shooter did nothing wrong.
Without any milk.

I have three dollars.

You gottan unspammed black lives matter forum?

Cuando hago caca me como mi caca para hacer una caca mas negra , posteriormente prosigo a depositar mi mierda en un lugar calido , la mierda crecera debido a la expisicion solar., mi mierda tendra 1.70 y se llamara tyrone, tyrone cagara otro mojon y me comere ese mojon y cagare otro mojon mas negro y ese mojon negro

Eres tu

Fuck beast dude :)

I voted for donald trump

I think niggers should be deported back to Africa while they still have "cultural" ties to it like the liberals keep telling us.
I also admire the Ottomans for castrating their equipment instead of letting them run free, one of the rare positive criticism I have of their politics.

I am a cuck that encourages my white wife to breed with strong black men.

I'm a straight white male who isn't liberal

Me too, but it's because I'm racist and sexist. It degrades her when our bull fucks her.

>not $0.50

I bought a white phone cause I didnt want a nigger color one

I'm a half nigger who refuses to impregnate his white wife, and made her vote Trump, and we regularly laugh at nigger jokes, "got eems" she calls them. I read literature, but refuse to read any Jew authors. Only home grown Americans, Irish men, and Russians. (inb4 potatoniggers) Greatest minds to inhabit the planet, desu.

I hate niggers.

He found a cure of A.I.D.S

I'm a cis-gendered white male.

We need more like you.

I'm so racist, I want to round up and enslave black people.
So their race can pay off the costs of being processed, by slowly being worked to death in the mining camps. Where they will make monuments, to the downfall of the nigger race.

The last of them to remain, should be fed with the meat of already starved niggers. The ones that survive, should be those most willing to admit to their own race's inferiority. They may have a fresh human meal. Occasionally.
The final nigger, in his final moments, should be made to weep, on camera, covered in the filth of his fallen animal kind, before a bullet is put into his head.
Then, the world can finally start to be a better place.

I've created a social media site on the deep web for gas chamber enthusiasts to ask questions and help each other develop their own preferred styles of chambers. Thermodynamics is complicated.

I'm so racist I joined the democratic party to secure free shit for black people because they can't do it for themselves

>captcha "mexico magnum"

No, we don't. All niggers should be eradicated. Even me. I'm just too much a nigger to kill myself.

>refuses to impregnate his white wife

So why the hell are you married you fucking retard?

For fun. Fuck is your problem?

I think the Nigger/Ape comparison is ridiculous. Subhuman Primates would discriminate and ban Niggers from their communities.

I like people of all races.

It's the most pathetic, cucky thing I've ever heard of. Or at least it ranks in the top 50. Top 100. Point is, you're genuinely not going to have kids with your wife because you think you shouldn't spread your genes? That's dumb as all hell. You may as well go full cuck and get her a sperm donor you cucked fuck.

I was making Jew and nigger jokes at 6 years old, swallowed the jew redpill at 12 and i literally feel enraged just by looking at people of other races
Also
I've fucked up 2 niggers at the same time just for looking at my girl in a bar, it's a pretty good story, i can tell it if anyone wants

I'm a goof-y goob-ber, Yea. . .

You're a goofy goo-ber, yea. . .

I am a civic nationalist.

I had a nigger pull a knife on me after I called him a nigger

she doesn't look too hungry

Fucking my own wife but not impregnating her and deciding to enjoy a life with her without children is being a cuck now? What a fucking joke, man. Her ovaries don't work anyway. We are happily married and my immortality can rest on my literary work, there are more efficient ways of propagating the self than a chance simulacrum that may end up autismo and use reddit or some such horrifying scenario. I think you're just projecting your own fears on me.
Besides, not wanting more niggers or quadroons or octaroons in this world is hardly a cucked ideological choice. My man, you should learn to think for yourself. It's why America is so great, individuality. Don't hivemind yourself like the commies do.
You have a good night. Enjoy this quote from an incredible author you've never heard of. An Irishman at birth. Unfortunately tainted by British culture.

Indeed, the gibs are strong with her, looks like a wax model of herself, tubby fuck. Share with your cripple nigger chile. Fuckin picture makes me boil. Classic example of why I hate niggers.

i went on /his/ and destroyed the reputation of turks.

without any roach repellent.

One time I got in the bus and noticed the bus driver was super black.
I wished a good day to him but I didn't mean it.

bump, for racism.

Not racist at all, I look at people based on how they act as individuals, there are for sure just as many white trash pieces of garbage in the US as there are trashy black people, or mexicans, or asians. Racists are low IQ and have small brains.

I see you inherited white cuck genes, what a shame.

I'm so racist my chess board has only white pieces.

Okay, I'll just fuck your wife and give you some nigger chilluns to deal with. Fucking nu-pol.

I laughed out loud about half an hour ago when I saw a sticker on a warm container of orange chicken at the super market that said EBT ELIGIBLE

>come to racism thread
>whites literally asshurt over BBC not impregnating white women

The Uncle Tomness....Oh my fuck

I am so racist that I agree with (((Ben Shapiro))) that he does not give a good damn about the "browning of America"!!!!

100 white women are raped every day by niggers and almost 0 black women are raped every year by white men. White people are 27x more likely to be violently attacked by a black person in the US than the other way around. Niggers do the most disgusting things, often, and the only reason you think white people are anywhere comparable is because kike media make sure to run 1/100th of the nigger stories, and put that 1/100 up against the only examples of white people they can find, which still dont compare.

How often do you see a white person throwing acid in a womans face? Or throwing Swedish women off a cliff? In Sweden, the rape is almost exclusively black on native white. Youre scum, theres also a genocide going on. Whites are being replaced, you want to see what niggers do when they get the majority? Look at South Africa. They vote for reparations IE your farm land, and then hack your wife and kids up, after raping them in front of you, when you try to resist. Nelson Mandela kidnapped and tortured little white kids with his terrorist group Umkhonto We Sizwe. Thats your future. Thats BLM, shooting cops. Only a matter of time until flaming tires go over peoples necks. Maybe this time it will be us, putting them on your shoulders instead of the other way around.

He didn't inherit any "white cuck genes" it's just what happens when you spend too much time on the Internet and let a group of people you've never met (or are going to meet) brainwash you enough to influence your life decisions in return for "Sup Forums cool points"
It takes a special type of stupid to comprehend the other guy's logic.

Leave her, she's a nigger lover

extremely and not by choice.

I'm sleeping with a spic grill

do the world a favor and use artificial insemination from a white man for your wife. Less nigger blood floating around the better.

>literally desires more niglets to exist
>i declined to breed long before i came upon this website.
yep, nothing but a follower here. give me your wife's number, i'll give you all the baby niggers you can imagine.

This goes out to all my cia niggers
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLpyfD-AGI
Lol, drunkposting made me fail the captcha

****Florida man obtains antibiotic resistant strain of Puerto Rican herpes. ****

I admire your resolve god speed

Colombian, but yeah pretty much

See you are doing it all wrong. You need to round up 100 niggers and lock them up with a knife. After a month you let the one Nigger that is still alive out. Nigger will go out and eat other niggers slowly but surely. Cheapest option to genocide them.

super duper racist, heh, "nig*ers" amiraite?

Kek. No. I am not a cuckold, nor am I obsessed with it as many men here are. Besides, as I said, her ovaries don't work. I'd refuse to even if they did, however. I swear you guys are far more hive minded than your communist counterparts sometimes. You do realize that not even Hitler reproduced, right? Some men have higer aspirations in life rather than being mere livestock to breed for the jewish overlord complex.
>yes goyim, have more "aryan" babies so i can tax them, and if they're female, have them mingle with immigrants!
A legacy is far more potent than a damn child.

I got a story for you.

>be me 21
>deploy to afganistan
>inb4 jew war
>smells like shit constantly and my nuts are always stuck to my legs because of the heat
>take a shower and the chlorine burns my eyes truly a hell on earth
>out on patrol and stupid kids keep throwing rocks at us
>get tired of the shit so I hatch a plan
>hoard all pork sausage MRE
>hand it to kids and watch them nom on it
>give them "lemonade" that is 90% piss and 10% lemonade powder
>watch them fight each other for my piss bottles
>do this for a few months
>commander tells me he likes what I am doing be charitable and shit
>hehasnoidea.jpg
>go home
>get an Army Achievement Medal for my "charity"