Why are western nations so degenerate today?

Why are western nations so degenerate today?

Why are threads so low-quality today?
OP, there are dozens of threads that can answer your question.

Can someone edit Dio's face on this? I'm too lazy

Any specific Dio you want?
Like pre- or post- absorbing Joseph?

Why are you so mad, mongrelrican?

Pre would probably look better

Thanks in advance

Should transgender people be barred from serving in military?
YES: 14%
NO: 85%

It's at INFOWARS.COM bottom right hand corner.

Is there a photo of her ass too? It will help me understand the point you are trying to make

8/10 body -10/10 face

shes hot as fuck so its all good

someone has some low standards

To many middle class luxuries.

Feudalistic society knew what was best, You need 95% of people to be one step away from death at all times.

fuck off. nobody asked what goatfucker thinks

this, a woman this attractive whoring out I can appreciate. Sorry for her family

qt/10

This took way longer than it should've because MS paint crapped out on me 3 times.

Do people prefer shaved or not shaved

Neatly trimmed triangles.

outtie pussies are superior, you'll never find a fat girl with an outtie, but you'll always find a fat girl with an innie. Outtie pussies look better when your dick is inside, and innie pussies stink worse.

She might have chased some parked cars at some point but her body is OK. Pretty unhygienic riding a bike with a bare bum though.

The fact that she's in America makes her disgusting and repulsive.

>taking the fake flags on this board seriously
>you have to go back

I don't even understand her message.

Blad shaved. Hair on a woman is gross. Sorry the for the truth.

Only shaved if it's actually smooth and not a fucking cactus after two hours
Otherwise let it grow and just trim, a little bit of bush is nice

he is right

you have low standards

>t. faggot

fuck her message, she's naked.

>siding with muslims
cool story. come to WH and show me your clock ahmed

Bush on top but shaved around and below. Sasha Grey style.

Trimmed. I like a little landing strip. It's so rare to find a girl who doesn't just shave it all off nowadays.

Why does everyone feel its okay to run around naked in public now? Nigga that's unnecessary

You can't look at that girl and not tell me that you do not want to stick your cock into her. I mean, I know it's degenerate but she's literally asking for it with such a beautiful pussy. It's not rape if she's going around naked in the streets hoping that stranger can SEE her vagina. It's only asking for it. It's not racemixing if the girl is a qt and you only want a quickie with her.

My girl waxes and i keep telling her to let the damn thing grow in a bit. I don't want a bush. Just a bit of hair.

shave your pussy trick. Blad pussy is the best pussy, hair is a nuisance. Above the split is ok, I guess. Keep tidy trick.

Shaved is better but it shouldn't be shown in public, that is too explicit.

>leaf
>you have any standards at all

Breasts aren't big enough

Yeah but I've seen plenty of naked. Knowing it's ideological scum just makes it easier for me to care more about what the fuck she wrote all over her body about.

If she said it's just a list of things she loved, Jack being her boyfriend, I'd tell her "Well now I've seen everything Jack has, later".

You can't get the good slapping sound effects with a bush.

Sometimes i cant tell if people like you are genuinely retarded or just being sarcastic. None here is a Muslim dude.

>its time to walk away from the computer

why is it that chink women are 200% more likely to be mindfucked?

Jojo reference?

Loser, inb4 hair is the way to go.

This is the messyiest-looking clean room. It's mesmerizing

that girl is a 6-7 with a generic face

here, an actual attractive girl

the fact that she's naked, and the fact she's using that medium to broadcast her message lay in the same bed.

Didn't Sup Forums tell me that pink nippels = white?
Am I allowed to put a babby in that girl?

For looking, not for touching

muscle but girls are gay. Hot and dedicated to the wrong thing. No man likes that tight ass skin...

I like the way a little bit of scruff feels when I grab her by the puss. It's like grip tape

I feel like my complete disinterest in her body would say more to her mind than any actual words. Unless she just rationalize that I was gay, that might protect it.

>FUCK WHITE WOMEN THEY'RE ALL WHORES AND COALBURNERS IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE JUST A ROASTIE
>ayo hol up asian girl waddup cuh muh dik bix nood

>No man likes that tight ass skin...

Oh here's another beauty. NLM. rofl carry on as you were and get shot by police.

>can't greentext properly
Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door

It's so true.

seriously... That jiggle is =/= tight skin. She's hot by sight, but once you start slinging it, it's no good feelwise.

People fucking our women is a fucking genetic disaster.
Us fucking other people's women is not even anywhere near close to being as damaging. Arguably it's a net positive.

Bait detected

Saved. Thanks

Nothing wrong with liking dick in your ass in Cuckanda. You don't have to pretend you are a cis homosexual yellow man.

Men are attracted to birth potential, women are attracted to ability to take care of offspring.

Idea birth potential is between the ages of 15-22 y.o.

Outtie (big) pussies are a symptom of evolution, and big hips should be sexually arousing to men.

Tight pussys hold cum in better

Their bodies are literally more capable.

Moar of this?

it's the kesh me owsae girl.

Cheap, easy to use and readily available contraception.

This.
Business in the front; party on top