twitter.com/Cernovich/status/891452566747217921

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/891452566747217921
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2NWFLFb2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>e celebs
this is why we will never fucking accomplish anything

looks pretty tough

That dude is creepy ASSFUCk and 100% chance of being a PEDO.

>journalists are sacred and the 4th column of checks and balances in the government
>except ones I don't like

>as I did journalism

Cernobitch is a whiny content stealing alt kike Jew.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/891452566747217921
>instead of mocking the belligerent autist like a man and taking his beta bullshit you act like this

what a cuck

Suprised there is not a watermark on his video. Fucker puts them on memes.

Has he figured out how to suck his own dick yet?

stereotypical bugman

>(((Kike Jewnovich))): It's like anooda shoah
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2NWFLFb2E

Wish he died so I never have to see that annoying face again.

>big bad thernovith tries desperately to counter signal white nationalism at all levles
>bunch of WN organizations organization a free speech rally a few weeks back
>Thernovithhhhh tries to organize a counter rally, basically being no better than Antifa
>his rally is a total failure, a dozen or so losers with kekistani flags show up, awkwardly shuffle about, then leave
>pro white rally has a few hundred, it was a huge success
>pro white voices give speeches on seizing the future and rebuilding a golden empire
>Thernovith gives a speech, and its about how recording journalists is totally suuuuper coooool
>this happens
>big bag Thernovith gets shoved by some tiny leftist fag journalist
>he cries about it

Holy fuck, how bad can one man fail? A grown man legitimately just got bullied by a flabby faggot, and his only recourse is to whine on twitter. Good job, alt lite cucks. What a great figurehead. Maybe if Gavin shoves another dildo up his ass they'll finally see you as real tough guys.

whats the name of this guys book again?

Capuchin Cranial Arrangement
Orangutan Organization
Baboon Brain Boggle
Bonobo Viewpoint
Chimpanzee Conundrum

Cernobitch is why I can't enjoy infowars anymore. Seems like Alex only promotes THEM... and its getting old. That lispy cocksucker can go fuck himself.

that looks fake as fuck

Damn he really acted like a pussy in this. I mean you see a true guy's colors when placed in this type of situation. Cernovitch is a fucking pussy hahahahah.

Checked & agree. He is such a fucking HACK. He fucks Traps & lives off of his ex-wives money. They should of taken him out. fuck.

Gorillas are whiny cunts, apparently.

I rate this fake news Concernovich/10.

Cernovich has done more for the "right" than any of you beta cucks. If he falls all we have left are FBI opps.

That's the Zodiac killer

t. Cernovich
Go suck another tranny of make homoerotic blogposts for other losers to enjoy

He hasn't done a single thing. Literally not one. All he has ever done is regurgitate things he gets tweeted to him by other people. His BFFs are literal controlled opposition. Laura Loomer that hideous kike animal and her cohort Jack are plants.
Cernovich's publisher, Vox Day, is a fucking Spic who focuses his attention on petty superficial SJW counter signaling.

None of these people are "right" and all of them are kikes. All they have done is build up a ridiculous cult of personality around Trump. A collective of faggots dedicated to calling Trump "daddy." The future of the US and Europe isn't a joke. White demographic death isn't a joke, and people like Cernovich are all race mixing fucks who would laugh as the last white man died.

Yeah, we should simply stick to calling each other cucks in Sup Forums

>as I did journalism
kek

I believe it was Simian Synapses, dear friend.

He makes the right look bad, like a bitch of whiny drama-mongers

dude in the glasses looks like a typical low energy jew cuck

>most effective thing we're doing

you could almost feel sorry for these people.

There is no deeper pit of NEETdom than leftypol degenerates.

fucking lispy kike.

All these salty shills.