Something has changed

Do you feel it Sup Forums? That sense of impending change? North Korea is launching missiles, EU is bashing on Poland, Trump is losing his grip.

It all just feels like something is about to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26523409/
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, it isn't like we have this thread every hour.

>Trump is losing his grip.

Healthcare isn't half as big as what's coming. Special counsel to investigate the Hillary campaign and the Obama administration just got voted on in the senate with 15 yes and 13 no.

I have had that feeling for 50 years since I was a kid and it has escalated exponentially this past year, but the vibe I get is not impending change -- it is more so impending doom.

Even the Normies know something weird is happening this year.

those failed missiles could be manipulation to think they have nothing, china is probably helping them

See you in September lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ

Why so little votes?

lead up to september?
>real or not september is huge in our collective consciousness, some call it memetic warfare

>those failed missiles
>failed
hahaha oh lord...

Quick!
Get to the bunker!

The lights in the sky will give you your answer

It's timeline convergence to the inevitable fate we cannot avoid.

The elites are trying to mimic the prophecies in an attempt to force God to start the endtimes. Those idiots will only get a swarm of Seraphs purging the Earth, no endtimes. You can't order God around. The day of the rope would be mercy compared to Seraphs. The reason things feel different and somewhat mystical now is because the lesser angels are trying to find a less horrifying solution if possible.

The normies couldn't see anything even if they were human.

hello great one

Yep, however as I said they feel something weird is wrong.
My normal friends have been asking about prepping etc as they are starting to feel on edge and think that SWHTF even the Donald supporters worried.

Well something's going to happen. We've already passed the point of no return. How bad it will be depends on how long we delay saving Christendom.

Hitler truther

Faceborg normie

Let the 9 seraphs lose...Praise KEK!

PRAISE KEK

Google just released a plague of insects in California

>151
>69
Could it be?

>74727
>747
>727
I guess it can.

>474474
cough

This is boys, its time

checked

Things are going to get really freaky in sept 23.

checked

I've felt Kek's presence
I've heard him speak
whispers of happenings
in the coming weeks

Evil will be purged
and the World will learn
of the Truth thats hidden
For which we yearn.

Hidden knowledge will become known
The curtain pulled back only to show.
A Kike rubbing hands as he stands there alone
He will gasp "oy vey!, the Goyim know"

so close

It's ok

Obama is going to be the first President to go to prison and he's a nigger

It will be swift, the technology is human - but beyond comprehension. It will seem hopeless at first - there will be glaring flaws in their plans. Dont be deceived!

Those alternating digits...

Repent now
ye all

Words written in moonlight come real

I saw ufos shoot down an ICBM missile test the other day in Wyoming. Things ARE changing but I'd be more concerned about the ufos before I'd be concerned with Kim chong

what you don't think that he pardoned himself and everyone the best we can do is that all the shit comes out and cant be ignored.

If the aliens aren't Archons it's a stupid psyop.

holy shit if he pardoned himself that would be the biggest plot twist of all time.

He prolly didn't pardon hillary though.

and if it wasn't ufos that shot down the ICBM

a.) I'm unsure why the USA would shoot down its own missiles

b.) I fear for the power of the US government if it has aircraft that can move 10 miles in a matter of a second, spin around an ICBM and in a beam of light take down a missile.

If it WAS a ufo - and I see no reason that it couldn't be- I do wonder how the US government responded to this incident.

could be a psyop, if it was then I fear for the power of the US government. Although, if it was a psyop it makes sense because there was a high altitude military plane that observed the incident (as far as I could tell anyways).

UFO CONFIRMED CAUSE OF 9/11

The only "aliens" you have to worry about are Archons. Anything else is an angel or fake bs. Learn what Archons are and try to see if things match up so you're not deceived.

Yeah man something is in the air now and it has me feeling very uneasy. I go out and the look on everyone's face and their body language has changed from what it was. Do you think humans can sense when it's time for a population purge? That's the feeling I get.

Well, what I live near the ICBM facility in Northern Wyoming and I went outside to see the fireworks. Basically they launched a missile, a ball of light came down from the black hills area, zipped around the ICBM and the ICBM 'disappeared' into nothingness. Then I saw from the west that there was a high altitude military plane and the ball of light went up into the clouds as the plane passed by the incident.

HES HERE

"something is about to happen."

Something is always about to happen.

Jesus that was close

(OP)
Those alternating digits...

Most likely those who are here reading are straying from the path and who's thoughts and actions are gravitating towards the dark gate.

The digits are merely a reminder to stay on the path, to keep pushing and our time to shine is coming. Those who are of the purest of light will shine brighter than ever in the coming days.

Try to avoid focusing on something that of which might not even happen. Keep an eye out for the truth. Stay positive and follow the /path of light/.

We can get through this. Work hard and work together to reveal the truth.

What's your favorite number?

Thank the lord Kek for Donald J Trump.
He will restore peace for all mankind.

WE WILL LEARN THE TRUTH AND WE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE THE HANDLERS OF OUR OWN DESTINY'S

What's up with the playing card?

Seraphim was a physically incarnate race. So no. They are in the Q445AAJAX quadrant now. Try again.

your opinions are now discarded

>Trump is losing his grip.
With mooch Trumps grip is tighter than ever.

Does anyone have the bigger infographic on this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26523409/

you are gayer than anyone could have imagined

>NIN Year Zero

2001: Hyperpower!
2002: The Beginning Of the End
2003: Survivalism
2004: The Good Soldier
2005: Vessel
2006: Me, I'm Not
2007: Capital G
2008: My Violent Heart
2009: The Warning
2010: God Given
2011: Meet Your Master
2012: The Greater Good
2013: The Great Destroyer
2014: Another Version Of The Truth
2015: In This Twilight
2016: Zero Sum

when i look at those spades, i see mushrooms

thanks for this.
heil victory brother.

its a sign of judgment coming its a horrible thing its reapers harvesting souls for the wrath of god

Total Solar Eclipse Aug 21st

alot of the time they dont call the whole senate into vote on stuff that isn't getting passed into law. its a hassel to get 100 senators (and their aides, etc) all in a room at once

anyone who isn't living under a rock knows about this. do you live under a rock or do you have Aspergers?

you're welcome

heil victory

Source?

It got voted in the Senate too? I know it got voted for in the House Judiciary committee. Source?

the coming happening will be GOOD. it will be total defeat of our enemies and justice for us. have faith in the righteousness of GOD

KEKS call is here, leave none standing, remove all masks and turn the leaks into a fire sail. Execute order 77

>900
What does this number mean?

Divine Intervention

When people become accountable, for the people that they hold accountable, for unaccountable activities that the people doing the accounting are doing. Then and only then, can we as a rice of people, really balance the ledger, with a true accounting of accountability. Because I believe that one day maybe not in my lifetime but one day all people will be held accountable for their actions! Not just the poor but the people that exploit, to prop up the lifestyles of the middleclass and the rich which do most of the exploiting. Then when there is no need for accountability in this regard, people can focus on more important things. Because let’s face it we could all do with one less worry, that has so many unproductive confluence of influences, on many facets of existences. Like we could do that, I guess we are or I’m not just that intelligent. I know what you’re also saying what this we shit you got a mouse in your pocket.

I predict that people in the future people will be able to know what everyone else is thinking at the same time. People will become interconnected with computers and have the ability to think of trillions upon trillions of thoughts at once to be able to know how many drops of rain are falling all over the world and how much each drop mass is without even trying to think about it people will be able to see what everyone else sees or has seen, experienced, or felt wither singularly or in unison also be able to create anything they want with thought alone and know in advance what every choice that they make outcome will be by having made that choice or be able to have or experience multiple outcomes simultaneously while changing the out comes in real time future or past time.

?

REJECT JESUS CHRIST, REJECT YHVH, ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE GOD

KUNDALINI RISE

SEEEE YOUUUUU IN SEPTEMBERRRRRRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

This literally didn't happen, retard.

its actually one of my favorite songs

Your second paragraph described hell. I've made a short story on it to redpill normies. I should probably pastebin it when I get a chance.