90 Percent of Eggs Gone By Age 30

"For Women Who Want Kids, 'the Sooner the Better': 90 Percent of Eggs Gone By Age 30"

>just a reminder

Women over 30 only have 10% of their egg store left, of which is the inferior, subhuman autistic eggs. Factor in a solid 15 years of alcohol drug abuse, Telegony from coaling herself with minorities when she's off "finding herself" and you end up with some sub human children with a high risk factor of degeneracy

Why are you as a man reproducing with subhumans over 30? Unacceptable excesses include:

>"maturity", aka scarcity of the pussy
>money/IQ, the only IQ females worth fighting for are the ones who want to start a family in their reproductive prime, not CC the dick
>Because she's white, breeding low IQ whites is the same as breeding niggers, especially when women are a form factor below white men overall

>The Chinese have a reproductive maxim, women over 25-27 are not marriageable, now we know why

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/07/328132687/with-gene-disorders-the-mothers-age-matters-not-the-eggs
npr
archive.is/xjhVT
archive.is/fyhg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>just a week or so ago that shitty college humor channel was telling people it's fine to wait until 35-45.
Really makes ya think

>tfw mid thirties
>ywn impregnate a 22yo
>your family dynasty ends with you

I remember that. It was bullshit excuses too.
>You'll have more money in your late thirties
>You'll be more mature in your late thirties
>Chances of birth defects raises from .5% to 1%

They never touched on Down's syndrome either. Someone tweet Tru TV and Adam Conover this article.

>mfw my mom was 39 when I was born

So you have autism right?

Same here. It's a trade off. My parents had more money than other friends my age, but they were a lot older and had less energy. Plus they are going to die when I am in my early-mid 30's and probably won't be able to see their grand kids, like I wasn't able to meet my grand fathers and only really got close to one grand mother.

You can get girls in your mid thirties. The girl isn't going to care about your age if you know what you're doing. You'll just have to be able to stand up to the taboo cucks.

WE all do that why we're here

You Fucking VIRGINS.

The roast is toast

Doesnt have to user. You make the decision whether you realise it now or not.

Wait what, women have eggs? Like chickens? That's fucking stupid.

looks like someone didn't watch the hit cable show educating and entertaining people across the states, yet

Jokes on you, I'm a faggot.

>Mother was 36 at birth
>Father was 42

I'm posting on Sup Forums alone on a Saturday night aren't I?

>Jokes on you, I'm a faggot.

>If women don't have children there won't be any kids around to molest.

Who is laughing now?

>For me, mother was 39
>For my brother she was 41

mommie was 42 when she made me :))

I probably wont feel ready until mid30's, am 28 now. Finishing a masters and starting career.

My goal is to get a mid 20's girl at that point. Likely via online dating. Figure the $$ and power I build up via career will help make that easier.

I'm a 30 year old dude and still haven't knocked up a girl. I guess I better get on it soon unless I get with someone five years or so younger than me.

>1 (one) goodboy point has been added to the fridge whiteboard

artificial wombs and corporation labs

bitches no longer will use the parent card

just cause you have a kid does not mean he is your property or that you have any status in society just cause you are a parent .

For me parents are cows like humans

>Why are you as a man reproducing with subhumans over 30? Unacceptable excesses include:

My wife had her first child with me at age 40 (conceived almost immediately after trying) and only a couple of months the after birth of the child, I knocked her up again.

Marry a gal born in the year 2000.

>Tfw Mom was 31
>Tfw psychologist diagnosed me with Aspergers

>45
lol how the hell do you hope to get pregnant at 45? I mean I know it's possible but it's damn hard. You hear of couples in their 30's "trying" for a baby. I mean nigga it's not difficult. It happens a lot when you're not even trying in your teens. So obviously fertility drops off a cliff even earlier than these clowns will admit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH
I FREQUENTLY THINK EVERY NOW AND THEN
IN THE GLORIOUS FOOD OF THE GOLDEN HEN
EGGS
EGGS
E DOUBLE G A EGGS
MY KNOWLEDGE OF EGGS IS TREMENDOUSLY WIDE
I'VE EATEN THEM BOILED I'VE EATEN THEM FRIED
POACHED AND SHIRRED
AND DEVILED AND SCRAMBLED
HOBBLE AND SHIMOBBLE
AND COBBLED AND FRAMBLED
I'VE EATEN THEM BEATEN
AND SWIZZLED AND SWAZZLED
FRIZZLED GADIZZLED
BAMBOOZLED AND FUZZELD
I KNOW EVERY WAY THAN AN EGG CAN BE GUZZLED
AND THINKING OF EGGS,
REMINDS ME OF SAM
WHO'S FAVORITE DISH
IS GREEN EGGS AND HAM

I can remember being a teenager and in my early 20's and being obsessed and amazed by women. Well, maybe not amazed, but they were always on my mind. Now that I'm in my late 20's I've noticed how myself and a couple of close buds are no longer "amazed" by them. Instead we've started laughing at women. They're now the greatest show on Earth, but for all the wrong reasons.

This is fucking retarded. My mother was 35 when she had me, and just about every other female in my extended family had their kids in their 30s as well. 40 is the true deadline.

Most of the percentage was lost before they were even born.

Eggs? Since when did women become chickens?

My mom had me in her mid-30s and I'm very successful.

>lol how the hell do you hope to get pregnant at 45? I mean I know it's possible but it's damn hard.

I know a lady who had her FIRST child at 46. She had given up,was told she could not get pregnant, and years later a miracle came.

I knew a girl who had been a "miracle baby" because her mother had supposedly been too old to have another child. This girl was one of the best singers I've ever heard.

>both parents birth for me were also over 30, my brother however, not so lucky

Your individual experiences mean shit, so lets see if people born with inherent biological disorders have increased?

>About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC’s Autism and Developmental
>compared to 1 in 150 in 2000
>cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/07/328132687/with-gene-disorders-the-mothers-age-matters-not-the-eggs

T>o find out if the egg cells that develop later are more prone to chromosomal abnormalities than those that develop first, Rowsey counted the number of crossover proteins in the egg cells of fetuses with different gestational ages.

>"We saw that there is an extraordinary amount of variation between eggs, and between females," he says, "but they do not vary by time."

>That is, the egg cells of younger fetuses had about the same number of crossover proteins as the egg cells of older fetuses. He looked at fetuses between 14 weeks and 26 weeks in gestational age.

>So then why does the risk of birth defects increase as women get older?

>It's more likely that there's no one maternal-age effect on eggs, Rowsey says. "There are many different factors that come into play, and we have to explain them all."

>The proteins that bind chromosomes together may degrade over the years that the egg is waiting in a woman's ovary, Rowsey says. The number of eggs that women have is also depleted over time, so there might be fewer good ones to choose from.

>Whatever the causes, the maternal-age effect is undeniable. "The rate of chromosomal abnormality appears to be hard-wired into our species," says Hassold. "The only thing that moves the dial is maternal age."

Look at that, its purely biological, and even more related to the woman's age.

You forgot to archive it

>npr org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/07/328132687/with-gene-disorders-the-mothers-age-matters-not-the-eggs
archive.is/xjhVT

I'm 32 and it is really sad to see how women my age start to get really desperate.

They always make advances, but the truth is I feel more attracted and still get attention from younger women.

I feel really bad for them, since there aren't many marriagable guys left for them. I'm not talking about Mr. Chad (who is fat and balding by now), I'm talking about non-autistic normal guys. Even though Sup Forums would regard them as "roasties", many of them don't have more than five sex partners in their life. They were cheated and lied that they could have it all.

>don't

didn't

You really think becoming a wage slave will get you girls? It is literally everything you do outside your job that defines whether you have a life or not.

Women only use .1% of their eggs before menstruation stops so this is misleading nonsense. So-called autism (spectrum) seems to be more of a problem among women in their 20s than anything. There is nothing wrong with women having kids in their 30s. It's the 40s where you start to run into potential issues

>Bogan dekekted

What I hear is that they have a hard time "meeting" anyone. That doesn't make literal sense as we "meet" people every day, even if it's just a tendie run. But I think what they mean is, there's such a shortage of available men who they would want to be with that they don't know where these men are.

All young guys who let girls break their hearts should realize how much better it gets in just a few years.

>o-only f-f-f-five partners
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You and I seem to be in a similar position. Having certain qualities like being 8/10 in looks, educated, some money in my pocket, on a good career path, these are things that women of all ages find attractive. They look good on a romantic "resume." I also see how women in their late 20's and 30's have started to line up to "audition" and it's hilarious. Of course I don't want a woman my age. I want a woman in her 20's, or actually who's about 14 but that's just between you and me.

These women who wait don't understand that there's another "class" coming up right behind them. Time is on the man's side and I have more options than ever while they have fewer.

>hypergamy
>"miracle"
>so might've fucked a random fertile stiff and got "miracle baby"

I cannot trust women, seen to many of them branch swing and back stab. Their pathological liars and incapable of anything moral or ethical. So much was their view prior to the Liberal PC censure that it was once a common theme in Academia before the first World War.

>check out Robert Briffault, old British Anthropologist and author of the "The Mothers'
>Tribal societies run by women
>earliest foundation societies, all of them mirrored the animal kingdom, being the conditions of the male are based on their associative utility to the pack females

>them don't have more than five sex partners in their life

wew lad.

Otherwise I agree with your post. Women over 30 get seriously desperate. Their knickers drop faster than the speed of gravity should allow

>I'm 32 and it is really sad to see how women my age start to get really desperate
>five sex partners in their life
Exactly why I go for 13 year old girls, a much higher chance of being a virgin

The body releases the best eggs first so (not including the earliest eggs of puberty) so they are actually the best at around 20 years old iirc.

>a miracle

that's normie code for a retard.

I'm 34 and started fucking a 23 year old last year.

I've had a couple cases where I was dating a chick and it turned out she was over 25. I told her to fuck off and pay for her own meal. The first time I did it, I was too mad to explain why I was dropping her (she'd lied about it on her profile); the second time I flat out told the girl that she was effectively dried up. She had also had previous sexual partners and I wasn't about to fuck around with that sloppy seconds nonsense.

Anyway, my current gf is 19, Gen Z, and in no way a slut. A good rule of thumb is turn millennials down and give younger girls who haven't been exposed to post-secondary propaganda your full attention.

Aw, fell short by a year.

Funny how Sup Forums just accepts this uncritically with no source or anything becsuse it confirms your biases. The article is bullshit and not based on science. And even if 10% of the eggs were left, that has nothing to do with the quality of the off spring you fucking retards.

>TFW 21
>had sex with 45 women
>current GF is a single mom
>her kid is a fucking little annoying shit
>only dating her because she goes out if her way to please me and I want to take some time to focus in getting /fit/ again

Kids fucking suck. Annoying as fuck, money pits.

Desperate loser.

>19, Gen Z
>in no way a slut
Pick one, retard

>postwall rostie

That defies common wisdom by a few planetary boundaries. especially what is considered consensus within MSM science and alternative

Even today the expression of reproduction is always between older males to younger females and has been an expression since the old philosophers of Greece

archive.is/fyhg0

>What are the health risks of late pregnancy?

>As women get older, both mothers and babies face an increased risk of pregnancy-related complications and health problems. These are due to changes in the reproductive system and the increased likelihood of general health problems that comes with age. Problems include:
Greater difficulty in initially conceiving a child, with the personal and psychological difficulties that this can cause.
Increased risk of complications for both mother and infant during pregnancy and delivery (although the actual size of the risk may be small).
Greater risk of general maternal health problems, such as high blood pressure, which can contribute to complications.
Higher risk of miscarriage in women above the age of 35.
Higher risk of having twins or triplets, which is itself associated with higher risk of complications.
Increased chance of having a baby with a congenital abnormality, such as Down’s syndrome.
Increased risk of pre-eclampsia.
Increased risk of complications during delivery, such as prolonged labour, need for assisted delivery or Caesarean section, or stillbirth.

Spoken like a true beta. I'll wager you've never come within ten feet of a 19 year old, let alone licked her honey sweet tits.

As an attractive dude who wants a virgin wife, I avoid the 19 year old thots, not the other way around. If I wanted to lick honey sweet tits I would do it on the weekly

>blah, blah, blah
Only the most desperate of men go for broads over 30.

Saggy tits or GTFO.

just rape a 22yo, not the first time someone has done it in your family

You must be retarded.
Oh, yeah, you are.

I'm 27 and banging a 19 year old

Women love older guys. Pic related

>I'm 32 and it is really sad to see how women my age start to get really desperate.

Its this gynocentric mentality you have, its this process by where men give women value simply for having the reproductive organ, and a lifetime of sexual conditioning like pavlov's dog towards this framework of feminized values

Annon, do not feel bad for women who had the power to easily, EASILY, to get married and have kids in their early twenties. If a woman wanted to she has almost god power to do so, especially when in that age men are ignorant and thirsty as fuck.

Those women did this to themselves, they wanted to ride strange dick, drink, party, drugs, some of them even become barren from all the STDs they got from the CC. They earned their pain, they earned their suffering, it is the universal price they must pay for being degenerate pieces of shit. The only sad part is that these CC whores are incapable of being stable mothers, often, a man who picks up one of these pieces of shit will be divorce raped by them

Wow cool user

same here dude.

26-27 is truly a great age since you are not too young that the cougars feel bad for fucking you but you are still old enough so the daddy issue young girls get your attention too.

>embarrassBrit
The girl seems quite happy with it, Mohammad Ahmed, so explain how he's a loser.

Get fucked

had my kids when my wife was 29 and 31 - I guess me made it but cut it pretty close. my only regret is not having more.

>As an attractive dude
>who just hasn't found his soulmate yet
Good one. Guess that's why you're browsing Sup Forums on a Saturday night.

Reminder that Trump was a grandfather when he impregnated Melania with Barron

Shit, nice. 28 here.

You're a pedo loser and have to go for young sluts because they're easy to manipulate and that's what you need to do since no actual women would fuck you. Just a fact mate.

I have always hated you cunts with a passion. I remember being 16 and seeing girls my age get with men in their late 20s and 30s. It has always disgusted me. I wouldn't even touch a woman younger than 21 and I'm only 25 myself. Cunts like you need your heads stamped on.

holy shit, I just realized I'm a leaf right now. what the fuck am I doing in Canada?!

>shaming men for going after young, legal women at their peak sexual value
Toasty roasty detected

water is fucking wet

Banging younger women is equivalent to "being a desperate loser"

>female shaming dialectic detected, or beta, either way they're both feminine

I hope riding the CC was worth it

>in all likelihood you ended up with some dad bod faggot who utterly disgusts you

To bad most women are a inferior subhuman group to men, unable to reform their betas into alphas, but are biologically predisposed to turn alphas into betas

I'm a fucking man you Muppet.

>when your wife is one of the exceptions

Your descendants will inherit the earth because of your wife's genetics

id be that mad if I was british too
yalls 30 y/o look 50

Mate, you have cartoon pictures saved on your hardrive and you're using buzzwords like beta and alpha. Only vagina you've been inside is your mother's. Not fooling anyone you ugly fat cunt m.

Just you and me pal.

>I'm a fucking man
>Muppet

Dick or GTFO

MEN DO NOT AGE

WOMEN AGE

Get this through your fucking heads. The queen of britain was like 17 once and her husband was 47. Most fairy tales feature 16 year old female protagonists with 28-35 year old princes and noblemen. I dont want any "wah i missed out on PTP" fuckheads on my Sup Forums. The only people who have "fun years" are rich boys and pretty girls. For everyone else, happiness comes later. Especially men.

You need to take a page from women's playbooks and start putting 100% of your thoughts and energy into yourself. Treat yourself like you'd treat a new car. Wash up, wear clothes that make you look good and fit, go outside for walks more and more. You are one valuable ass gorgeous motherfucker. The issue is no one ever tells men this.

You'd be surprised at how few people on this earth are truly unattractive the issue is that most people are too stupid to put in the 10% of effort that's required to look decent.

>muh telegony

Dude this the kind of shit you have to believe in only because your girl has a fucking nigger kid and the only other explanation you have is she cheated

Lmao

That shit doesn't happen, and if it does it doesn't have a significant genetic influence otherwise you'd see babies with nigger traits coming from white couples

A globalist billionaire impregnated a model in prime health in her late forties

>a woman who's kept her body to prime throughout her entire life, with the resources of a billionaire at her disposal

Somehow I'm so utterly destroyed by the concept

>not really
>liberal Anglo-American Establishment tarred Barren as autistic
>in this dirt war, there may be some truth to it

>tfw mid thirties
>tfw fiance is 17
>mfw

You're probably fat as fuck, balding, under 6 foot, And wear cargo shorts. Only women tell themselves delusionals. You're a fucking man. Act like it you metrosexual homo.

my mother had me at 38 and the doctor said i might be down syndrome since my mom was so old, but i'm an attractive human being and i'm a member of mensa (high iq) so i beg to differ. i would say raise that autistic gene to age 40.

>90% of a million
Oh no what will they ever do with 100,000 eggs?!

What? This article is about barren women.. An older man can easily find a young woman to impregnate.

>pic related

Only betas date women over 25. To date women over 30, however, is just beyond sad. You have to fucking hate yourself on a fundamental level to get with someone that old.

If I was her dad I'd tell you to come talk to me alone and I would make it very clear that if you didn't get away from my daughter I'd fucking kill you.

>be a man
>wife up that desperate 40 year old despite your sisters 19 year old friends texting you non-stop

laughing at your life my man

No "man" would get butthurt about an adult 20 year old woman dating another adult. The only people who get upset by this are women and it's because they hate competing with younger women who have a higher probability of being a virgin, a lower partner count in general, better looks,. and less jaded personalities. They have not been drawn into the materialistic dating market of menopausal hags who skulk about bars and clubs in tiger striped yoga pants on the weekends and skulk about the water cooler in the office during the weekdays, waiting for the lucky guy they can divorce rape.

You are based. What do her parents think?

>Be 24
>Only woman interested in me is older than 28 (at least)

What do