What does pol think of orthodox christianity?

what does pol think of orthodox christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzqaITA3IO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't matter, because this thread is trash.

/po/ is a christian board... don't let anything or anyone tell you otherwise....

filter the...

cucknadians
the kekfags
lgbt
blm
and those "don't thread on me" faggots and you will find this board good to lurk... also... don't forget to filter the mudslimes!

rude

its dumb

I think it is awesome. I love the baby Jesus, he looks so tempting in his little manger I bet his little balls taste like heaven

> Yes, goyim! Embrace the Hebrew God as your LORD and SAVIOR!

>Reject all others before me-- I mean him!!

>Do NOT attempt to stray from the path of the easily controlled-- I mean faithful!!!

>Remember: all those that oppose the one true LORD are fedora-wearing teenagers, and don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise!

no LARPing paganz please

this

>what do you think about orthodox Christianity
>but but muh evangelicals xD

bump

Holy shit she has not aged well

DELET dis

bump

I think it was founded when Christianity was already 300 years old and then codified a special bed religion into an idol driven priest directed version of Babylonian/greek/Roman religions along with doctrines and rituals of pagans. Other than that, is rich in tradition, has beautiful art and temples/cathedrals/architecture.

Oh look another share blue divide and conquer thread.

I hate auto correct! A *spirit based* religion!

le sharbloo

begome cadlic XDDDDDDD

How do I become Orthodox without attending church?

>evangelicals

KYS.

by attending church

Why do the faceborg think of Sup Forums as a single unit.

The definitive break between the Greek and Latin churches was over a fairly obscure point of theology which the Pope adopted without consulting the Patriarch and it occurred because he was an asshole and the other guy was a buffoon and they excommunicated each other over hurt feelings.
Protestantism is in every way superior to both Roman Papism and the Greek Patriarchy because we read the Bible for ourselves, challenge everything, and only follow Church leaders who we respect.
This is why our nations are richer and more highly educated, and why we are constantly being forced to shelter the fleeing populations of countries which live in ignorance and poverty who were never properly led to Christ, including the tracksuit Christians of Russia and the penniless and intellectually bankrupt modern Greek.

> "in every way superior"

youtube.com/watch?v=pzqaITA3IO0

It's great.
Unrelated, pol has gone full fucking retard tonight.