White proud """"""culture""""""""" ruined everything in South Korea

We South Koreans had our own traditional Asian culture.

One day, White Americans adopted their proud LGBT """""""""""culture"""""""""" to South Korea....

And...

Many South Koreans became real Worst Koreans who fucks their anals together because of your White """"""""culture""""""""":

Thank you America my ally thank you

Your white american white culture is fucking proud, yes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUsUDAE1gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuuuuck

Best Korea has no fag ''''culture'''' and no fag pride parades.

Really makes you think...

Thank you america

Faggotry isn't white culture gook, it's Jewish. If you want to find out who is spreading this shit find the Jews, I promise you'll find one funding this shit.

USA must be destroyed.

Don't thank us, thank the Jews. It is through them and their strangle hold on the media that has spread this subversive faggot culture.

Your American media is spreading LGBT culture around the world

''Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about.''
-Richard Spencer

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288

Your country is run by a feminist cult.

Americuckans will say that "Greeks are not white like Jews!!!!!!!"

Jews are a part of Whites and Americans.

We are lubing your ass for another reaming

They sure are, and it is the Jews that run those companies.

Kill yourself filthy white shit fucker

if it was up to you, you'd have the jewish leviticus law installed right

Jews are also Americans

Nobody is forcing you to be gay. Japan isn't as gay yet they're more dominated by us than you.

Suck my cock goy-kun

Fuck off, Hindu faggot.

No worries. Justin from Canada will be over shortly. He plans to march from Incheon to Jongro for gay rights of all Koreans!

South Korean president Park controlled by a secret society "Eight Goddesses"

They are invaders, not Americans.

Every war for the past 100 years was a Jewish War and Hitler did nothing wrong.

But there was part 2 of this & it's the part where the jews show up

Fuck off, Shlomo.

Jews are not white, they are Semitic Desert shits who hook noses, they look nothing like a European.

>Shlomo.
every singly christkike is this stupid

How to make south korean :
Gives chink some money, and tell them to imitate japanese

SORRY MAN! Fucking obama did this.

Keep rejecting such degeneracy. If you have any influence on friends or family, try to convince them that fags are bad civilization. Strong families create strong nations and faggots are mentally ill queers who create nothing but sexually deviancy.

But we Asian people think Jews are Whites and they look European

To be honest, you whites including Jews all look the same to us Asian people

The only good thing to come out of korea is bibimbap and fancy rice cookers.

>says an american amn who is just a mongrell of various europeans

>jesus was gay sign
end it already

Yo gook. If you wanted to keep your culture you should have fought the japs harder.

dude your country was run by a fucking shamancult leader, the fuck outta here gook

Chink m8

We Koreans do not think you chinks are human

And Honkong is a shitty city in shit eating chink land

Korea has no culture, it was literal Africa tier mudhuts before the Japanese civilized you.

Your country is just a toy whose Jews are playing with

Fuck you white weeaboo scum go to watch your muh jap girl chan

Justin is a jewish white man?

dig deeply, but you will find that the people pushing the lgbt agenda in south korea are jews.

>impying america has their own culture

lmao

Jews are also white people

Study biology

Its ok, you're too ugly for even the japanese to want to rape.

non-white people are easier to control than white people.

this is why jews are puhsing for multiculturalism and mass migration in countries with high IQ's, because when it is decreased they can take the lead. pushing for a one world government.

Kill yourself you stupid white monkey who is enslaved by tiny jewish population

>chinks
>""""""human"""""""

lol

So what is it? We are ruining your country with (((our))) culture or are we jewish pawns?

If you didn't know, we are descendants of people who wanted a better future and envisioned something greater than the British. So yeah, we have our own culture, and fuck you.

But it's the muslims who ruin everything. Don;t they promote Pride parades?

we're not enslaved. they think they probably have some power over us.

but it only takes a population to change their view of people and then it's all over for them. look how easy people turned on muslims and islam within the last 1 1/2 years

>flag hiding
shoo shoo dirty jew

>gays never existed before America
2 nukes wasn't enough

Obviously...

Faggot culture isn't white culture you retarded gook manlet.

Doesn't a coven of millionaire femdom witches secretly run your country? Cry more idiot.

whats he thinking guys?

Chinks are just pigs who are crying oink ching chong chong ching chong ching ching ching

You are shit skinned nigger monkey

B E S T K O R E A

Best Korea keeps on trolling Jewmerica with threat of nuclear attack, which is hilarious.

>flag hiding
shoo shoo filthy jew

HA HA HA

>jesus was gay

kek

Wrong
Harajuku and Tokyo is filled with genderfluid faggots gay/lesbian hentai/videogames is common

>implying faggotry isn't intrinsic to Korean culture
>"No laws against homosexuality in recorded Korean history"

At least the Japanese banned homosexuality in the distant past. Koreans have always been a bunch of unrepentant homos, and that's why they always lose their wars.

Don't blame the west for your lack of masculinity, Jung-Hoo.
I'm sure americans aren't proud of their own lack masculinity either. YOUR people accepted this shit, no one forced you.

If you want to blame someone, blame yourself and (((them))).

>Justin is a jewish white man?

Worse, he wishes he was. He's half Cuban, half Frog.

Something tells me the Nork women soldiers would mop the floor with most soldiers on Earth in an old school conventional ground war. Those chicks look like brainwashed T-1000s

GOOD!

Suck down that society-destroying feminism and homosexuality, you fucking slants.

I hope it obliterates your culture and people.

>koreans are faggots
>koreans are proud of being faggots
>its white peoples fault

SOUTH KOREA YES!!!

Yeah

No one forced them.

Besides, East Asian has been faggy for a long time.

It stems from california, even before it was fully adopted new york city held out for sometime before it made its way across the west to the east coast. The disease is california. For it was California that stemmed the major happenings of the lgbt culture we know today in the world. So blame cali that's what i do when i see this bullshit.

Same shit is happening in Singapore. We need to purge this degeneracy

Btw someone who was more older in the 90s im more a early 2000s guy but. What happened? Wtf happened? How did you guys lose the moral issue on gay marriage and civil unions? Didn't you guys have the moral high ground back then as in that gay marriage was the equivalent to what pedos are? Cause when we look at pedos we say ok someone who should rot in hell, the type of people who get killed in prison for there type to this day. But even with that we see they're maneuvering to get that shit accepted. But someone from the 90s/80s tell me what happened? How did we lose to degeneracy?

mmmmphhhraaaap

>be south Korean
>see American faggots
>like it and become a faggot yourself
>your fucking white people
In doubt they pointed a gun at you and told you to be gay. You chose to

Even better is the "Chinese privilege" spreading in Singapore.

Can't wait for you to open your asses to the Malays and Muslims.

learn to cherry pick. you asians copy everything we do, and now you complain
git gud

>islamic country
>queer country
i find this bull shit your retards would fucking stone those queers when it happens

>be young white american girl
>see handsome and masculine black men on your disney channel television show
>become aroused by them and want the BBC from then on
you're right, white girls know their natural place with BBC seed in their womb and a BBC in their mouth. conditioning cannot happen at all.

Korean drinking culture + American LGBT propaganda = OP got his ass fingered last night and boy is he steamed!

>adopt
>foreingers did that in your country
Adopt means take on. How'd they run parades there? You did it because you wanted to. Adopt was the wrong word and vaginas are not good for you. Confucians or whatever the fuck you are, wouldn't understand this. On a more important note, aren't you happy the Orange Zionist is bombing North Korea? YAAAAAAAAAY! GRAB EM! BOMB OTHER 'EMS' LATER!

Then you know what to do buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=1XUsUDAE1gg

This shit is jewish but if whites really partake in it whatever you're slaughter

>jews
>white

>jews
>not matriarchal and are pro gay

You're an intelligent society, it's your own country's fault that you fell for this shit

>fell for
Like Adam and Steve's fall? No

It's ok you are still way more nationalist than most nations in Asia.
Although I did racemix with a beautiful Korean wife.

>fucks their anals together
lol.

No answer

Sasuga

Hasn't your current President publicly stated he is against same sex marriage? I think your country will be fine. Over here though the lgbt influence has totally taken over

Everyone in that pic looks like a Mexican.

I used to watch anime and it had me thinking that Asian people were pale, when in reality the only people who could resemble anime characters are Europeans.

Why'd he call himself gookman. Everything Sup Forums says is a false flag