Serious question, is it possible to fix the police in England or are they to far gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mtX9EAMEcg
youtu.be/uVOGpdAz7Lk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
heatst.com/culture-wars/scottish-youtuber-faces-a-year-in-prison-for-teaching-nazi-trick-to-girlfriends-dog/
crosstheline.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=m_sw6RqtfQk
youtube.com/watch?v=GrRNBrCIQdY
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
cnn.com/2017/07/29/europe/uk-girl-raped-twice-arrests/index.html
archive.is/8rjn7
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/29/two-men-arrested-girls-raped-twice-witton-birmingham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Run, hide and report

Nah this country is dead

Fuck that, so glad my folks left that shithole 200 years ago.

Bin that gym membership!

>Lindt cafe
Holy shit

Saved.

I don't get it

oswald mosley would

youtube.com/watch?v=1mtX9EAMEcg

Once you cant speak your mind its pretty much too late to do anything out in the open. Help us take America back fully from the deep state and (foreign interests) and we will help England

What the fuck that ad is so vague. What's wrong with going to the gym? Are they against that, or is there some context that's missing here?

Australia's only terrorist attack, if you can even call it that, happened at one of their stores

Amen. Though not willingly.

Its claiming that boxing gyms and political rallies are racist. Basically it is a load of incoherent shit.

They're spending the anti terrorism budget on this shit, it's meant to be used to stop Islamic terrorism.

people in the CBD were mildly inconvenienced m8, it was serious shit

Muscles are like knives that you can't bin.

I thought oz has muzzies mowing down people nonstop.

>Bedfordshire
I thought that mean going to sleep in British?

That's so fucked up. Seeking physical improvement and achievement is a sign of concern.

>You have exactly 6 days to bin those muscles, chap; no questions asked

No thats sleepycozynightshire

Going to catch some nappywillows in bedfordshire after my return trip from brookingdalehamington

I dont think they're trying to imply that at all, its just a place you might meet like minded people

the name of the contact is "youth action" which I imagine is a political group/movement

Hahaha, I'm going to frame that.

All weapons are illegal here, if you carry a anything vaguely dangerous (a tennis racket is enough) with the intent to use it for self defence you can be arrested for carrying a weapon.

Oy vey!

Of fucking course not.
Our state is very shit. Most of Europe is in a similar position, but our country takes it to a whole new level.

Blair broke it.
May's stomping on the pieces.

UK is weak

change laws so citizens can caryr guns again and conceal crry

>They're spending the anti terrorism budget on this shit, it's meant to be used to stop Islamic terrorism.
No it wasn't. It was never meant for that.

>go to rally
>murder someone
wtf? there wasnt even a choice and now im in jail?

The website fails just from a basic logic standpoint, they don't even give you the most watered-down safe-for-TV bluepilled straw man "extremist" or even show any signs at that rally, you're just supposed to believe that attending any kind of rally where even slightly impolite opinions may be uttered will turn you into someone who will join a mob and murder random people on the streets.

We have crime with Muzzies, and everyone else, but the only real "allah ackbar" kind of attack, with matching coverage, was at the Lindt cafe. He didn't even suicide bomb, just took some hostages

Why exactly are bong police so aggressively anti-white?

>hey I had a good time meeting you at the gym, do you want to get a pint?
I don't get it. WTF is the issue here? Seriously my tiny american mind can't even grasp this, I need a bong or a germ to explain this shit to me.

I woudl oz natives would mad max those fucking shtiskins

youtu.be/uVOGpdAz7Lk

(((judges)))

Liveleak /view?i=9ca_1323210222

And yet left wing extremism is acceptable?

fucking ridiculous
these cops are the biggest pussies I've ever seen
"You're going to get a Section 35 form if you don't leave!"
Oooooo so scared, these 'officers' would be eaten alive in America

Why the fuck do they always demonise gym goers? Wtf has the gym got to do with politics for gods sake

I don't think it's that bad. I see people walking around with guns sometimes.

Reminder that a youtuber in bong land is facing legal troubles because he made a joke video and dressed his pug up like Hitler

Grab your plastic utensils and bicycle wheels, we're gonna have a good time tonight!

he didn't even do that. He taught the pug to put a paw out then he said seig hail and to respond and get exited when he says gas the jews. He litterally taught his pug "shake" and "Lets go for a walk" using different words. People edited the nazi uniform on afterwords.

Just say no every time a white dude asks to hang out, because it will end in a murderous hate crime. Thats what they meant with this right

>Doesn't say diversity is our strength

I hoped you were exaggerating...
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

It's the fact that the message is coming from "Youth Action" clearly a tip at the Identitarian Youth Movement happening in Europe - basically everywhere but England. They are especially afraid of them because you can't write them off as football hooligan yobs like you can the EDL.

classic

Because a strong white man is a terrifying prospect to a bunch of fucking left wing cuck faggots and niggers.

He faces a year in jail

heatst.com/culture-wars/scottish-youtuber-faces-a-year-in-prison-for-teaching-nazi-trick-to-girlfriends-dog/

>it's fucking real
What a fucking joke of a country

There was a high-energy NatSoc movement in England very recently that was very successful in the time it existed called National Action. It was so much of a threat, it got banned. That is quite rare in the UK; never heard of another movement that was banned, not even outright revolutionary skinhead movements like Combat 18.

leftists cucks are all skinny weaklings afraid of alpha males with confidence and testosterone

Did the group take another form or did they just arrest everyone?

oswold mossley?

crosstheline.co.uk/
this is kino

BOSS

No. At this point they should be considered to be enemy combatant and eliminated on sight. Guns may be forbidden but bare arms probably aren't.

>arrest everyone
Not really. The former leaders are still at large, as far as I know. One of them still regularly attends white nationalist think tank meetings on YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_sw6RqtfQk
The former members are most likely still engaged in the scene, but are yet to reform.
This is an idea of the activism they engaged in:
youtube.com/watch?v=GrRNBrCIQdY

You're right, but I think that's a special case as WWII was taking place at that time.

i fucking loathe you fags. what the literal fuck is wrong with you all?

holohoax

it's literally this easy. too bad uk is so gay they can't even consider this.

>those names on twitter
>jamal
>(((kristenssen)))

I'm serious I need a fucking explanation. How the fuck do you make this logic leap?

See

Literally nobody I've met thinks like this. It's just the (((government))) trying to deceive people in a poor attempt.

Can someone go to the site and take some screencaps or something I wanna see what is it without giving the site a view

Id vote for him now

Mosley would have won if Britain was near the brink of anarchy and financial ruin like Germany was before Hitler. Hitler wasn't taken seriously until the financial crash. Would have probably been the same for Ozzie.

who was ozzie again?

fascism seems more rational to me daily

British police are hopeless anti-White cucks

>fascism seems more rational to me daily
Is that what they want?

The bobbies are helping the asians traffick little girls, they were only caught out in Rotherham but every constable in every borough runs their own child prostitute ring, enforced by asians to give the police plausible deniability.

>Dune coon attack every month or more
>It's just part and parcel of living in a major city
>Nothing will be done about the shitskins
>Right wing extremism on the rise

Run.
Hide.
Get in tank.
Strike.
Why does everyone associate right wing with violence? And ignore islamofascism?

Oswald Mosley was the leader of the British Union of Fascists, which gained quite a bit of support until WWII, during which he was locked up. After the war, he campaigned for a bit, but his speeches mainly fell on deaf ears.
He was pretty big in terms of impact, meeting with Mussolini and holding giant rallies. I believe he held the biggest in-door rally in history or something along those lines.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

How can they be specifically against one political ideology?

well objectivism seems nice, but its totally from them

>British police are hopeless anti-White cucks

yum

Is this a thing over there?

Um. Bin that lack of sleep, user.
Nice try Islamophobe, the [just] murder of Joe cox means white people are the real problem, do not look at facts of Islamic terror. Say NO TO FACTS! PART AND PARCEL!

ive been watching his videos for 4 hours after I heard of him earlier today

You do know your government is made of people, right? And the elected ones are in fact people you have personally granted permission to crack down on anyone that dares text about a gym?

Denying responsibility is why it keeps getting worse.

He was a very fine orator. He has a mesmerising effect. Better than Hitler IMO.

>that flag
>that post
checks out

No shit, but you do know that democracy is a sham, right? No party that posed a true threat to (((them))) would be allowed on the scene. They only tolerated the BNP because it was not large enough. If it grew, they probably would have found a way to ban it. British people are completely apathetic to our political system. It will only get worse. Soon enough, I believe we'll be ripe for a based movement.

>be english
>get raped
>find stranger to help
>get raped again

cnn.com/2017/07/29/europe/uk-girl-raped-twice-arrests/index.html

Because the unspoken plan of the angleo cuck is to surrender his nation to inbred Muslim Indians as retribution for the colonial days.

Profit denial archive.is/8rjn7

Does anyone here ever reply to their bullshit on Twitter?

Why do Bongs never respond to such obvious examples that they have lost their country?

Seriously, these get posted all the time and crickets. They barely call us fat walmart sharters anymore. Low energy and blackpilled? Or are they too busy watching what they type here now?

Talking about the surrendering of nations...

It's a website/retarded "game", idiots.

www.crosstheline.co.uk

There's a YouTube video which records the choice progression. It's basically this:
>make friends
>have drinks with friends, get invited to gym
>go to gym and have drinks, get invited to rally with no political indicators of what type of rally it is
>nothing happens, get invited to another
>you somehow end up murdering someone and get dozens of messages calling you a bigot and then you get arrested

They've been doing stuff like this for years. I remember when the local police gave my year some computer lesson where we saw the progression of some guy and a "right wing anti government anarchist" organisation which highlighted the dangers of radicalisation.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/29/two-men-arrested-girls-raped-twice-witton-birmingham