Red Pill Me On Women

I need some Chads to give me a quick rundown on women. Ive been single 7 years and only slept with my 1st girlfriend (long distance relationship) I only got to have sex one time. During my 7 year dry spell I made out with a few girls but nothing serious. I need help user. What do i do? How do I change. White male in my mid twenties and I want to breed more white babies but I can't even get a girl to give me a one night stand. Not ugly but not /fit/ skinny just not buff. Conservative white nationalist that voted for Trump. 1st of all where do I look for a women? The bar is not working out I just get pushed aside and honestly it's making me a alcoholic. 2nd of all what do I do to convince the women I am interesting and someone she wants to breed with? Seems so easy for everyone else but 7 years with no love has made me realize I need some advice because it's extremely hard for me to get laid. Please help Sup Forums this post is very political because conservatives and democrats have both let me down on this subject and its a very important subject for a young white man in todays America.

These threads are cringey. Who cares about what women think?

You need to accept the final redpill. You neec to start having oral and anal sex with men. Both holes simultaneous.

your digits disturb me aus bro

i'm not attracted to men. I like pussy and titties and a womens figure even if she's THICC. Id also just feel like a total failure giving up on women and having sex with men all because i couldn't get a women to sleep with me when it is so easy for every guy but me.

Black guy here.

The problem is, I'm afraid to say, you're white. It's as simple as that. I'm Black and I kill it every time I go out to the bar. Pick up a hot chick every night and bang her. White boys just get passed over cos they boring. They vanilla. And that's a fact. If you want this to change, then stop being white faggot. Maybe try to get a tan or something and look more exotic.

>2nd of all what do I do to convince the women I am interesting and someone she wants to breed with? Seems so easy for everyone else but 7 years with no love has made me realize I need some advice because it's extremely hard for me to get laid.

Be confident, be an asshole. Do NOT be the gentle, pussy man that romantic comedies and main stream media paint as the ideal man. Do not even let a trace of this pussy man show through, which will be hard since you've been subconsciously conditioned to act in such ways through years of feminism forced down your throat.

Be an ass. Do it with enough common sense do you don't get your ass in real trouble. Once you are a proper, dominating asshole, some women will cringe away from you while others, a decent bit of which are intelligent and good looking, will be to you like flies. Psychologically women like a dominating, powerful man. It's nature. They say they want the pussy gentle man because they too, have been brainwashed, but even then they can not argue with biology. They want the asshole. Become the asshole.

>I like pussy and titties and a womens figure even if she's THICC

nigger.

>Chads
>On pol

buddy 1st of all stop larping

2nd of all black guys have this problem to, id ask you what you say to these women to take them home but since your larping its prolly BS

Unironically go to another country. I never had as much pussy as when I was travelling through Europe.
Euro girls love an accent

>LIL-DICKED DELUSIONAL WHITE BOI

I'm laughing you fucking pale ass monkey.

thanks user. I hear your advice and will try my best to be a asshole

pls no bully

that women is fat, not THICC

Even if you find a chick this will be the fate of your daughter. All white women belong to black men.

>THICC

nigger.

ok

Fix your life and make yourself desirable. Go to the gym, maintain decent employment, maintain hygiene and grooming, develop hobbies and interests. Set and meet goals, be ambitious. Fix yourself and romance will follow.

If I sort myself out like you suggest and be an asshole do you think it will help my odds?

seen it all b4 bud, you must be new here