Daily reminder that unless white people start doing pic related, the spics will keep coming

Daily reminder that unless white people start doing pic related, the spics will keep coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no labor shortage in the US. Only a shortage of companies willing to pay decent wages. They're the ones behind the cheap labor lobby. It's really hard to take """leftists""" who support this shit seriously.

What about automatization?

>that unless white people start doing pic related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
They can also come, work and leave

Cant tell if bait post or not, saged anyways

Daily reminder that mexicans are holding us back from the robotics age.
>anything a humanoid droid could do a mexican would do for cheaper
>a droid can eventually improve itself.....ergo rise up.....Mexicans can't even stand up for their own fucking neighborhoods let alone country.

Also:
>Daily reminder that they're going to be in the slave caste even lower then paddy born American trailer trash......until ICE gets them.

Sorry, all the white niggers work in retail and fast food. If they had ever done anything besides push buttons they might be useful on a farm.

cut the gibs and they will stop coming.

Who is going to pick our fruit and veg-

A mockup robot made out of plastic?

There is no reason we cant operate a guest worker program but they have to leave when they are done.

They already use them in many states including FL and TX. Basically anywhere that values their locale and doesn't want a 3rd world country within their country.

>guest worker program
>I'll only eat for a few months and then stop eating and then start eating again when the guest program resumes

k

This is exactly what the Germans said about Turks a number of years ago. Look how that turned out.

HINT: 98% of the Turks imported never got off welfare.

Yeah, pretty much this.

It amounts to the same. Only instead of having spics picking up your vegetables you'll just end up with Pajeets programming your robots.

You have made no progress.

>California
>white people

Fucking idiot the price of food will go up

Then that's the legitimate price of food, until progress is made.
Democrats *really* love their slave labor huh. They were always the party of slavery.

propaganda
migrant farm workers make up a SMALL percentage of new immigrants from south of the boarder.
They also work in construction, and a ton of other trades whites are willing to to.

we are fat enough

If the #fightfor15 people weren't democrat shills they would be pointing out the cost of a cucumber if you had to pay a legal citizen to pick it.

>until progress is made

So, until the laws of thermodynamics change?

That could take a while.

Replace them with technology.

saging in a canada thread

We're more than willing to do that you dumb leaf. We're just not willing to do it for 3 dollars an hour.

It doesn't matter. Farming is the only essential labor. You could survive without a house, you couldn't survive without food. White people won't work on farms and if you ask them to they'll spend 2 hours educating you on labor value and automation and then just go protest when you tell them that you can't pay them $30 per hour.

What staple crop can't be automatically grown and harvested?

Technological progress you dumb leaf.

Fuck off.

Protip: technological progress requires brain power. Brain power requires a highly evolved, high energy farming industry that can provide your body with diverse and high quality nutrients.

It is literally impossible to have technological progress without dirty, smelly, ugly, illegal spics.

or you know, we could invent a machine to do it.

I hope you're just baiting, because that's so stupid I could feel a few of my neurons popping in agony.

Damn leaf here giving Australia competition for best shitpposting

k

In Australia farm labouring is done by backpackers, and these are all European millenials.
They spend a year partying in capitals getting their cherries picked,
and a year picking cherries in the outback as part of their backpacker visa.
T. Australian bull who gave your Euro girl her Aussie badge and then said I would never forget her when she went off to pick apples or whatever.

Then they switch to saying we need to import people to help consume all this produce the machines are making. You want the economy to grow don't you? Its only normal to have growth forever.

Wow, so they spend a few weeks partying and picking cherries and then go back home and let the brown people do all the real work. And all it cost was half a million dollars to fill up a gigantic plane with fuel and then back to Europe again.

Great argument, clearly I was wrong the whole time.

Aye I was thinking about this before I came here. Although considering I'm currently dating an Aussie by the time my visa is up here we'll probably go whole hog and marry, which is a bonus for me cos then easy Aus travel. How she describes it, however, doesn't sound too appealing. Keep your heroin riddled bogans and shit beer.

we have robots m8

only reason texas and cali dont use them is because the labor is cheap.

>price of food goes up
>welfare costs go way down
>companies taxed less
>people taxed less
>wages go up
>people pay for food that costs more
We are paying for subsidized labor by way of welfare anyway, why not cut out the wasteful government part of it?

free market will fix it

Robotics and Automation, leaf

I'd rather explore space instead and create robots to do farming. I'd rather reform education to motivate and train the future to advance our society and let other civilizations (if you want to consider Mexico civilized at this point) to do what they want. Let them be, end immigration, and focus on better things.

I don't think pajeets are big in the plc industry

from my experience its 99% white people or japs

k, good luck

Don't worry AI is taking those jobs too
Robots will pick berries

>Don't worry AI is taking those jobs too

no

Member when people created kids to do that instead of importing shitskins?

The only brown people who work in Australia are Anglo-Celtics who work construction and can't get out of the sun, a small band of hairy Italians and Greeks who have been completely assimilated, and some Lebanese, who are mostly OK, but still have enough sandnigger in them to have a tendency towards haji bullshit and welfarism at the margins.
Our farmers don't employ brown people, and our Royal Australian Navy does a good fucking job of keeping them out of the country.
Yellow people on the other hand...

A lot of growers are going that route. It's cheaper in the long run and it's faster.

Wrong. Sad.

>stop the spics
>can't find employees
>wages go up
>white people start to work
>economy gets better
>less crime
>everyone becomes happier

if it was true there was no young whites or african americans who would do this job which it isnt true

then its an indication you need to stop growing so much food youre in the wrong business if you cant manage to find and pay right for someone to do it

it doesnt mean you import people

Umm yes
Its so cute you believe otherwise

What kind of argument is that? Are you retarded Leaf? Think you could use your words to explain your point of view beyond
>no because I said so

>subsidized labor by way of welfare

I'm really fucking glad someone else gets it. Trying to keep wages low to keep prices low is a meme, because we end up paying via welfare and food stamps to people who don't get paid enough to live anyways. In a true capitalist society, we wouldn't need welfare for people who are working a job. The only reason we do is because the kikes who lobby for these large corporations artificially keep wages low and have welfare subsidize the rest.

How about you stop posting you retarded leaf.
Sage.

In America, 90% of the people working on farms are illegal Mexicans. In Europe, a similar percentage are illegal Northern Africans and Middle Easterns.

Now, I understand that cultures and customs vary from country to country, but I doubt that it's much different in Australia.

The extent of poor white american's struggle is that they had to sleep in a somewhat smaller house and their parents had to buy off brand potato chips for them instead of the real kind, they can't even fathom hard work, it's an alien concept for them

>What kind of argument is that?

You made a false, unsubstantiated claim, I said "no". As far as I'm concerned, the conversation ends there.

We have plenty of niggers to do that work once we pull welfare and disability

fuck off commie kike

It's the delicate produce like tomatoes that has to be hand picked. Machinery is more for potatoes etc.

No
White Americans would never do this shit

Driscolls (largest berry breeder) already has an automated strawberry harvester

You aren't even responding to the right person.

SAGE LEAF THREADS. HIDE LEAF THREADS. LEAF OP IS DRUNK AND/OR RETARDED.

So then shouldn't you get angry at the politicians not the spics Mao?

yes

Unless you can prove that automation can take over a significant (read: large enough that an entire country could survive off it) enough portion of the farming industry (protip: you can't), then “no” is all I have to say in response to your shitty post.

I'm glad I've never moved back to that shithole you call a nation. Fucking cuck faggot galore in my homeland.

>end up with pajeets programming your robots
WRONG
>most tech companies in US will bend over backwards to get english fluent AND manageable employees that don't form cliques guised in some shithole 3rd world language
>those robots need programming, updates, and mechanic work - all which is best done domestically (aside from part procurement but with 3d printer revolution coming this will be doemstic again soon)

I wish Canada had never been founded.

Utterly irrelevant. That's like me saying “I'm willing to breathe air, but I won't do it for less than $30 an hour”

It's irrelevant how much you want to be paid BECAUSE YOU NEED TO EAT

>harvest is every day

What is it like being a city faggot that thinks food comes from the store?

Pretty much this.

200 hundred years ago slaveholders claimed they could never give up slavery "how will we process our cotton? Then the cotton gin was invented and made it infinitely easier
150 years ago people couldn't imagine a world where Corn wasn't picked by hand. Then came threshers and combines
100 years ago they couldn't imagine a future without coal miners hammering away underground with a pickaxe, then came open pit mining and giant machines.

Now they tell us, "we have to keep bringing in migrant workers (a.k.a. modern slaves) to pick our fruit"
If there is a demand for it, some inventor will come along and build a machine that can do the job better, that's how the market works.

inb4. autistic history nerd says "actually, the cotton gin was invented in...." stick it up your ass, i'm not going to look up the dates on all that shit to calm your autism. .

Wetbacks will be replaced by farming robots in about three seconds.

Irrelevant. 90% of the farm work is done by illegals.

So maybe 10% are "millennial students" but it's an insignificant number and millennial students couldn't feed an entire country without bringing the life standards down to third world levels.

Wrong. I've worked a slavery tier job before in packaging and particularly remember an old woman who actually did this shit. Believe it or not, there are Americans out there with nigger tier jobs for one reason or another.

Well then get enough old ladies to pick up vegetables and you'll solve your non-white problem.

This

Slave labor throughout history delayed the progress of the industrial revolution and again it delays the robotic revolution

Have 10 children, make them work

It doesn't work like that; Alfredo is willing to do it for el peso so that doesn't really make a difference.

No, they'll just vote for Bernie and go riot in the streets if you don't pay them $30 an hour to play video games.

YOU NEED SPICS

No you syrup slurping moose mountie, that's a job white men will gladly do. And if by chance we do allow a few H1B pajeets do the job as well, ok. Better to have 1 pajeet who programs 99 robots, than 99 mexicans doing that job instead. Plus the Pajeet can shit in field, bonus fertilizer.

You talk a lot of shit but those vegetables still aren't getting picked.

Let's pretend you're right and that automation really will take over farming.

RIGHT NOW it hasn't. So even if it eventually does, in about 100 years, your argument is utter shit.because by then, your entire country will have turned brown.

>I miss entire sentences when I read
SAGE LEAF THREADS.

It wont take 100 years. Maybe 10.

k

Who did that pre spics?
Undercutting labor costs and firingbdoesnt mean anything, there is no remedy between me and you only seperation or war.

>Who did that pre spics?

niggers

99% of land didnt have niggers in the US and whites aee farmers you shitskin, dont respond to me again.

Ok, maybe they were Irish? I don't know. I wasn't born during the 17th century.

It's utterly irrelevant because CURRENTLY, 90% of farm workers are illegal Mexicans.

>a britleaf denying the fact that many such berry-picker bots are already in use
>a britleaf literally believing that the savings gained from illegal labor is EVER passed along to the consumer and not the shareholders
>a britleaf advocating the continued wage slavery of brown folk because 'paying a decent wage to domestic labor' would hurt corporate pocketbooks a bit

You and your 'nation' are a disappointment factory. Be a good son and get your mother a fire hot coat-hanger for xmas to prevent any further offspring.

white kids

Pay me a decent living wage and I'll break my back picking.

Or we could engineer and develop an efficient machine to make illegals too expensive

>wage slavery

IRRELEVANT BECAUSE YOU NEED TO EAT

WHETHER IT'S THROUGH SLAVE LABOR, HUNTING, OR DOING THE WORK YOURSELF, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO IT

thats why we have migrant workers, they've been coming over with green cards to do that shit for hundreds of years

Looks like the perfect job for people with useless humanities degrees.

No, all farm workers are illegal.

There's no such thing as a legal farm worker because if someone met the criteria to immigrate to America, they would get a job typing numbers in Excel or some other gay shit.

But the people doing the actual work are all illegal. You are only able to respond to my post because illegals keep you alive.

Wrong, and there have been many attempts to get unemployed white people to do farm work. All equally and disastrously unsuccessful. I could link to many newspaper articles but then I'd just get called a shill by you fucking mongs. Just google it yourself.

White people will not work on farms, no matter how bad they have it or how much you pay them.

this is legit jobs for teenagers. take away their cell phones and entitlement, send them to work after school, or homeschool. It builds work ethic and turns young men into actual men.