So no WW3?

So no WW3?

It's not over. Not yet.

I wish there would be a cataclysmic event right now.

I wish it happen.

I mean I get it, at least with total annihilation on the line, people are driven by a common purpose.
But you know, nukes.

It won't kill everyone.

>2017
>still believes in the nuclear jew

I suggest getting rid of that tinfoil hat my friend.

>no WW3
;)

?
Don't be getting my hopes up bitch.

I just wish IT WOULD FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY FUCK

>mfw physicist
>mfw working on ITER
Yes goy, atoms don't exist, it's all a massive conspiracy by every WW2 victor and all scientists to make reality look like its coherent with that explanation.

Damn, I never noticed that PEPE in the background. No wonder that movie has so much magick in it.

I wish Yellowstone or something blew up and unleashed a new Ice Age.

I want constant Winter, fuck heat.

Look
>the only way the NK crisis can end is with WW3
USA/NATO/India + most of rest of world v NK/Iran/Russia/China

maybe with these digits

These things take time, be patient, the frogs will boil.

There's nobody to fight. A real war could only happen after we take back one of the major countries. Right now the enemy occupies the entire planet, we have no territory to hold or to attack.

ww3 isn't an end, it's a start. A restart.

Matthew 24:1-13King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

There are rumors of war. Hold on.

WW3 won't happen. White people will literally holocaust all the jews for real this time.

It's an MGS reference user.

yeah 10,000 years from now when all the radiation has reached its half life. But... I hear ya. I have enough bottle caps. Think I'm gonna built something big... like... underground... like... and institution you can't access from the outside world. kek.

>invade Iraq because they maybe kinda might have some bad stuff and because the jew and the oil jew said it would be fun

>brutal pariah state has legitimate nuclear weapons and is openly, mockingly threatening to use them on American soil
>m-maybe China will help us

I just want to die on a frozen plateau without having to book a plane ticket.

Sup Forums is autistic, but these post trying to tie bible quotes to shit is where the real retards single themselves out

This is the second 888 post I've gotten in the last half hour, but it doesn't make me feel much better.

>44
dubs, mayne.

A pandemic that kills off all the low disgust degenerates would be nice.

chek em lmao

Checked.

Yeah the world leaders have gotten weak.

Given how many antibiotic resistant strains are popping up these days, it wouldn't take much for India to get some serious problems.

You got some extra time left. Prepare yourself.

Soon, godless scum

SOON

I wish chubby ol' Kim would finally get a functional ICBM so that he could force the rest of the world into blowing everything up.
Trans, mudslimes, femishits..

Let me off the ride already dammit.

do it already faggot

Not soon enough, lad.
Sort yourselves out.

>Amass tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of troops
>Get nuked or get blown the fuck up with non nuclear missiles

I don't think another world war will ever happen, it will be endless conflicts like Iraq and Afghanistan for the worlds remaining resources.

Not until missile defense is sufficiently advanced to render MAD obsolete.

>I wish there would be a cataclysmic event right now.
Only you can make the happenings happen. Go out there and make the world a different place, abdul.

Be careful what you wish for

did they died?

It's from some movie.

>all white people

>Topkek, that webm
This is why i want war. People have to harden the fuck up or die.

remember when 7/27 was gonna be lit

lol gullible fucks

How about a Nine Years' War?

Nah, gotta work yourself up by doing a 6 day war first, then you can move up to years and eventually centuries.

you say this like shitposting on Sup Forums isn't hard af

we all know the price this task exacts from us. Not everyone can cut it. we are the few, the proud, the legion

You ready?

>shitposting on a yugoslavian matriochka website is hard
We be the new KKK

you should be CCC
Canadas Cucked Country

It's gonna happen soon. America would be stupid to let China develop an actual navy when China can only barely shit out one carrier they refurbished from Russia.

Also, America's war treaties with Korea and Japan not to mention China really wants to get Taiwan.

The state of pol. 12 yo kids post epic maymays about le leaf country.

yeah i bet you wish i was 12 you sick fuck

>ausfag
buddy, you are gonna see a flash of light someday and if you're lucky it won't turn you into a burnt offering.
you zwieback crumbs are on a unique landmass that is all too near the coming theatres of war.
It's time to start harvesting bleached coral and get ready for a tsunami or three