What the hell happened with music?

i noticed a lot of people telling me music became shit after the mid 90s. (((coincidentally))) it was around that time when pretty much all white genres (grunge, alternative, metal, rock, etc.) just hit a huge brick wall and died. the only white genre remaining after that was trance which lasted up to 2004ish. after that in was all just nigger nigger nog nog music (anything made by fucking niggers.)

these fuckers pretty much want people to stop listening to white music and listen to nigger "music" instead. no wonder the 00s and the 10s sucked balls. and the 20s won't be any better (spoiler alert: no race war)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=25fGM62IXMw
youtu.be/qCfu4XK3M_0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=od4pgqWdiCA
youtube.com/watch?v=tVPTu4l6OnE
youtube.com/watch?v=WwQNEzY8Z_E
youtube.com/watch?v=thixgM1uucU
youtube.com/watch?v=ECo2XAGBWr4
youtube.com/watch?v=5d91pMZkxkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0utFOTA-d_4
youtu.be/i26406_EldM
youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU
youtu.be/HaZpZQG2z10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DdKTKpYNWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0X0bwMprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5vydtZ--g
youtube.com/watch?v=X6ymVaq3Fqk&index=7&list=PLqFl7CGi2AzjeZhcLXTT7DNWNx4FMW6ZS
youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp40rW_7cN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_7w9RHvpQ&t=127s
youtube.com/watch?v=rq1-_UPwYSM
youtube.com/watch?v=PDPenRhriK4
youtu.be/x0K5jTkB9PM?t=33m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=bINikRHQy9s
youtube.com/watch?v=q_oUwveUB14
youtube.com/watch?v=67_5Rnx7vmU
youtube.com/watch?v=CFVe892acjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc6zXSdYXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=qt7ox1M_XG4
youtube.com/watch?v=oE7ViwXTBjY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6UnKr6Bwg
youtube.com/watch?v=j83gs97r3oA&t=24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also notice how the 10s have the least variety in music with just that trap and edm crap everywhere. no white music to be found

There was a rock resurgence in the early 2000s. But it is a tired sound. Genres don't last forever. And rock was nigger music originally anyway.

The white music genres are classical and polka.

Nigger music was edgy, cool, hip, it's running its course now too, though. I honestly can't even predict what the next generation of music is going to bring. I've been playing guitar for about 13 years now (ages 11-24) and I've been wanting to seriously get back into music, but aside from finding like a jazz band or something I feel like musicianship is a futile effort at this point. I'll throw together a beat on GarageBand in 20 minutes with like maybe 4 different samples at max and people go nuts over it, it seems like there's no market for musicianship.

There's still good music out there but it's just not on the radio. You have to actually look for it.

yes classical is the main white genre, but europe pretty mush stopped making music after the 19th century. after that it was just the US and UK making everything (besides a few nordic metal bands)

>le born in the wrong generation retard
fuck off nigger

It's not a born in the wrong generation thing to say music is shit today. It's literally less musical.

>only listening to music (((they))) let you listen to
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk

>grunge, alternative, metal, rock,
>white genres
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA

what's with this garbage tier music? making our race look bad?

The artists are politically correct and were afraid to offend someone, imagine if Led Zeppelin put fish in a woman's vagina these days

Besides classical, power electronics is the only non-nigger music whites make.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=25fGM62IXMw

What is this image? Seems pretty degenerate for white supremacist artwork.

And noise is pretty hard to do well. It can be interesting but the genre is saturated by tonnes of mediocre projects. Heck, some of the legends even sound uninteresting and bad.

This is infinitely more interesting while also pushing some boundaries:
youtu.be/qCfu4XK3M_0

Music theory- inspired classical masterpieces are white man's genres. Pic related. Also bluegrass

besides 90s trance, electronic music is dogshit

A revival of genuinely masterwork instrumentals

ho i see nothing but m&m and all the shitty white pop n rock music what u on

Because anyone whoever made good music is dead.
The worst part is not that they're dead, it's that we don't have anyone to follow in their footsteps.
Just a bunch of shitty autists writing songs about the fuck

Power electronics in the only non-nigger, non-faggot electronic music, nigger faggot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=od4pgqWdiCA

The finnish remain productive, though not massively innovative, in the metal department

>Listening to the shit they play on the radio

Music of the '90s was degenerate too. Listen to Bach, you retard.

Idk bro, nine inch nails is still around with people like UNKLE, mostly UK bands now making pretty white genres music.....but soon Ahmed will be main population of UK, so no good music (

It just depends on the type of music you like.

The stuff most radio stations play from coast to coast, while catchy, isn't generic and not very good.

Good music was still made every day of those years but you might need to dig around and listen to some artists less than 100,000 people know about.

I would guess around 5% of the music I listen to rarely gets played on the radio.
The other 95% I would be shocked if the radio ever played.

Have some music
>youtube.com/watch?v=tVPTu4l6OnE
>youtube.com/watch?v=WwQNEzY8Z_E
>youtube.com/watch?v=thixgM1uucU
>youtube.com/watch?v=ECo2XAGBWr4
>youtube.com/watch?v=5d91pMZkxkQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=0utFOTA-d_4

They are. There's a lot of bullshit, yeah, but fundamentally the bullshit is layered onto white man's artistic desires. Look at how those artists used their talents:
>live aid
Part of MAGA is preserving American culture. Black people absolutely have contributed to American music, and (((influence))) has changed that into s problem these days, but the spirit you found in link related no longer exists.
youtu.be/i26406_EldM
Ask: why?

It's just noise as I drive and it's the only way to catch creative gems.
The few song that aren't about fucking bitches and being a gangster.
Even pseudo-country is good at this point

Come home chosen man
youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ

can you blame people though this was rock in 2005 youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU

I along with many other dropped out I actually got into rap back then goy into young joc , e 40 , ti , cause rock was just shit but then dropped that when lil wayne started to get big though .

Po wer Metal is the last stand of implicit white identity

>youtu.be/HaZpZQG2z10
The guy wrote this about his girlfriend that he later married. They're still married and after Freddie died he ghosted the band and is still only rarely seen, never playing. It's beautiful emotion and simple tunes that make it incredible. This is white man's musical legacy. Not (((trap))); masterpiece theoretical music

I at last got to see Ween in the last couple weeks. That was cool.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DdKTKpYNWo

typo
>IS generic and not very good.

>Doom and Sludge having their best years ever

Dude, metal has been legit as fuck for the last 7 years

Yeah, bluegrass isn't really my thing but it's great musicianship.
There's still good music made by white people, it's just more local and not in the media.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0X0bwMprQ

A lot of rap and similar genres appeal to base sexual instincts, ego, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

i love bach. handel was better though

>what happened to music

>what the hell happened with music?

>1996
checked. the year trance/eurodance peaked

THIS is pushing boundaries
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5vydtZ--g

eurodance is literally nigger tier. the popular artists all had rappers in them

We need more swamp/slide blues if you ask me

youtube.com/watch?v=X6ymVaq3Fqk&index=7&list=PLqFl7CGi2AzjeZhcLXTT7DNWNx4FMW6ZS

The last great white band was Nickelback

>Listening to anything but Man Man and Pendulum
What a faggot.

huh, yeah, i hadn't considered that
my lens into the past still needs more rose tinting washed off

The good music is still out there, it's just buried under a bunch of bullshit. You have to keep in mind that making music is easier today than ever. Anyone can buy a $500 laptop, download some software, and make music.

White people are just obsolete. The old model.

>rock
>white genre
Choose one.
In the future your great grand mulatto children will be arguing about how hip pop is a white genre music and no longer hear it, just the spic music that everyone loves.

gtfo of my country, rat.

i kind of liked the non-rap eurodance though. you know, stuff like corona or alexia were pretty good

ikr. a black man in the south invented rock rofl.

Its not your country.

Country and Rap stole listeners away from Rock.

Did everyone just forget Country existed? That is white people music, if you hate that and everything else well, nobody to blame but yourself for white music dying.

music is very much related to illegal drugs. Niggers pretty much control all of the drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c
negro music used to be good. what happened?

youre a faggot music has always been geared towards white girls and then black men have their own music to fucking explain why they arent white

>CIA
>Black

How so? Just sounds like a lot of standard noise.
This was a great album:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp40rW_7cN0
But noise was actually pioneered 100 years ago by the Soviets.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_7w9RHvpQ&t=127s

But even then, can noise approach the horror possible with classical music:
youtube.com/watch?v=rq1-_UPwYSM

You couldnt keep up.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDPenRhriK4

well I mean just the general selling on street corners. Music is played during parties and are mostly for normies.

Yes it is. and youre the invader.

time to go back.

>have to listen to the radio on the way to work because forgot aux cord.
>the only good song I heard was by the black guy from community

how the fuck do normies deal with this? I would go insane if I had to listen to that garbage every day.

Nah this is red mans land, youre the invader. "Oh we conquered this land!"

Okay. And we conquered your life.

Nickleback are a purile, "safe" "rock" band for middle aged suburban moms to "rock out" to while cleaning the house.

Trust me, I know their demographic. Their biggest audience is women 30-40 years old. Life Def Leppard is for 40-50 old women.

Nickleback does not have any significant market in any demo for men or boys.

You keep liking your vagina rock, dude. LOL. Even people in the industry make fun of them.

Because of the anne frank cock sucking mask

music is dead.
>unless you where to look

you're all just subconsciously waiting for my debut album.

>reddit memes

music is fucking fine
the (((music industry))) is dying

>we conquered your life

the fuck does that even mean. Gtfo back to your roach land.

Indians didnt own America, they were just running around with their tomahawks in their ass.

White people created the US. the very country your parasitic ass is benefiting from. Now get out

At my work it's Radio 1 all day every day.
Nothing but the newest songs played three or four times a day with the occasional inclusion of something from a year or two ago.
Modern mainstream music is shit, most of it sounds really similar and most are repetitive or really simplistic.
I wonder how many people actually listen to the lyrics of songs- they're absolute garbage filled with things that are morally reprehensible. It's nothing but whores ('let's fuck!'), thugs ('gurl. Hey gurl. Let's fuck') and cucks ('I'm sorry/you're literally a goddess').

Most of the gabage is white pop. For instance emo linken park stuff used to be cool but not its just beta feelz. Music is evolving. Say what you want about normies. They have WAYYY more fun than you do.

youtu.be/x0K5jTkB9PM?t=33m40s

electronic music just became music.

here, some Ulrich Schnauss:
youtube.com/watch?v=bINikRHQy9s

>actually writing all that and taking me seriously

Punks kept rock'n'roll alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=q_oUwveUB14

wah wah wah excuses excuses.

Make me.

White people dont exist. Youre albino decendents and deeply ashamed of it. Your skin isnt white. Its melanin deficient.

what i find interesting is that while the goyim guzzle trash tier EDM, israelis listen to nothing of the sort
at their music fests, they never sloppily grind salty fluids onto each other while listening to trashy dùbstep-inspired EDM
instead, while maintaining respect for each other's personal space, they bounce in unison to fullon psytrance
Jews seem to be trying to keep goyim generally unaware that psytrance exists
almost all psytrance artists are Jews and have in-your-face names like "Vibe Tribe", "Mastur Tribe", etc
i think the Jews determined that psytrance has an almond activation side effect, so they keep us away from it through the tyranny of the default
anything remotely similar to psytrance is increasingly hidden from us, they push readily accessible styles in the opposite direction on purpose
i listened to fullon psytrance while working on my project last year and i became very wealthy as a result
if Hitler had listened to this while making his war plans, he would have won
youtube.com/watch?v=67_5Rnx7vmU

things used to be better when i was young

kids today are stupid

iis tektonik a white genre?

There's tons of good new music around. Just need to do a little digging and avoid the mainstream bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFVe892acjA

>youtu.be/x0K5jTkB9PM?t=33m40s
Annoyance is evolution?

Edm is bigger than rap. It's all white people. Country is big in the Midwest. Stop spreading misinformation

Iceland! -
Sigur Ros, "Brennistein":
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc6zXSdYXm8

Of Monsters and Men, 'Mountain Sound'':
youtube.com/watch?v=qt7ox1M_XG4

Sea Bear, "I'll Build You a Fire":
youtube.com/watch?v=oE7ViwXTBjY

Norway!

Royksopp, "Monument":
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6UnKr6Bwg

Psytrance was invented by poos and brought to Europe by hippies and queers

Bill Clinton signed the Telecommunications Act of 1996, that's what fucking happened. The entire music industry is now controlled by just a few companies. (((ClearChannel))) owns almost every radio station in the country now and they also own tons of amphitheaters so they run a racket whereby artists who want radio play have to play in their stadiums.

Make no mistake, the media consolidation that occurred during Bill Clintons presidency was a deliberate attempt at controlling all information, including the arts. Now, nearly 20 years later, we see clearly what their intent has been, at least as far as the music industry goes, and that is to replace "white" musical culture with negro musical culture.

Yeah, this drives me insane. First recognised it when working with my dad in the summertimes. Totally computer-controlled djs playing the same shit every day, often multiple times a day.

Now at work people are singing along with the shit, which is funny at times, but I don't see how they can't tire of it.

The best is these big construction guys singing along to Queen. Just sad. Reminds me of that 'We work hard we play hard' fag scene on The Simpsons.

You're too young to understand, music goes in cycles. I've been aware of and listening to music since the 70's as a kid, and so many times, there have been times when everyone cried that music was dead, it all sucked, blah blah blah. It's cycles. Rap/hip hop is dying off, slowly, and record companies don't experiment like they used to, so you have a handful of "safe" acts crowding out the Billboard top 100 - but it will change. It always does. A new genre or band will come along, and shake things up, and everyone will follow. Happened in the punk era, the new wave era, the rock/metal era, the grunge era, etc etch. It's a wierd time - the big groups are retiring, or dead. Radio is dead. Music has splintered into niches, and your average kid has a lot of things trying to get the money in their pocket, and video games are winning. But a new genre will rise, and the entire industry will refocus on it. And, there's great fucking music out there, you just have to find it. Just this year, I've been getting into electroswing, with artists like Alice Francis. Great stuff - and she's white.

It always amuses me when kids cry about music, because they don't have the experience and perspective to understand, it will change. It has to, or they don't make any money. Go look at the Billboard 100. Lots of white people on there - Imagine Dragons are number 7.
The new Green Days, the new Katy Perrys, the new Metallicas, they're out there. You'll be aware of them eventually. One day soon, you'll realize...rap is gone. Nobody plays it anymore. The Grammies was all...not rap. Kayne is now a joke, a footnote to the era that's over.
Relax. Dig a little deeper, take a chance. Try some wierd, out of your comfort zone choices on Spotify, and start digging through YouTube. Great stuff is all over the place, it's just not mainstream....yet.

garbage.

You need autism to enjoy something at that bpm. I bet you cant even dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=j83gs97r3oA&t=24s

these days good mainstream music is as common as a fucking straight white male in London