Awan Murdered Seth Rich...continued

Continuing thread from last night. Some interesting folks showed up and might have more to say.

There is interest - some media picked up on the thread.

QR:

>Awan found out about poll rigging DNC op
>Blackmailed DNC for hush money
>Seth finds out either from drunk Awan or on his own
>Awan knows Seth knows
>Seth spills to WikiLeaks before Awan can follow him home from DNC IT staff party...or
>Awan tells DWS that Seth knows and they take care of it.

Biggest question now is whether Awan was at the IT party. This is where Ron Johnson got stonewalled. There were other people at that party, anons. Let's find out. If Awan was there, I think we might be onto something.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/ali-nikseresht-45985094/
democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1280&pid=90162
archive.is/6h6SG
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ill tell you one thing- if one of them was there, he would have been known by a name that we havent heard of (yet).

Check into somebody that Seth may have known called Ali.

Matt Couch and his investigation team says according to documents they obtained Seth used the dark web frequently.

Thanks for posting the thumbnail faggot

WOW

I WONDER WHICH POLITICIAN HAS A HISTORY OF LEAVING A TRAIL OF BODIES

WOW, ITS SO HARD TO CONNECT THESE DOTS I WISH I HAD AUTISM

linkedin.com/in/ali-nikseresht-45985094/

I am NOT saying this is a "bad guy", i just started noticing some weird shit when i started doxxing him.

Also, does anyone know where Bernies 2015 disbursements docs went? They were available online a month or two ago when i was looking through them, now i can only find 2016+.
The 2015 ones had Therriault and Seth on them but the 2016 ones dont. Maybe im just not looking in the right place now, but i find it odd that Seth and AT arent on the 2016 disbursements sheets, however Josh Uretsky is... even though he was supposedly fired over the data breach in Dec 2015.

I dk wtf is going on, but i know its something fucked up whatever it is. PS, the guy in the pic isnt anyone of interest i dont think anyways. That looks like Seths friend Miles Mawby.

mfw we found the one faggot out there that still faps to still images.

democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1280&pid=90162

Familiar?

what did he mean by this? related

Reminder OP's pic is not from the alleged IT party the night he died
See pic related uploaded by Seth in 2015

What part of always archive this shit do you not understand
archive.is/6h6SG

If they had crashed, we would never know they were shit skin females. Instead they get praised for their skills under duress for forgetting to raise the landing gear for entire flight and running out of fuel.

How do we know AWAN is the guy in the picture?!?

Awan hired Alpha Jalloh (an asset to Andrew McCabe) to carry out the murder, most likely MS13 doing the "wet work".

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

I'm not sure how the photo came to pass but its not fucking him. However there have been multiple new sources this week. One said Seth went to an IT party before the bar. maybe that has something to do with it. Theoretically that if the story is correct, that it's there to confuse people. Not that they can change what the person apparently said.

There are atleast 3 Awan brothers and 2 wives. They have many aliases between the 5 of them.

Bumping

Spamming Webb videos
>ok guys, I can spam this on Pol and get it out there.
I do see Webb has got some hits though on interdasting.
> waltz in and grab em by the Pussy if you have something. Stop playing games.

Thats me... Nicola Barris
>I ignore murders
>if the price is right

what about warren flood

Doubles every tine.

KeK

hi, bot