LS

Is this a trap? That deep voice tho...

One thing we all know is that women are blue pilled by nature. So Why do I feel so uncomfortable when watching her...um...this person's videos?? Is it just more Jewish trickery?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/bnydn4/rio-de-vagina-0000210-v19n5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So Why do I feel so uncomfortable when watching her
i dunno maybe because youre a faggot shill from leftypol ?

Not at all.

Something doesn't seem right.

Does this look like a dick to you?

>Tight short shorts
>Prevents bulge

You tell me.

No... no.
Much disappointment.

>You tell me.
I'll tell you're a total fag that dreams about dick all day.
I bet your mouth is watering just thinking about a dick right now.

Bump

looks like a plump cameltoe

imo shes a lesbian

Could you project somewhere else? Shill?

I'd still lick her/his armpit and butthole

>transparent /leftypol/ shilling
>bumping your own sage thread
You're an embarrassment.

sheeeeeeit the same, how come American girls has such a low frequency voice......???

t.russian who knows how qt3.14s speaks

Race traitor coal burner

She'll be the first to hang on the day of the rope

>Shill?
Is that a question or do you not know how punctuation works, nigger?

it's voice isn't just deep it's husky too. gotta be a man

>lauren threads every day
>most of them are about how anti-lauren posters are from /leftypol/
I'm tired of the false flagging. I have never and will never donate a dime to any camgirl/gurl skeptic/nigerian prince no matter what you faggots say. fuck off to to plebbit to make your betabux, why even come here when the majority of us are NEETs with no disposable income?

Why are you so mad and feel the need to defend him?

Not sure if she is much of a race traitor
Seems like paranoid cuck poster shilling
Either way this cancerous eceleb shit deserves a sage

>T. Day of the rope larper

DEM TRAPS GOT TRICKS ! vice.com/en_us/article/bnydn4/rio-de-vagina-0000210-v19n5

>coalburner/jew/virtue threads have stopped working so lets say she's a tranny because even if it's laughable it gets more LS threads going which is just a foot in the door for more coalburner/jew/virtue posts which is all that matters since the objective is to make people sick of her even when they don't even care

Something doesn't seem right because she's a woman. And you know better.
But I know what you mean. Course I didn't think she was a guy or anything.
She always has her mouth turned up in a self satisfied little Cheshire cat grin. Just like in the picture. She's always wearing about 10 tons of make up. She seems to thrive on the attention.
And sometimes I wonder if she just does this for the money and attention.
Which I actually figure is true.
She's made a LOT of money doing this. I do sense one thing about her. She's smart. She knows that there's opportunity in being a social rebel and a woman. So she took it.
Is she really as conservative as she seems?
I somehow doubt it.

>any time there is a tacit defense of LS be sure to blow it out of proportion like say they're mad or whiteknights so people will get sick of defending her and we'll control more of the narrative in the threads which will just cause people to resent her when they otherwise wouldn't care

Tranny shills are all over the Alt-Media, just like the MSM. They are favoured minions of the ruling class, and occupy the top of the pyramid. This has been going on for hundreds of years. Look at the tiny ears and fake facial hair in pic. Many such cases. It's all theatre.

Well she is carrying a vz58. So she's got that going for her.

It's not even the deep voice.

. LS doesn't even have kids yet runs around talking about shit LS doesn't even know about.

Seems like more manipulation to me. Women don't generally have the mindset of caring about heritage or values.

Nice try kike, I'm not clicking on a vice article.

>literal coal burner
pls kys you beta cuck faggot

If you know how to tell the difference between a man and woman via their body proportions, and physical features, and I'm talking the science stuff, not just looking, Lauren there is woman.
Her shoulders are slightly broad but she's got no Adams apple, no brow ridge, no square jaw, her shoulders are still not broad enough, and she has no well defined trapezius muscles in the neck area. I can't tell about her hips from the pic.

k

The magazine is pinned to 5 rounds. She must be in Canada. I have no clue who she is but clearly she is aware of the superiority of czechnologically advanced rifle.

>VZ58
>VZ58 pinned to 5 rounds

absolutely disgusting, as if the Gay z 58 wasn't a piece of shit already.

k - I'LL POST PICS ! METHOD 1: BASIC TUCK

any lewd pics of that slut? i want to fap

METHOD 2: TAPING

LS has done more for the cause than any 10 of us. She's in public unmasked fighting for us. Physically going to africa to combat this peaceful invasion.
She is a soldier
BTFO niggerkikes

Why are you so sweaty and defensive?

Women in general don't give a fuck about the shit LS spouts about. You kike shill.

METHOD 3: THE JAPANESE - SEE ? Those peoples are tricky

>You kike shill.
boy that was forced.

first time shilling ? youre pretty bad at it

This
Sage
KYS OP

Oh look, a LS thread. Haven't seen one of these in at least an hour. Ok, by the numbers:

>roastie on hormonal birth control. Has hormonal birth control induced cellulite at 22yo.
>burns coal. Does not deny it. Will not even say Black guys are not her type.
>Jew. inb4 (((23 and me))) pure danish stock. Has black jewy roots and her hair will go full DWS ramen head if she doesn't straighten it.
>(((Vice))) background controlled opposition
>Will not say white genocide
>Will not name the Jew. Does not explain how 42% of the 1% is composed of the (((2%))).

And where is the Fingolian tonight?

gee, i wonder who could be behind this post

Why are you so upset? Notice the dick tuck instructions provided for you? Really isn't that far fetched. Add some tit implants...etc...

>nu/pol/ worships this

You again...

>try to get a purity spirals started like "she will not name the Jew" even though no one is seriously expecting her to

>nupol
>that flag
Working overtime tonight Shariablue or is this the start of 3rd shift?

No she unmasked herself in public. Who are you, to her, that she should make every enemy attack her by naming them, if you cant do basic research and see it for yourself. You know exactly what she is omitting, we all do. No one is claiming LS is our leader. That man will emerge from the chaos, and not before.

>Dont attack the heralds just because they aren't the messiah

She won't even touch this.

Amiright magapedes?

It took severe oppression bordering on slavery for the germans to react so decisively. We are not quite there yet, because most of us don't even see it.

I think its funny that sharia blue is spreading jew hate lol :) surely we should only kill the ones ike david brock and nate plastic though LS is hot

>memeflags
>new
top fucking wew. last (You) for (((you))).

>Saved the thumbnail

from kaos itself the great abyss of darkness... celebrating life inside the radiant sun

anyone complaining about any of "our" eceleb threads should go on youtube, unmasked, and tell the world what they should be saying. Just make sure you have the right to defend yourself in your home, and never leave it. because the inevitable backlash will be severe from the very people you name.

She is part of the British / Jewish Coalition to hijack Right Wing Populism in order to bring it back into an "Anglosphere" mindset for the interest of the United Kingdom and Israel.

The so called Alt-Right is a British / Jewish psyop. They drop subtle hints all the time. Particularly their obsession with battling the Irish.

The Jewish cunt was in Northern Ireland last week doing a podcast about "relationships" and "love". WTF is an American doing in Northern Ireland? She also comes from (((Rebel Media)))

Yes, it is Jewish tricks. But you cannot leave out the Eternal Anglo aspect to it.

The British have been a Jewish Colony for over 300 years. The Jews own and run the "Anglosphere".

It gets even deeper when you learn the so called Anglo Saxon is not even a real people. They were made up by the Jews the same way the Latino was made up. In order to create a fake people for the Jews to use as political leverage against Europe.

England has always been a bastardize whore state completely hostile to Europe. How come? because they are fucking kikes.

>That man will emerge from the chaos, and not before.

you will be financially oppressed
you will be (((protested))) by soros
you will have to defend your home
>this is only if you aren't thrown in prison