Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?

Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca4lnPwnX3E
imdb.com/title/tt4633690/
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/
archive.is/pEGDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is a 11/10 in 36% land

top-cuck!

stop being a retrograde bigot
get woke

No, unoriginality is killing them.

The internet is killing the movie industry.
Poor writing, forced diversity and the same movie being made over and over sure aren't helping.

(((They))) killed the movie industry a while ago. You're just now realizing it. Welcome to the world of the awoken.

Next thread.

video games and the corporatization of movies are killing the industry. every movie has to be a blockbuster now, every weekend in the summer has to have one.

>3rd iteration of spiderman in recent memory
>totally-not-MaryJane is some sort of mutt

into le trash etc etc

Only bigots actually notice these things. Shame on you. I bet you don't even want to watch the new Death Note. I bet you expect Hermione to be white. I bet you think the British nobility was historically white.

Well, that, and endless remakes/sequels/prequels/Nyquils/reboots.

they put it before everything else. you have something like battlestar galactica which was like a zoo of races and you didn't notice because it was interesting, but now it's all feminist and nigger shit just for it's own sake.

>Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?
One can dream...

Hiring niggers and faggots to wright produce and star in movies is what is killing the industry.

As long as it's accurate to the location and time. As for forced diversity, especially when they force trannies, it's annoying as hell, but unfortunately it just markets to a larger audience and gets more money.

Well that and the fact that everyone in Hollywood is a balls to the wall insane leftist when leftists are at their least popular. And the fact that movies are rarely worth watching and are little more than cash grabs 99% of the time. And the fact that the medium is outdated and being replaced by TV style shows on the internet that can provide more detailed plots and video games that can provide interactivity and immersion. And the fact that movie theaters force you to contend with screaming niggers, overpriced snacks, and low quality screen and sound.
But yeah the diversity ain't helping. Seriously, making every character black is a bad idea.

Its killing everything.

It'll be a long time before anything kills a huge industry like cinema, but there aren't enough people calling for diversity to keep it afloat by virtue of... Virtue. The internet is such a young medium that people who aren't in it don't know how to take it, and they hear the vocal but don't see the minority. So they think that they need blacks and gays and black gays. Black folks do go to see movies, and they can be a fairly loyal demographic. But they aren't just going to show up to a white movie with black people. SJWs are so small of a group that most fads live longer than they will. They're Bennifer, and Brangelina. They're Gangnam Style. Take a look at how well fad movies do in the box office. Producers will give up on them because they're not a marketable demographic.

Why do you guys cry at any time there is a black person or a woman in a movie/show/game/etc? I mean for gods sake, you do realize other people DO exist right? Every movie, game, show, video, etc. can't all be white people. It's just not possible.

like others said, it's unoriginal movies that are killing the industry
>yet another sequel
>yet another super hero movie
>etc

You do realize that liberals are "brownwashing" white characters though right?
also
>stop not liking what I like

>Face it white boy u just (smacks lip$) hit da mutha fcking (lights up a joint) dank pot nigga (; (protest againts Trump and white people while fuck the police plays in the background)

>"brownwashing" white characters
god that's fucking annoying

>I mean for gods sake, you do realize other people DO exist right?

Exactly, so let them make their own movies/show/game etc.

yes

Based Gavin covers this pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=ca4lnPwnX3E

>not possible

what do you mean stupid. it was like that just a few years ago.

Yes.

Is that Jaden Smith?

Also, yes. But it's dying anyway thanks to piracy and the ridiculous price of going to see a movie these days.

But america is 73% white

>every movie tries to be a videogame
>every video game tries to be a movie

Only a matter of time really.

about 95% of entertainment coming out relies on a big initial glut of income and then it washes into obscurity. The new Spiderman was not intended to be an enduring success. Do you think (((they))) care if it stands the test of time? The big bugaboo these days is cultural marxism....trannys and BLM. Therefore they are using this to pump up opening weekend ticket sales. Who cares if Spiderman, or Black Panther, or the new Ghostbusters, or whatever the fuck else fades into obscuity in it's second week in theaters.....its first two nights it makes 150 million.

Yes, and we need to wipe those niggers out.

For sure i immediately turn off movies and shows that include faggots, miggers and spics

Because thry are purposely over represented by the (((jews)))

Its a cover for their rehashing the same old shit.

Release cape shit for the millionth time. Why?

Diversity! Instant depth and meaning. Instant political commentary.

I bought A Wrinkle in Time because I read it was one of Nollan's inspirations for Interstellar and a friends tells me there is an upcoming adaptation by Disney and whole cast is going to be negros.
I was disappointed to hear that, as all the characters in the novel are white.

No we're not dude, it's closer to 50-60%

According to SJW, it's the other way around.

Maybe it's just no one wanted another mummy movie, let alone a Tom Cruise one.

>grossed $400 million on a $125 million budget
>flop
Kek what a retard

Nah. Movies just suck. Also too many boring white women.

>spics are literally going to be 51% of the population in 50 years
>we're 73% white
dude what the fuck are you smoking. spanish is going to the most spoken language in this country by the end of the 21st century

guess which one I pirated :^)

>Be Spiderman
>Have based Tom Holland
>Have the love of MCU fanboys
>Deliver a mediocre Spiderman movie with basically no plot
>Don't reference the Defenders
>Don't reference SHIELD's exploits
>Apparently cut out a massive anti-Stark protest that both MJ and Aunt May were going to
>The entire movie ends up being Iron Man: Epilogue DLC tying up loose ends of Iron Man and friends (AND NOBODY ELSE)

Fuck this movie

>make medieval Europe-themed franchise
>insert FUCKING NIGGERS
>have 'liberated' stronk wimmin running around
>"lol u can't have shows without this u bigot"
Choke on a bag of dicks, you insufferable fucking faggot.

>In the 28th century, Alpha is a space station where millions of creatures from different planets live peacefully and exchange their knowledge and cultures.

That's the first line in the description of the new Valerian movie. They spent 200Million on it. It flopped. We all know why.

There are good movies out, you're just not watching them.
Watched Shot Caller yesterday.

It's very decent.
imdb.com/title/tt4633690/

It's about a middle-class guy, gets in a car accident and goes to jail.
There he has to join the Aryan brotherhood to survive.

What's there to kill?

well country is more non white in youth category so they make due with whom auditons

Actually 32%

niggers are never going to learn spanish

no, you dipshits continue going.

well when you have greek persian or egyptian movies the actors are whites with brit accent

The mummy could've been good it it had The Brendan. By the way, what did he do to deserve what the (((courts))) and (((Hollywood))) did to him?

I enjoyed this comment alot

Sup Forums says no its shitty acting and directing

that's because ancient egyptians were white

>Why do you guys cry
Don't project.

> Every movie, game, show, video, etc. can't all be white people. It's just not possible.
It's been that way since the beginning of radio, movies, and tv and IT WORKS.

marvel has black panther, a movie about a nigger in a country full of niggers.

no one is complaining except that its completely unrealistic representation of a nigger country. but its a comic book fantasy so it really doesn't matter.

no imagine that Black Panther 2 is 70% whites and the Black Panther love interest is a fat mestizo instead of some negress. I would imagine that even white comic book fans would be completely turned off by the forced diversity. diversity makes sense when it's integral to the story.

Old Persians were pure Indo-Europeans. They literally were white.
Greeks were and still are white. Egyptians are almost never played by whites, and if they are, the guy is practically wearing blackface.

The day of our lord Jesus Christ 2017, over paying around 30 bucks and risking getting riddle with bullets or stabbed by aids infected needle just to watch scar jo or that other whore who ruined resident evil for ever.

I am back logged about a hundred movie form the pirate bay that I don't have time to watch cuss I don't have 100 hours of free time a day.

Some are even on my computer as I type this

my sides

I've not heard about this. What did (((they))) do to him?

I just sit back waiting for the inevitable sjw civil war. roasties are going to be pissed when they force a tranny as wonder woman

>Both movies do abhorrently shitty
>b-but wonder woman did slightly better

Maybe (((Hollywood))) just needs to stop making shit?

Implying they ever learned English
Just cuss you understand jegaboo that doesn't mean they're actually speaking the king's

By the way, what's with the mumbling in their latest hits, is like they're getting to lazy to even speak their jegaboo too

Went to the cinema to see Dunkirk today. Honestly it was enjoyable to see a white cast, although I did catch a glimpse of a nigger for a fraction of a second on the mole.

what movie idustry .It has not been a profitable in 40 years.

I might pay 4 bucks on the discount theater next month just to watch this, sneak in a bottle of rum, get a coke and I am in

>I bet you expect Hermione to be white.

Just the mention of this causes me to physically laugh, Jesus Christ that's one ugly sheboon they chose. It's like they ran her through a bunch of Tumblr focus groups.

Same thing happened in that Merlin tv series. I loved the show, it was great fun, but casting Guenevere as a black woman in that setting was retarded. The race swapping bullshit in long-extant historical or culturally settings, all in the name of diversity, carries with it the repugnancy of a forced lefty agenda.

What would the niggers say if someone were to produce a movie about Shaka Zulu and the man cast to play the titular was a white man and called it "muh duhvuhrsty?" I think we all know the answer to that question.

Its actually 73%

26%

Jesus... my spelling and grammar is horrible tonight. I shouldn't post while high

No, you fucktards obsession with nostalgia is killing the movie industry.

Expand a little on that vague comment so I can properly tell you how stupid it was.

>Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?
pretty much. the movie industry overall has slumped considerably since all of this began.

t. movie industry artfag

oh my god that fucking chinese goblin. Why did they pick the fugliest looking asian to star in their film....SAD!!

They do exist, but should they?

Low-risk, high-concept blockbusters supported by massive merchandising and completely stripped of all nuance and subtext so that Eastern Europeans and Asians don’t get confused. Unable to tell a succinct story in 90 minutes, directors make 3 hour films that drag on like someone shot the editor. The world has gone digital, which means no more tough decisions about brevity

tl;dr IT'S THE JEWS

Imagine watching a historically accurate show set 200 years ago, and you notice that one of the actors is wearing a Rolex watch. This is the feeling I get every time I see non-whites being forced into media. It's off putting; it places me right out of the moment and it makes me immediately suspicious.

A black person just simply has no place in some European themed medieval program, nor are they going to fit into a program about a quaint English village.

This is not to mention the racist, anti-white sentiments it produces - deliberately by the way.

No one gave a fuck about this shit ten years ago, now I can't watch an animation or commercial aimed at children without seeing some fucking nigger being partnered with a blonde.

Think about what kind of sick message this will send to children as well, that all their white communities and neighbourhoods are wrong and sick.

Lurk more you naive retard

According to some studies only about 5% of americans are 100% europeans

Do sort of want her to dominate me.

haha america is 62% white, how can a country even run with more than 56% whites, what do you mean they're only 45% white? Okay they're 35% white what do you want to do about it. So what if america is 22% white?

It's actually 0%

t. John Tyrone Herendez Washington

She probably smells like sweat and shit.

Guess who the kikes blame their contunuallyu slumping box office numbers on? Yeah, that's right.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/

Archived it
archive.is/pEGDw

>Why do you guys cry at any time there is a black person or a woman in a movie/show/game/etc?

Forced diversity versus reality.

I have no problem with black people in Zulu.

Real life isn't remotely like media wants us to believe. They actually studied this. The more "diversity" you introduce, the more balkanized society becomes. A race map of NYC shows you ethnic enclaves everywhere, not a uniform mix of people like the lie of multikulti would suggest.

the chinese goblin will prolly get her own stand a lone film..

It's not. Greediness and laziness are.

Forced diversity, eventhough it limits creator freedoms and is bad on this sole ground, is not an issue as long as this attempt to make a film diverse 1) is used as a selling point 2) is forced regardless of historical context (See the last The Beauty and the Beast) or the original source material (chinks in The Hobbit when Tolkien never even referenced blacks or chinks in his books, only sandniggers (haradrim).

Slavoj Zizek noted that through our television and movies, we gain an understanding of the historical time period and their ideologies.

Watching this Spiderman film, what can be noted is that the white race is nearing its end. Being that whites were essentially a minority in the film, it exemplifies the ideas of society held by the film makers. Of course, an element of this an attempt to normalise the steady replacement of whites.

Many of you here are NEETS. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but you need to make yourself useful to the cause. The spreading of propaganda is useful, but we need to start reproducing more than the other races, and we need to start building white communities.

had an English professor a few years ago who had a thing for white authors like Madeleine L'engle
she struggled trying to fit in with the increasingly "diverse" SJW atmosphere at my college
I can imagine how redpilled she got when she found out niggers were going to play the roles of characters in a fantasy story

kek

it's killing everything else, why not?

>Slavoj Zizek noted that through our television and movies, we gain an understanding of the historical time period and their ideologies.

And the people who write this ahistorical garbage know it. Remember Dr Who is for kids. They're lying for diversity. They're lying to make people believe it as kids. They really think they can change reality by changing the past.

But we already know what happens. White kids become rootless and are taught to accept garbage history. Invaders get taught the country was always theirs and that they have legitimate claims to the society. WE WUZ in a nutshell.

Killing white civilization and replacing it with brown and black, just as planned. Pretending they're not. As if the left would ever support anything like this in reverse in South Africa.

Failure to create new stories for a changing population is killing movies

Yes, at least SJWs are bringing something good.

I agree. It's just odd to see them pop up in historical films,when i saw this one during the wedding scene in Marie Antoinette i was genuinely puzzled. There were no niggers at versaille holding aristocratic rank. Maybe a page or some servants but no nigger marquis or comte ever exists.

Can somebody please explain this to me?

People taking the bait :) Yes pol take it. Not even well written and still gets yous.