ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sounds like you need some super male vitality there buddy.

David Knight is like the only person I listen to on Infowars, Alex is too fucking overbearing with his shit.

heh, we got an Infowars faggot here

Christ I'm not the only one

I like David Knight

Who /owen/ here?

>Men, protect your prostate with Prostaguard!

must suck being a boomer

The whole team can't really compete with Alex. He's on a whole different level from them. That's okay though, he can't do everything and be everywhere and do everything.

David Knight is boring and I can hardly focus listening to him. I guess the oldfag boomers love him because he talks like them so that's why Alex chose him.

Owen understands all of our memes better than anyone. He knew about the Barron Trump adventures story instantly. He's kind of like us and not really a rugged cow boy like Alex, but more of your typical millennial fucked over by the system.

I like David Knight. I mean, all of InfoWars is Kike-owned shite, but I still like David Knight.

>Its a David Knight episode

>we actually listen to infowars

How fucking stupid can you be? I bet you think cable channels are fake news. What do you think the signal/noise ratio is on infowars?

InfoWars is good

Swipe down and to the right.

>no fun allowed
fuck you kike
Alex is love, Alex is life

AND THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN THE FOUNDING FATHERS INVENTED THE DOCUMENT WHERE THOMAS PAYNE SAID THAT IF YUO DON'T HAVE LIBERTY THEN IT ALWAYS RESULTS IN A SITUATION WHERE THEY TAKE THE POWER AWAY FROM YOU LIKE THE TIME WHEN I HAD A WIFE AND WHEN I WAS THERE I ASKED BILL CLINTON'S POSSIBLE SON IF HE HAD A FATHER BUT THE MEDIA WOULDN'T COVER THAT BECAUSE IT'S LIKE WE WERE SAYING THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET THE MEDIA GET UNDER CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THEN YOU CAN'T GET OUT.

NOW TOMORROW WE'RE GOING TO END THE SALE OF SUPER FORCE PROSTATE MIGHT. IF THERE'S ONE THING WE ALL ON THE INFOWARS TEAM NEED TO TAKE, IT'S SUPER FORCE PROSTATE MIGHT. 20 PERCENT OFF UNTIL THE END OF THE HOUR.

The fact that more people are not aware of infowars and its message is the problem.
Alex Jones is just as much controlled opposition as any redpilled person who makes it into the spotlight. Of course you can not name the Jews if you're famous you would get ridiculed internationally.

TYT used to be the undisputed king of alternative media, back when leftists still controlled the content creation on social media.
Info Wars have completely dethroned them, in an incredibly embarrassing way. They are THE leading alternative news source on the internet. Info Wars is quite literally the future of propaganda.

Fix your fucking youtube titles.
I end up missing what I want and watching what I don't.

right you are

TYT is practically dead. It amazes me their channel has as many views as Google reports. Possibly because for the last 10 years they've been heavily promoted by youtube.

Every time they have a livestream, it's basically dead. Hardly any views, the trollbox has no activity and nobody I know actually watches them (0 links from facebook, ever).

They're obviously funded by someone. Cenk is a complete idiot and Alex Jones proved it over and over again. This is why his handlers love Cenk and how they're getting money to operate and employ so many people with practically no views.

Never even heard of TYT until Alex and Rodger trolled them at the DNC. It's about as relevant as pewdiepie or whatever other e-celeb.

Meanwhile infowars streams hit 10,000 very easily. The chat box is buzzing, it's impossible to even read what everyone is saying.

We know how Alex funds his whole operation. It's not that hard to figure out and he has literally no other choice. He can't get the sponsors he wants so he was lucky enough to peddle his nutricudicals, which is a small, unknown market that has taken off in the last decade.

Alex Jones >David Knight > /Owen/

You're right about how irrelevant they are, but even PewDiePie is infinitely more relevant and influential than TYT.

PewDiePie did a video on Korwin-Mikke like a week ago, the Polish PM who had the balls to talk to Piers Morgan live on TV about why women earn less than men - due to inequality of their innate nature. PewDiePie continued to explain, in detail, why the gender pay gap is nothing but a myth. Over 4 million people have seen it, it's collectively more than TYT's latest 30 most recent videos combined.

That was actually the first time I watched an entire PDP installment rather than just 5 seconds of wtf.

God bless JKM. A man among men. A scholar among scholars. A philosopher king among philosopher kings.

I would put Stone in second place. PJW did a good job during the custody trial, I like him much better when more serious. Cernovich does fine but feels like cannot go sideways.

I wish they hired the fat lady who was protesting at the blinderburg (or whatever) meeting, she presented her platform so well, much better than the lightweight boring bimbos they have, they seriously need a strong female force to balance things out.

I agree with you minus the Stone part. Stone rubs me the wrong way idk why.

fuck you kids are dumb info wars is controlled opposition and has been for almost 20 years . its always the vary young idiots that get into jones and only years later wake up to this fact you were warned you will understand in 5 years .