So guys... we know that niggers weren't Egyptian Kings, because DNA shows that pharaohs were huwyte

So guys... we know that niggers weren't Egyptian Kings, because DNA shows that pharaohs were huwyte.

We also know that Masons and some political elites have a "thing" for ancient Egyptian mythology.

What do you think the chances are that some of the elite have a direct bloodline to Ancient Egypt, and that's WHY they have a "thing" for the mythology?

Is this significant in any way?

Could this be a reason for some of the conflict we're seeing in our world today?

Is it possible that Trump... is the direct descendant of the Pharaohs?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3545596/Carved-blocks-reveal-ancient-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Queen-Hatshepsut-looked-image-changed-man-s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHECKED

>His Haplogroup is European
>Therefore he's European
when will wh*Te subhumans understand that Autosomal dna matters way more than haploturds?

WE WUZ KNGZ AND SHIIIET AND CIENCE IS RAYCYST
FUCK CIENCE AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

WE

cant check yourself, douche!

Also, the grand masters of lodges do not care about Egyptian bloodlines. I know this for a fact. IF bloodlines exist for the elite, then it is all racial Judaism that goes back to Rothschild, the dragon house

checked
Trump def a kang

A FUCKING ROACH

A FUCKING wh*Te SUBHUMAN
Don't talk to me without permission or else i'll beat the shit out of you

WE WUZ TRANZGENDER

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3545596/Carved-blocks-reveal-ancient-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Queen-Hatshepsut-looked-image-changed-man-s.html

>Fucking Roach
>Calling anybody subhuman
>mfw

>wh*Te thinks he's le masterrace
also
>roac-

>be me
>be Portuguese
>not considered white by one drop autists
>Iberian instead
>Actually am the master race

At least we were able to remove the Kebab unlike you lesser Turks. Eat shit.

>Portuguese
Arab rapebaby then
I'm sorry for calling you a wh*Te subhuman.

My family comes from Northern Portugal. The rapebabies come more from Southern Portugal. They've segregated themselves wonderfully.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

SHUT THE FUCK UP TURK

I AM ENGLISH AND THE PORTUGUESE ARE OUR FUCKING ALLIES YOU CUNTS

WE WILL JOIN FORCES AND REMOVE YOU FUCKING FUCKS AS WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE 17TH CENTURY

Can you not write the word white? Why do you use that * every time?

CONSTANTINOPLE WILL BE CHRISTIAN AGAIN!

Thtere's soutrces somewhere claiming that some riduculous amount of Europeans alive today has DNA from some Pharoah or other
>Can you not write the word white? Why do you use that * every time?
He's not even a shitskin, he's a fully-blown nigger residing in Turkey.

Get lost nigger kike, this website is for humans only.

B-but.. w-we... we w-wuz..

he's back and stronger than ever

WE WUZ NIGGAS N SHIET

If you had any idea of genetics, you wouldn't be asking such a dumb question.

No DJMT is not a direct descendent to the ancient egyptians. Nobody is. And it doesn't matter at all.

Would explain why the jews are still their slaves

I should note that I'm only half Portuguese. My other half is Anglo-Germanic.

Iberian Anglo Alliance WHEN!?

Duh, why do you think he's blessed by Kek?