How can WoC even compete?

As a strong black woman it has been hard to come to the conclusion that blacks are a more primitive species when compared to Whites or Asians. Since listen to Jared Taylor he has really made me woke.

I won't say tits or gtfo, but if you could prove you're a black woman, that would be cool. What race are you specifically?

>how can they compete
They can't. It's why the purple roast beef sandwich girls cry so much.

where are her lips?

Between her legs.

On my dick

>inb4 chinks come posting their ugly gook roasties.

>1 post by this ID

this board is turning so beta

Sup Forums can't be falling for this, right? This is a psychological tactic. The new approach is to infiltrate via empathy.

Does the left understand this board and realise it's mostly for bantz? No. Doesn't matter.

They are now claiming to be left and possibly converting to Sup Forums ideals to get you to open up and them profess to be understanding. Then they take this info to whomever pays them (sharia blue possibly) and use it as proof their social experiment is influencing an "alt right" website towards progressive ideals.

You faggots are way too easy to influence.

For proof of concept... how many threads have been made today about some leftist reddit type faggot coming here and opening up, claiming to be seeing your perspective?

This is (((their))) new approach. Sup Forums you better see through this bullshit. This is text book psychological mind fuck you get you to open up and consider other ideals via empathy. You do this, you soften your position and while it doesn't fully work, one can easily use this as proof it's working to gain funding against you.

Fucking screen cap this, Sup Forums is being influenced currently by experts. I know because I am an expert in this field. To call it out now destroys that power, assuming it gets seen.

Probably bait, but hey Ur honest.
Another word that starts with h is hot so why don't meet me up somewhere and I can inject some of my bleaching genes into you

>inb4 race traitor, who said I couldn't. Have two wife's!

Aussie is the new Svencuck

Hi reddo.
Time for you to go.

That's a "wtf is that" (disgust) and a "get away from my kids" face.

They can't (pic related)

Only niggers are unattractive

Fake PIC! Nothing could survive that much burn

I get the feeling Asians must hate the POC term and how they are lumped in with subhumans that can barely impersonate civilization

> filename
kek

Sweden.jpg

Kek
Didn't mean to be offensive, didn't see the file name Ethier...

>mfw your even cucked Ur when trying to race mix

Pretty badass muscles. Too bad his nigger head is trash. Like moust niggers.

of course its sweden

>WoCs
No, they're smallPoCs factories.

>This is a psychological tactic. The new approach is to infiltrate via empathy.
No it's not.

This shit has to be a recolor, no one in their sane minds would make this shit.

>people of color

for me is quite illuminating to how the left operates.

When Asians help advance the POC cause they are fully included as POC.

When they don't (like asian prevalence in higher education and they are the have the highest GDP of any ethnic group in the US) they are lumped in as oppressors or privileged with white people.

So this whole PoC thing is full of shit. I often joke around and say, "italians were people of color 100 years ago, when will asians become white"

You didn't. Did you?

if you aren't dating a white girl, either die alone, or get the gas.

Their "i'm with you up to the jq" thread isn't going so well for them.

So they're trying to manipulate us by converting to our view? Sounds ok to me. Isn't this what happens when you finally realize you can't change something or someone, as in some form of a Stockholm syndrome ?

>i'm a girl!
>1 post by this id with no tits

fucking neck yourself

As a mixed black woman the same thing happened to me. I would most likely be dumber if I had less European DNA.

Didn't do what?

Flag checks out

i thought maybe you had started this going on twitter. it would be an instant forest fire if that tag and theme was trending in about two hours time.

I don't use twitter but feel free to share the knowledge and make as many people woke as you can.

Why are black peoples eyes so disgusting looking

Kek