US NORTH KOREA WAR ITS HAPPENING

twitter.com/AP/status/891532628461068291

Other urls found in this thread:

dvidshub.net/video/540904/us-bombers-conduct-bilateral-mission-with-allies-response-north-korea-icbm-launch
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/30/us-allies-ready-to-use-overwhelming-force-in-north-korea-general-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Trump. I hope we bomb the shit out of that little faggot Kim.

Plot twist:
Trump wants to wipe out the liberals and the niggers and fat kimmy can nuke the east coast.

Making American Great Again, in his first year.

Do you think you guys will blow up the whole regime in one bombing run or two?

>bombers over the korean peninsula in a show of force
>show of force
They do this everytime, faggots. Stop with the happening spam.

they have a death wish to be carrying on like this
it's absurd how strong the US military is

NANI?

NORK "happening" threads should be an auto permaban

kim must be retarded, trump will sign off on anything mattis wants including tactical nukes.

Youre just butt hurt because this doesnt relate to White House user.

idk how many bombing runs did it take to reduce Dresden to ash?

This is also nuclear fatboy we're talking about. Pre-emptive nuking is in order. How many bombing runs were needed for Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Shit I cant tell us leaf poster apart.

thought it was some fake news bullshit when I saw it earlier

agreed. this shit has been consistently not happening for decades.

Larper threads should be auto permban too.

I SWEAR I WILL MAKE MY UNCLE CANELO TO KICK KIM'S ASS IF HE DARES TO HURT MY K-POP WAIFUS

america will just fly there stupid planes about for a while and test launch some rockets.

The south korean army will arbritrarily move some troops from point a to point b then back to point a again.

no biggie

Something is going to happen eventually.
They're probably ~1 year away from miniaturizing a nuclear warhead for their ICBMs.
The US does not want this to proliferate.

My buddy said the attack could be any minute

the united states did that 4 years ago. lets see some attacks. or is whitey scared

checked

So what incentive does Kim have not to use his nukes if he knows that he's going to be destroyed either way? Seems like this is the most likely scenario for seoul or tokyo getting hit?

>GUISE ITS HABBENING I SWEAR THIS TIME FOR REAL I SWEAR
sage and filter happenimg threads

we do this literally EVERY TIME

it's fucking nothing

Except Mattis is anti nuke.

He may have nukes but he doesn't have a way of delivering a payload.

They should just evacuate Seoul for a week so we can get this over with already. This is the biggest blue ball happening ever.

Can't wait till August 26th (last day for Americans in NKorea).

What it will come down to is the USA will send every fucking plane that can drop a bomb over NK and hit every fucking target they know about and if they miss a nuke, well, we will see how big Kimmie's testicles really are.

Fuck off M. Night with your kindergarten tier plot twist. A real plot twist would be that NK and the US are really allies and this is just a way to blitzkrieg China, reverse Red Dawn style and in the end we all find out that Kim's family comes from Nebraska and he is a nice guy with a charming personality.

just need two nukes like in wwii they will surrender.

Same, digits says it starts tomorrow

N.K is best Korea

So the argument for action ASAP is that we have to act before they have a good enough ICBM system?

>It won't happen!
Fuck yes!

we'll have to use at least one nuclear penetrator, those gooks have been digging for 70 years

The nukes are designed for deterrence. NK is playing the long game, basically copying Mao's playbook when he made China a major world player: strong arm way into world acknowledgment, create incentives for peace (I. E. Economic), get begrudgingly accepted as world player.

War will never happen unless the US provokes it. North Korea has said this explicitly. I hate these fucking LARP threads where kiddies play out their delusional war fantasies.

>Show of force
>Same thing different day

Good thing the war is never happening. The US also wouldn't ever use nukes, given that South Korea, Japan, and China are at the doorstep.

I'm usually against war but if it's with North Korea I'm down. The U.S. military could push their shit in in a couple of hours. A newly liberated Korea means more people to sell shit to or another country added to the commonwealth

Yeah this is the line of thinking that prompted me to ask the question. When has a nuclear country ever even been invaded? Is this not one of the reason countries look to acquire the bomb?

I might be naive but I don't think North Korea is going to attack anyone first

Wont start until all Americans are out (August 26th)

Remember, 30-day notice started July 27th

Kims not an idiot, he's gonna nuke white cascadia and leave LA alone.

once they're able to fit a nuke payload onto an ICBM, the window is effectively closed unless American casualties are acceptable.

oh, nice catch!

how many could there possibly be?
10?

that's probably a good estimate.

i think the other unspoken concern is for families of the Swedes at the embassy there.

If Kim could fly a nuke over to Leafland, that'd be super duper.

that is the friday of the solar eclipse here.

wait Saturday i stand corrected

U.S. bombers conduct bilateral mission with allies in response to North Korea ICBM launch

dvidshub.net/video/540904/us-bombers-conduct-bilateral-mission-with-allies-response-north-korea-icbm-launch

Never. The North Koreans saw what happened to Ghaddafi and knew they would eventually suffer the same fate.

The nukes exist to stop the US from invading and to strengthen support at home. They don't even have to be accurate, they just need to work and go far enough to scare the US into MAD. This has now happened, leaving the US no other option than, surprise surprise, diplomacy and "strategic patience"; basically going back to ignoring the problem again at NK continues its industrialization projects.

I bet by 2018, the Norks will present a deal that says "Stop military exercises/accept our existence, and we'll stop proliferation."

No that would make him an Idiot. California is where the money is at you'd be stupid to drop bombs on cornfields and trees trying to kill whites.

>Norks get nuked into being afraid of the night sky

They might zerg rush South Korea or maybe even Japan, so better play it safe and destroy the whole country.

Kim is such an alpha

Go-go KOREA

Which shadman is this.

I wonder what kind of satellite/launch detection systems the norks have. Would the US nukes be launched from a bomber or icbm type?

Fuck kim and fuck slavic people

They did this every other time.
It's not happening, yet

wrong eclipse is the 21st

>Kim will be BTFO in your lifetime
>Nork cuties will bow down to US cock
>North Korea will turn into Japan 2.0
Best possible timeline.

>you will get to see commie gooks get BTFOd in your lifetime

dude we have supersonic bombers?
Fucking radical

Well their ICBM range only affects the West Coast. All perfectly acceptable casualties to me.

pic explains everything

checked and praised

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/30/us-allies-ready-to-use-overwhelming-force-in-north-korea-general-says.html

I told you guys!!!!

After that last ICBM, they aren't going to let it go.

It's war. We are going to war.

>Not nudging Kim into numing North Korea.

>Not cleansing g multiayer gaming of the good scum

fuck you, dog sucker

Do it, Trump. Bomb those gooks back to the fucking stone age.

We have the tech to intercept NK's ICBMs also MAD only works for countries like US and Russia that have enough nuclear capabilities to destroy the opposing country.

>you may see the Korean War finally end
Wish my grandpa was here to see this

>you will get drafted and BTFO of gook in your life time

fucking shitfuck, leave nork alone
>hyuck hyuck nuke the shit out of those gooks
a year from now you will realize this was all a psyop, the same as sandy hook 9/11 and pizzagate
you dumbfucks
every war is a rich man's trick

Where have you been? Stuck in your moms vagina?

They have a new one that can reach New York you monstrous faggot

I meant to say, I wish Kim would nuke South Korea already! Koreans ruined my gaming childhood.

fuckin checked

Not going to do shit.

So what.

If anything they will be nuking the mega cities. All liberal strongholds and mostly non-whites.

>They have a new one that can reach New York
Even better

As long as it's just seattle and portland that's okay

t. Washingtonian

That means everything between the west and east coast also you fucking tard.

We're always wondering if two nukes were enough, I say we go for more just to be safe

durr what is a sphere

The tech is faulty and only exists as a last result. Were North Korea to fire several nukes, each with dummies as would in any actual scenario, the missile defense is rendered useless. The US is in a position where they can't afford to let a single nuke hit the mainland. NK, in that scenario, has nothing left to lose.

So even with the defenses, the US is overwhelmingly deterred.

How could 10 nukes do that much damage against one of the best, if not the best air defense systems in the world

This is a "show of force." You send the bombers to South Korea, make sure Kim knows, and then you do nothing. Its a sad move really, although all out war should probably be avoided. Its like the kid getting picked on at school acquiring two pipe bombs, then letting the bully know he has them.

And then if tensions with the US go down from the level they're at now, China will see North Korea as less of a risk again and bring them closer back into its sphere? I remember seeing Kim doing a diplomatic visit to Xi, touring factories in China and just thinking China was offering them a big fat carrot to stop being difficult. I know that the tiny amount of trade the norks do is across the northern border with China already.

Everything is fake and trump

Not necessarily. They'd probably have to shoot it over the top of the world. So it's just the West Coast and the North that are in danger.
>mfw the Norks unintentionally help the South Rise Again

>mfw when I was standing in the PX line buying beer and the Army Times front cover was something about bringing back the draft and how an all volunteer force cannot do everything.

KEK.

>military could push their shit in in a couple of hours
Isn't that what people always say before a war lasts 10 years?

>not memorizing all shads works

newfag

The only reason N.Korea doesn't get obliterated is because Kim Jung Un would exact a collateral damage toll on S.Korea too great to be trivialized before US and allied forces could effectively shut them down. The US needs a DAMN good casus belli first in order to undertake any sort of military incursion into Peyong Yang.

>inb4 You're forgetting about China and invading N.Korea might piss them off.

The US military gives precisely zero fucks about China's capability to react militarily to an invasion into N.Korea. The only factor at play on that side of the decision is whether or not the US can continue to extract goods made with slave-wages from Chinese manufacturers. And since China will never turn down US greenbacks, that's never going to happen, ergo not a deterrent to a military invasion into N.Korea.

Your mom is a sphere you faggot.

Seriously though, we are still going to war.

How many subs are in the Yellow Sea and Sea of Japan?

I hope this happens in Australia

How does that shit fly straight with no flaps or fins?

Likely not. NK has become increasingly hostile to China in recent years and have expanded their trade with Russia. China will do what they always do: tread the thin line between them and the west so they can continue to pursue their own interests. China has cut down their coal trade (NK's major export), but don't expect them to do much more.

Although, from their point of view, there's really no reason to. For China, the NK is a necessary burden to keep the US off their borders. They also don't want war for obvious reasons, notably Korean refugees and the costs of reconstruction.

If tensions go back down, there'll probably be diplomatic talks like the sessions held under Obama. Best case scenario: Korean War is officially ends, international humanitarian aid for Norks, they're accepted as a nuclear power, and everyone goes back to forgetting about them.