AMA

Armoured Skeptic here.
As leader of the Skeptic Community and Famous Internet Celebrity,, I will take your questions for the next hour.

Post timestamp or gtfo

Fuck off, faggot enabler.

What is postmodernism?

Why are you a faggot, and if you have time for two questions: why are e-celebs, in general, faggots?

Guys, I am a Skeptic, and part of the Left. I am not a homosexual.

>Kekistani flag
>Having NERD in your ID

This is a sign.

proof or gtfo

fuck off NERD

also try and debunk this image for me

Who are you?

When are you going to understand what postmodernism is? Also why do you let your girl get away with stealing her name from our memes. Don't you dare touch my fucking memes.

Its racist and sexist. There is no debate.

Leader of the Skeptic Community.

Fuck off shill

Never heard of you but ok.

That's the exact definition of a faggot. Eat a bag of dicks & gtfo my board.
>>>leddit

literally who?

How do you feel about Shoe cucking you with an Arab?

What's shoe look like without her wig.

Does she ever tard out and rip her hair out in front of you or does she do it in the bathroom like a good little emo?

tits or GTFO something something kys faggit. sage goes in all fields

>leader
Leaders are alpha and not terrified to show themselves, faggot.

What do you think of these?

Why do you think anyone gives a fuck about your """"authority"""" on Sup Forums you faggot?

That is clearly a different door. The hinges are at a different height unless she is standing on something and there is an additional frame which the hinges are attached to not visible in the non-nude shot despite them both being from the same angle

How's that Candid contract working for you, are you allowed to talk about it yet? Or are you still suffering from being cucked by both a coalburner as well as Candid?

>unless she is standing on something
Fucking abos, I swear.

Image stats that she is standing on something.
Maybe because the mirror is too high and she can better show her body and obscure her face from the shot.

You don't deserve having my a qt as gf.
She is retarded as fuck so I guess it's only obvious she is your girl friend.

Okay mongs, there's a perfect way of confirming here, if you can find a picture of her with that same phone, it's near enough undeniable.

how tight is shoeonhead?
What do you call her in bed as a petname?
does she like anal?
what is your favorite bondage to use on her?