Should people be allowed to do what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody else?

Should people be allowed to do what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody else?

Of course, but being gay is damagin to those childrens psyche

Who's to say whether or not a given action is harmful to another party? How should "harm" be defined?

nigga please

The form of the question is really this:

"Should people be allowed to do what they want, even though they realistically cannot predict whether they will harm anyone else?"

To which the answer should be "no."

a utopic scenario only reserved for a civilized society which looks out for each others collective best interest.

in other words, no libertarianism cant work anymore. i realized this after spending a significant amount of time in mainland China

>user, I'm buying this nuke. I haven't detonated it yet so I haven't hurt anyone. You should let me buy this WMD that has the potential to wipe out your entire city because I haven't used it to hurt anyone yet.

The example given above is an extreme example of how the answer to your question should be no. When you're talking about gays, it's on a similar field of play as smoking: it does affect a lot of people with deadly consequences (HIV, suicide, etc...). Most importantly though is that its effects are over time. I used to believe in gay marriage until they started parading half naked in BDSM clothing at every gay pride around, practically fucking on the street corner. It didn't stop there either: the trannies, furries and pedos wanted in on the fun. I don't have the patience to find the articles at the moment because it's 3 in the morning, but basically these people wanted to justify their societal recognition. At that point, I, and many others like me who used to be traditional liberals, said: "No, enough. Fuck you, fuck gays, fuck this degeneracy. I stood up for you because I believe you could stnd on your own two legs, but clearly all you're fit for doing is staying on your knees, sucking dicks at every corner and asking people for more attention and gibsmedats for your LGBT associations."

And that's without even considering the fact that many of them openly came out about hating cis white men. (Basically following the current status quo of the leftist media).

No. And lose your loser flag. Post from the country you're in, nigger faggot.

Asking for a working definition is completely valid you silly cunt.

The left will never be as tolerant of your "cisheteronormative" views as you are of whatever quirky shit they're pushing that week. They expect us to applaud our hands to the bone for every deviant relationship, while also flogging ourselves for not participating in a deviant relationship.

Just ignore them. Ignore everything they say. They're non-people. I do this in public every day; and even in commiefornia, the general public is on my side as I pretend these virtue signaling retards don't exist even as they attempt to "educate" me.

What counts as hurting others?

>Be me
>Get super cute gay bf
>Lots of gay sex
>Sometimes watersports
>Get gay married
>Adopt son
>Gaypill him as he grows up
>Help him get gay bf
>Punish him for any girls brought home
>Have big incest orgy

No you fucking degenerate.
There are reasonable and civilizational restrictions on action beyond hurting people.
Interested? Just read the Federalist Papers

dad?

>Muslim
When will you Akbar commiefornia?

Commiefornia isn't as cucked as it's portrayed by the media. The state government here is definitely filled with progressive libshit garbage, but the people loathe them. And the true SJWs are few and far between, most relegated to epicenters like Berkely and San Francisco; but those types have no spine anyway.

Interfering with their way of life

How's your wife's son?

And asians here are based as fuck. They're my favorite racists, and they give zero fucks about offending anyone. The majority of them are small business owners getting raped by state policy and constantly fending off niggers and spics from stealing shit.

Not married desu.

Interference is a pretty retarded definition of harm.

Marry a guy
Guys > girls

What if what they do inadvertently hurts someone?
Or everyone

Why would I marry a guy when I can just hang with my bros? I'm not into anal or getting fucked in my ass. There's literally nothing for me outside of tax fraud; which was tempting for university grants.

How does a couple of homos raising orphans to be sex slaves and child prostitutes in the future NOT hurt anybody else?

Underrated

Not gonna lie, I got one of my friends to pose as my BF so I could get a scholarship.

Faggot

You're hurting the kids you selfish prick

Play the system
Niggers do it but don't do anything with it
Fuck in Canada I'm sure as a white guy you need cheat the system a LITTLE just to get ahead

The issue with freedom in liberal democracies is that they are hopelessly bound by harmful choices.

It is easy to say that people should do what they want, but democracy generally fails to see the need for the tribe.

Same-sex marriage may not be viewed as something that immediately impacts the lives of those around them, but homosexuality is cancerous to the tribe.

My two closest friends did this as well for a full ride.

This state is fucked. Be a nigger or a be a faggot and they'll shower you in money just for existing.

Actions that have great potential to harm should be outlawed
I could draw an outline of your head in bullets and its not technically harming you, given my aim is good, but you probably wouldn't like me doing that

Seeing gays kiss makes me sick and thus interferes with my way of life

Agree. So these two fags should not have kids in their hands. Kids would think that sucks each other cocks is normal.

Just don't look then. It's not like 2 guys come over to you, sit in your lap and then make out

You mean it's not?

Uhh honey, it's not gay if you like it :^)

Did you like it sweaty?