Literally give me one valid reason why an untrained civilian should be allowed to walk into a store and walk out with...

Literally give me one valid reason why an untrained civilian should be allowed to walk into a store and walk out with assault weapon under 5 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.franklinarmory.com/products/binary-firing-system-gen-iii-trigger-pack&ved=0ahUKEwjphcvQxbDVAhUMzoMKHRktBPkQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNG78RQ8-0wVs0IjbnkJZ1kUUSaGoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RnneAo3jlW4&feature=youtu.be
oag.ca.gov/firearms/regs/genchar2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>assault weapon

Because we aren't subjects. Shooting at gov't troops is a last resort, but one that needs to still be doable.

Don't let liberals know the truth; I can do more damage on semi-auto than I could do on fully automatic with my M4A1.

Cus shooting jews is quicker than setting up gas chambers

Because they want one

Because freedom, you damn commie.

Because the tribe on the other side of the mountain has bronze weapons. Why would i willfully give up access to bronze weapons and only have access to stone weapons? That would not be strategically advantageous.

>Literally

Jude!

It only took one for my fertilizer.

liberals have limited agency. they think in a feminine way and see the government/appointed officials as ultimately benevolent arbiters of force and protection. I see the individual as that, and feel responsible enough to wield as much force as anybody. this is the fundamental difference in worldview

Because criminals already have them

because the developed world happens to contain one country in which, for better or worse, the citizens aren't treated like overgrown children by the government. There's always Canada but you won't move to Canada because you secretly like it and know everyone is jealous, except maybe the Czechs

>1 post by this ID
Gun control is a waste of money, time and resources.

>Literally give me one valid reason why an untrained civilian should be allowed to walk into a store and walk out with assault weapon under 5 minutes

Freedom.

Because they have the money to pay for it?

Every time you do this, I order more ammo for my .308s. I'm a girl. If you think I'm crazy, you she see the men. I'm keeping my rifles.

It is that civilians right. /thread

It doesn't take under 5 minutes.

Background checks usually take about an hour.

And we should be able to do it because there is no reason not to let law abiding citizens own firearms.

The criminals would get them even if they were illegal you fucking retard..

"WHY DONT WE JUST MAKE COCAINE ILLEGAL??!! IM TIRED OF THESE CRACKHEADS"

That is how dumb you sound

Faggot

Thank you, good post.

OP should give me one reason why we NEED rainbow colored socks. If he can't, then I guess it is ban time.

> give me one valid reason

2A

Because they are the safest objects in the usa balloons alcohol and balloons all cause more deaths , handguns are the real danger if youre talking about guns

S H A L L

In my state I can just buy one from private sale without any background check if I wanted.

Obvious troll is ludicrously obvious. Sage goes in all fields.

Because fuck you,dictator wannabe faggot nigger tweekturd

why shouldn't they?

>leftist can't fathom a world where you could just... you know... put some work into it and train
Saged.

training and civilian status are not requirements for a gun here
>give me one valid reason
why are you so retarded??????
are you a lazy fucking shill or what

To kill faggot pro government cock suckers like yourself

OP is not retarded but probably Canadian. Maybe they have figured out that nobody cares what they have to say about how other people should run their countries, so they try meme flags now.
Sage goes in all fields.

Shall not be infringed. Then again that hasn't stopped your ilk from doing just that at every opportunity, real or false flag, all under the name of "compromise"

This post makes my soldier stand at attention

Because our founders did not trust government therefor wrote the 2nd Amendment..The right to bear arms.

I have more bullets than the population of my town. I hope this brings you great comfort.

Give me one reason they shouldn't.

TO KILL NIGGERS MAYBE?

because you don't tell me or anyone what to do , faggot

first define assault weapon

because trump is literally hitler and the 2nd amendment was written because there will be tyranny in the future

Because an untrained civilian with any kind of sense can learn to operate one in under five minutes. It's not rocket science.
t. Firearms Instructor

Because access to lethal force is your only natural right.

If you think you can get out of a gun store in under 5 minutes, you're crazy. It usually takes at least 15 minutes just to get a clerk to notice you. Then you'll want to handle the guns, which takes time and annoys the clerk to no end. And after he's rolled his eyes at you and handed you the 20th gun, you can finally make your decision. Then you have to do the internet background check which takes way too long. Then there's a waiting period of a few minutes while shit happens in the background, then they have to do their internal paperwork and inspect the gun with you. You sign some shit, take a minute to pay, and then you can go. It takes forever.

And all gun shops can choose not to sell you a gun. If you look dangerous, agitated, crazy, muslim, black, whatever, they can tell you to fuck off.

We need to make it faster.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>1 post by this ID
stop bumping and sage you chimps

While a gangmember get bypass all that tedious shit.

Are automatic guns completely forbidden for civilians or can you get one with a special license?

Pay a little fee, file a little paper.

Easy as that. Even I own one and I live on the east coast.

you have to have a FBI license its like 250$ or some shit and a clean record

Tax stamp and manufactured before 1984 is legal. Usually cost several k though.

>assault weapon
Thats not an assault weapon faggot.
THIS is an assault weapon

I find it hard to believe you own an automatic weapon. The cheapest one I've seen was still like $13k.

And no machine gun that was produced after ?

That's just a fancy deer hunting rifle.

Care to explain how this 1984 is justified? What about shall not be infringed?

Keep trying reddit faggot. No one can walk into a store and walk out with an "assault rifle". An assault rifle is a rifle capable of automatic fire. No one in the USA can walk into a gun store and walk out with an "assault weapon". In order to even have a chance at owning an automatic firearm you must first go through a process of paying a heavy fee for a special license that often takes 6 months or more to obtain, and then find a pre ban assault weapon which are few and far between. And then come up with the roughly 15,000 dollars you would need to purchase a fully automatic M4 in the even you could actually find one. You stupid reddit fags don't know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle. Crawl back to your fag holes.

You would be wrong to assume a place that has literally millions of above average white males doesn't contain atleast a few who make a lot of money.

$13k isn't much for me, friend.

>Background check completed in under 5 minutes
Good one.

saged.

When conservatives learn that their neighbors have guns, they feel safer. When liberals learn that their neighbors have guns, they start fantasizing about getting shot.

Because '' shall not be infringed'

No, I can't explain it. It's part of some over-reaching Bill. It is infringement in my opinion.

conversion kits are less than $200. user

The cuckoldry is deeply ingrained in the liberal psyche.

because it's the bill of rights, not bill of reasons.

all dems belong in gas chambers. it's time.

Do you not have to be a registered dealer to do the conversion though?

There are "binary" triggers you can purchase for ar15's that fire a bullet when you pull the trigger and one when you release. It shoots the same if not faster than full auto. 100% legal.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.franklinarmory.com/products/binary-firing-system-gen-iii-trigger-pack&ved=0ahUKEwjphcvQxbDVAhUMzoMKHRktBPkQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNG78RQ8-0wVs0IjbnkJZ1kUUSaGoQ

>Machine Gun
>assault weapon

It's crew served and exists to establish a base of fire, the exact opposite of assault rifles.

The US Army defines an assault rifle as short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges.

An M4A1 is an assault rifle by the military definition, an FN FAL is not, the M249 is not, the M240B is not and most importantly, the AR15 you buy at Walmart is not.

>untrained
there's you're problem, kids should be learning gun safety and operation before their age hits double digits

As an American, if the selector switch on your AR doesn't have 3 positions, you are a giant faggot.

It's not legal. It's just a very simple and easy process. I change a lower reciever on my Diamondback DB10 and the trigger group, and it's full auto. It is NOT illegal to OWN the conversion kit. IE: shtf I have a full auto rifle in 30 min.

Because freedom is natural, nigger-loving faggot.

You can buy the kit online if you want the ATF to shoot your dog. It is legal to have the parts, and the rifle, they just can't be installed.

Also more effective than full auto.

This is true. For some 15K isn't a big deal. The thing that puts in in perspective though, is understanding that you could literally turn your average 800 dollar AR into a full auto with a 5 dollar block of metal anyone could make at home. Heck even those that are legally registered go for a huge premium. It just seems like a crazy amount for the fun switch. Might as well just buy a slide fire stock and play around until the thrill wears off. Now, if we could actually get our hands on modern autos it would be a much different story. But unless your a gun manufacturer, we probably have no chance at that.

OP
youtube.com/watch?v=RnneAo3jlW4&feature=youtu.be

>selective-fire weapons
Nothing sold to the public is selective fire. Also, sarcasm.

Damn bro you aren't supposed to tell them.

>Literally
The right to bear arms [...] shall not be infringed.
You can go argue with the constitution all you'd like but you won't win.
>untrained civillian
What do you mean by untrained? Are hunter untrained? What about collectors that get a special license? What about Joe that goes to the range 8 hours a week?
>assault weapon
Do you mean full auto? MilSpec styling? Semi auto? Anything that isn't a muzzle loader? What the fuck does this term even mean in the context of guns you can legally buy?
>Under 5 minutes
Courtesy of having background checks computerized. And would a 30 day holding period actually make a difference in your fantasy?

Assault weapons are a taste of freedom that other countries do not offer.

Mine started at 7, boy and girl. Went from .22 to AR and shotguns by 9.

Ah that makes sense, under the retarded ATF definition of sense. Will have to get myself one of those then.

Full auto .308 is full retard though.

Because niggers.

You can buy select fire weapons with the proper paperwork. It's not hard.

I think it's a joke based on the definition in the Clinton ban - pistol grip, muzzle brake, detachable magazine and a telescopic stock.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/regs/genchar2

Which is pretty funny given it's still a semi-automatic. Seems like they decided what to ban by looking at a pile of guns and picking the ones they recognized from movies.

What do you mean? There is no conversion kit to go from semi auto to full auto available legally. It is true that you can get a registered auto sear, that would cost probalby less than 5 bucks to produce. But due to there rarity, they cost many thousands, and you have to buy a tax stamp for them. There is No conversion kit that does such unless you are talking about a bump fire stock which costs around 200 bucks and simulates automatic fire.

Assault ...

Assault ...

What is this word trying to say in this context?

Yeah I shot an L1-A1 full auto, it was pretty pointless. The muzzle rise was crazy.

The atf knows about it and approved it. I doubt this cucklord can do anything about it.

I already own the lower / trigger grp for 2 of my rifles. Also, I don't want a paper trail on them. Id rather it be a surprise to any liberal faggot who wants to get into a gun fight with me.

niggers

"liberal" governments

OP where in America can I do this?

As someone with experience firing fully automatic with an M4A1, it's not really worth the wasted rounds.

I'd do more damage with well placed shots on semi-auto. The only thing full auto on an intermediate cartridge rifle is good for is figure-eighting a bunker aperture or spraying down a trench. Things that people generally won't be doing when they are defending their property.

>assault weapon
>doesn't understand "shall not be infringed."
>thinks i even need a reason
>knows the reason is for the defence of myself and family for any reason threatning my life, up to and including, most deffenitly, a tyranical government
>making me reply to this b8
Here is a (you)

because an armed populace is the first, last and only line of defense against a constantly growing tyrannical government

Clearly the government should offer or direct people to classes to learn to use them safely and properly.

Now imagine it was about a kilo lighter. No thank you on the AR-10 conversion.

You can get decent bursts off with .223 though. I wonder where we'd be right now if the US Army hadn't been such retards about NATO standards though.

I like how balloons are doubly dangerous. I saw that movie. Are you Aussies really that worried about unemployed balloon adventurers with bb guns? That's not the discussion here.

This is the reason customized m-14s are making a comeback.