Why shouldn't I race-mix?

>be me
>Afghani refugee in Sweden
>started dating a girl from my university class who is an ethnic swede
>Sup Forums always flaunts the benefits of being white and the importance of having white babies
>at the same time, they don't want me to mix with a white girl so I can ensure my kids have a better life

Why shouldn't I race mix? The advantages heavily outweigh the disadvantages. Before you call me a shitskin muslim, please see it from my shoes. Give me a logical answer why I shouldn't mix with my girlfriend who I love?

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ran away from his country like a puss
>expects us to respect him as a man

sand nigger

There it is!!

>this is the average polish woman in 2017
May god have mercy on our transgressions

fuck off monkeys and saged

Can't you go back yet?

don't listen to Sup Forums, there's nothing wrong with race-mixing. do whatever makes you happy, life is too short to think like half of the autists on here.

thank you so much for your support

Drumpf wants to deport THIS??

This argument obviously isn't take from your perspective because you are by default a sub-human who cares only about his own personal desires.

As shown by this post:That is the result of race mixing, a half bred disgusting mule of a human that isn't respected by either their mother's or their father's race.

The argument stems from the child's perspective, who as a result of this lack of acceptance from any community, will find it difficult to make friends in an increasingly racist world. This will lead to loneliness and hatred / remorse at either your race or his mother's race. That child will despise one of the two and, with the upcoming conflicts ahead, pick a side and be willing to commit violent acts in order to gain acceptance from that side.

But from your sand-monkey perspective, it's clearly a win-win. Swedish pussy + cucks to pay for you.
Knock yourself out, gives us more ammo to use against your kind when the time comes.

Why would you choose a woman from a completely foreign culture over a woman from your own culture? Is there something wrong with those women?

yeah they smell like shit

The problem you people have, especially when you say things like "see it from my point of view" is that you think we're equals.

Your kind and our kind are not equals. A white woman breeding with you is the same as breeding with a farm animal and we consider it shameful, unacceptable behavior. We don't want you or your kind polluting our gene pool. You people turned your nations and your culture into garbage and we don't want you to ruin ours too. White nations and culture can only remain first-world and advanced as long they remain white.

Your children will despise you and your gf will come to hate you and herself once she turns 30 and realizes what she has done.

Oh, and you kids will probably end up in woodchippers.

You should mix with the best quality you can find. Most people in pol would race mix with east Asian qts. They do what is best for their genes, you do what is best for yours.

Most of us probably wouldn't hate you if you were running from poverty but you had a conflict in your country and instead of fighting like we would expect you to if something similar happened here/there you ran away with your tail between your legs to a world completely different than yours and expected us to adjust for you.

you're a shitskin mudshit, goat-sheep rapist, baka buzi pedophile faggot!

This being said most of our racism is exaggerated I will fuck any girl that looks good if she's laying naked in front of me as much as I hate to say it, even a spic, towelhead, azn, or even a nigger. I very seriously doubt many of the guys here wouldn't given the opportunity.

UMA DELICIA?

I would race mix with 2d in a heartbeat if I could, I've been praying for months that Donald Trump would finally make anime real but no luck quite yet

>in Sweden
>American flag
Fucking newfags how could you fall for bait this obvious
SAGE

I doubt he'd even be able to tell because presumably he's been around a family from that culture and gene pool his whole life

You should not pass on your cowardly genes. So not only don't race mix don't have any offspring.

The character your portraying may aswell as that'd be the only way those Swedish roasties will breed.

KEK how didn't i notice that?

shill thread. saged. But on the odd chance this isn't a shill thread, understand that you are a sand nigger and are ugly and stink. The women don't want you. You will be made to go back.

>Why shouldn't I race mix? The advantages heavily outweigh the disadvantages.
Short term, maybe, long term not so much. Remember that the white race created western civilization and each generation contributes to the system of comfort and benefits that was generous enough to include even you. Keep shitting it up our people with your filthy genes and you'll just spawn generation after generation of violent shitskins who do not have the cultural connection or identity to sustain, let alone grow western civilization.

In a few generations when whites become a minority or locally extinct, you'll just end up creating another Afghanistan with all its inferiority and dysfunctions. And what then? Move on to the next white majority country and repeat the cycle over again. Maybe it's time to stop and think about where you were running from and why it's not a good idea to create more places like that.

Dont worry about white ppl. They are just ashamed albino descnedents of brown ppl. Rofl. Cucked by their own racism.

White "Race", it doesnt exist. They live in a matrix. A false world. White supremacy IS the caste system in disguise. Pity them. Your weak recessive brothers. They are deficient.

Ironically. Thats prob why you dont want white children. BEcause whiteness is actually derived from a disease. I have a sexy white gf. And have no plans to marry her and breed weak.

White genocide isnt real. Whites are made. kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

No one believes you nigger. LARP somewhere else. 99 percent of the females on this planet find blacks repulsive.

>whites are inferior
>enslaved niggers for hundreds of years

If you love her, don't ruin her life and sully her heritage by creating offspring who look nothing like her, and who will eventually be expelled to your awful homeland.