>right wing extremism
>vague as fuck video
>nothing about right wing politics at all

Really crossed my line.

maybe its in the YOUTH ACTION title, nobhead

No one NEEDS to own assault gym membership

This "game" specifically mentions justicefighters.co.uk

>No match for "justicefighters.co.uk".
>This domain name has not been registered.

Someone needs to register that domain, and fill it with redpills

Where's the IRA when you need them?

genocidal youth movement

Seriously, who needs high-weight barbells anyway?
A 5- or 10-pound barbell is all you need to stay fit!

Someone needs to send them a breakdown of terrorist attacks by ideology and ask them if right wing extremism is a proper priority.

Just need to turn your right-wing beliefs into a religion, my dude! Then hey presto, you're a persecuted minority.

They'll just redefine "terrorist attack" to include manspreading to skew the statistics in their favor.

What the fuck am I reading.
No, seriously, did I jump into an even more bizzare universe once again?
This is just not logical.

>the liftwaffe is real
No shit faggot.

>liftwaffe

*laughs like in the Teufelslied"

>liftwaffe

I like that lets start using it

>be British
>wake up
>get my bowl and my plastic assault spoon from the kitchen
>pour cereal in bowl
>fuck I'm out of milk
>go to store but realise I left my ID at home so I can't get any milk
>on my way back home I see an Asian male stabbing people but I manage to get by without being seen
>"Must be one of those crazy right wingers"
>naturally Im not very pleased with how the day is going
>go to gym to blow off some steam
>I step inside the gym and straight away 4 armed SWAT officers burst out
>"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!"
>wtf?
>"I SAID GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!"
>BANG BANG BANG BANG!
>Im lying on the floor covered in blood and bullet holes
>one swat member walks over and looks down at me
>"Must be one of those crazy right wingers" he says

>Think this is bait
>Check twitter, it's real
>mfw

DON'T BE A DOPE

BIN THAT JUMP-ROPE

Shouldnt they be more worried about shitskins attacking normal people?

The text is clearly promoting white people getting strong, and getting into relationships.
White people having physical strength and reproducing is racist to proud POC because it gives them the ability to fight against them, even without a plastic knife. And if they breed that means there is one more little racist islamophobic member of society which also will grow up to be strong and reproduce.

Maybe they fucked up their Tweet scheduling? Twitter says they use Hootsuite.

British police need to hit the gym they are cowards

It's the price you have to pay for multiculturalism. It's the right-wing thugs who want to deport these innocent brown gods who are the problem.

Nice to see once again the twitter comments are ripping the shit out of them. I just wish I could say something without fear of being arrested.

UK outcucks Germany and Sweden somehow.

When will they declare sharia law in London?

I choose to cross the line. Winners cross the line at the end of the race.

/fit/ is the new Sup Forums

Don't be a bafoon, bin that spoon

they can't arrest you all. just say it, be a man, and don't give a shit. fuck these feminist cunts. the gas chambers are coming soon and we'll be rid of pc fag culture once and for all.

That's right goyim, stay inside and just let your betters fuck you over. What a great allocation of resources.

Yeah, they can't arrest anyone. Not like hate speech is a crime, and they will charge you, COS will prosecute you, get a criminal record and lose your job. They lock up old grannies who dislike violent thugs, your advice is bad, and you should feel bad.

Woah......... you just created a new meme
......ahhhhhh... now it all makes sense

This is retarded. There is nothing remotely extremist ever mentioned in the process.

It's left wing people who typically engage in violent protests. I don't reckon many of those idiots rioting in London are UKIP voters.

>It's left wing people who typically engage in violent protests.

Watch out for the #SwoleLeft

PART AND PARCEL.

Please be real

I feel bad for your country, man. So much censorship and surveillance (on white people, of course). I had so much fun visiting there as a kid, and now it's devolved into an Islamic shithole.

We need more heroes like Tommy Robinson to bring it back.

Is this a parody account like Official Antifa?

Don't be a flifana, bin that banana

Seeing the replies to the tweet gave me some hope actually. People calling the police in this area out on their garbage.

say wjat you will aboit that man, he IS NOT skipping leg day today....
I mean he skipped chest, back, shoulders and leg day every day for his entire life...BUT NOT TODAY!

It is parody in the sense that the British police are a parody of a real police force

>Right Wing Extremism

>Cross The Line

lol. Does this even exist?

So far all we've had is one old drunk welshman who drove over a terrorist.

That's it.

I wonder what would happen if they put out this same ad with;

>Hey it was good to meet u yesterday at the mosque. I'm going tonight, wanna join?

Don't they have something better to do? Like, catching real terrorists, not hunting for people being mean in internet. Or such questions is "right wing extremism" too?

Also;

>Encouraging people to snitch on people for imaginary crimes so you can send them to re-education camps...When there are millions of real crimes taking place that you admit you don't have the manpower and money to tackle

Also, is trolling British Police Twitter like an official sport now?

They can't seem to stop themselves.

Do they read and respond to tweets at them

>blocks your path

I'm a very calm person and I was never angry before I started browsing new/pol.

If this was my town I would be extremely stressed.

Yeah, i just finished reading ALL the comments and it was glorious.

>White male goes to gym

>BODY DYSPHORIA! TOO MUCH TESTOSTERONE! RAPIST! VIOLENT THUG!

>Muslim opens community gym for Muslims and runs a side service in training them how to kill infidels

>INSPIRING! BRAVE! COMMUNITY BUILDING!

Well, thanks updating us on your location, we will keep further tabs on you.

Have a nice day.

underrated

STOP THE HATE

PUT DOWN THAT WEIGHT

Right wing extremism is just part and parcel of living in a big city

why are my own countrymen so fucking dumb. everyone down south but me has no common sense. half the time they don't have enough rationality to understand basic human senses.

No. This is just one of the many British police twitters that spew our hilariously retarded content daily. There was even one account where the admin got into it with people in the comments, and they then looked up his personal twitter and found out he was a literal homo.

did anyone actually go to the link?

its like, a little story unfolds and you get to make some choices. i decided to go with my mates from the gym and go to a "youth action" rally and then it showed a video of me being killed by niggers

??????????????????????????????

did i miss something??

I've posted much worse than this. Any lists they have I'm already on.

In reality there's no resources that can be devoted to policing petty bullshit like what is seen on Sup Forums unless direct threats are made.

England is done mate. These lunatics control us top to bottom.

So who is this group "Youth Action".

Because google is not giving me anything.

I want to sign up.

Doing it now.

Website loads too slowly.

Guess I'm gonna just have to keep on being a Nazi now.

They dont want people going to the gym, or camping, or learning any other self-reliant skills. Because it ebs away at their power. If the Bongs start getting strong physically they might start thinking they dont need the gov to protect them. They might remember Bongs used to rule the known world. They might start to realize they dont want or need to be controlled.

BUT the strong can only be tricked into weakness for so long. They are waking up. BREXIT is just the begining. God speed bongs, know that your Burger brothers are rooting for you.

i was looking in the comments and a twitter account called youth action (a youth movement group with nothing to do with white supremacy) was demanding the police remove the tweet and apologize.

what a redpill

Gym is for faggots, They have gyms in big cities because hamster wheel running busy goy can be charged doing exercise, which may be beneficial to goy's body, but at least he's paying. The point is that if white man is unfit like in USA then he can't rise and violently overthrow the government. Of course goy's progress in gym needs to be hindered by rampart faggotry, degenerate slut posing, payments and pills, but the goy is still too powerful, he is one step above fatties, that's already too much energy.

It's probably not actually cops in charge of most of these twitter accounts. At least I'd like to think so.

Really ? Biased apps that will tell you that what we're thinking is wrong ?
I don't believe even Orwell thought of shit this ridiculous.

This is why I joined David Lloyd gym. The price keeps the niggers out. It's an oasis of white people getting fit, being polite, cleaning up equipment, not blasting nigger music, not shouting down phones and generally being a comfortable place to relax. Am I racist for enjoying civility?

Stop going to gym and keep drinking estrogen water.

That AIDS-stare though

you just described a gym in California. In the rest of the world people are not that shallow.
In my gym everyone gets along. Black, white, doesnt matter. Everyone is polite. Why? Because we are all part of the brotherhood of steel. The weights are always re-stacked because its part of the fucking workout! Wondering how that dude got giant shoulders? Ask him, he will explain his workout and diet (desu if you accidently make eye contact with someone they will explain their workout).

It's the one whitepill about all the Orwellian shit the British filth pushes on Twitter, they get consistently BTFO every single time

>The weight are always restacked

I have to go to a cross-fit gym because it's the only local place with a decent set up, and it's a fucking pigsty. People just dump weights and bars wherever they feel like it.

Lots of Lebs.

Googled it and it's actually some sort of betacuck refugee-friendly social/charitable organisation. They're attacking their own friends lmao.

Yeah, the biggest non sequitur ever made

Kek, that's hilarious. They are obviously referring to National Action but forgot to check if the fake name they were using was already taken

wait wait wait what?

the video clearly showed three niggers punching down at some unseen person on the floor, i thought *you* were the one getting killed.

At this point they have to be doing this shit ironic, to stir the public even more. Look at the comments.

I think it is very clearly implied that you are getting """"radicalized"""" and end up killing someone.

>hit the gym with my new bro
>check out some ufc shit later on
>get invited to some rally and somehow end up killing a guy

Probably. Especially if the tweet contains the mysterious substance known as "hate".

yet at the gym most of the people are blacks and arabs

so the police says that arabs and blakcs are right-wings extremist ?

#BLMKillTheCops

I wonder why they didn't use National Action?

Worried about publicizing them or worried about a law suit?

The British political system is hopelessly corrupt.

You can be a member of any number of extremist Left Wing or Islamist organizations and still retain public service jobs - Meanwhile if you are a member of a legal political party like National Front or BNP, you are legally forbidden from being employed the police or prison services.

kek.

Are they trying to suggest that going to a rally with white friends is justification for getting stomped by roody poos?

What message are they trying to convey here I can't figure it out at all.

White people who aren't ashamed of being white are racist.

fucking gold

National Action is a banned "terrorist organisation" as ridiculous as that is, so they probably wanted to steer clear of naming them directly.

It's something I've seen espoused by mainstream leftists in your country.

A celebration of "racists" or "conservatives" being violently attacked by ethnic minorities - criminals or Islamists.

Owen Jones was sharing a video, accompanied by smiley face emojis and handclaps, of three Pakistani thugs jumping Tommy Robinson.

The video is showing that if you dare go to a rally to voice a political opinion that the police don't like - Muslims or Ethnic Minorities will violently assault you, and that's a GOOD thing.

Please keep up the good fight internationals. Keep trolling the shit out of them. Us Brits cannot do this as we can get arrested, criminal record, lose our jobs.

Get strong
Liftwaffles