youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/817132617501769728
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/738572091151155200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>everyone but me is controlled opposition
k

That isn't what this thread is about, user. Everyone on this page cucks on the JQ.

top tier reply

True, but I wouldn't call most of them """controlled opposition""". They are typically a normie's first exposure to why the left is batshit insane, they serve a good purpose as stepping stones to the more extreme views.

Murdoch Murdoch is the only thing close to an e-celeb that is truly Sup Forums. Everyone else is either a complete moron or a degenerate.

>they serve a good purpose as stepping stones to the more extreme views.
Really now

I want to kiss Lauren's vagina.

>JQ
>((()))

It's ignorant of people who think that all Jews are the problem but they are not. If people want to "name" the real masters you should start with naming the actual richest families that control the world financially and not generalizing the Jews. You won't get anywhere if you just collectively call all Jews.

meant for

off to reddit you go

Fuck off, ShareBlue. D&C is sooooo 2015

That would be fine if they didn't constantly counter signal the alt-right.
>Ur just being ignorant
JIDF please go. How many times will they have to be exposed before you accept that while every Jew might not be in on the game, the game is inherently Jewish.

These people, especially anyone associated with Rebel, are basically the same thing as the old right but presented as alternative. Basically the only thing that distinguishes them from neocons is their dislike of war and willingness to call out Muzzies, but they have the same kowtowing approach to the majority of non-economic Leftist policies and so aren't a solution to the European world's problems at the end of the day.

>t.(((Rabbi Schlomo Shoahshekelsteinberg)))

Nice argument you got there. Little did you guys know Ford and Rothschild financed Hitler and Stalin then got rid of them of them.

Do you think people just wake up one day and decide to go from leftist faggot to full 1488? They need to be eased in to it, and they are far more likely to listen to someone like sargon or shoe than people who openly call themselves white nationalists.
Eventually they have more questions and find the path away from classical liberalism and libertarianism.
Agreed

isnt naked ape some kind of basically alt-right edgelord ?

was meant for OP

>jews aren't the problem
>(((rotschild))) financed Hitler and Stalin
Make up you mind already

>Be alt-lite
>Shove dildos up your ass and eat your own piss
>Get plastic surgery to hide your kike nose
>Kick anyone out of your gay sex fanboy club who mentions race issues for whites
>Try to shoah Richard Spencer event to pull people away from the far right
>Generally put more effort into attaching the alt-right than doing anything of substance against progressives
>Someone makes a thread on here addressing this problem
>Hurr ur just doing divide and conquer

The left and right paradigm is what keeps you in their bubble. You will be in perpetual fighting while the elite families laugh at the plight of humanity

the only person on that picture who has any kind of support on pol is lauren everybody else is overwhelmingly hated. OP is just stirring shit

>implying these shitskins will go full 1488
Most of them are in it just to be edgy and for the memes and have no intention to go any further, but we need to separate the wheat from the chaff, those with the ears to hear and eyes to see will find the truth. Partial victory is the same as defeat. Sup Forums needs to fully disavow any support for these greedy kikes milking shekels from goy filth

> left and right paradigm is what keeps you in their bubble
I am third position, agreed the left and right are the two sides of the same coin
> while the elite families laugh at the plight of humanity
Oh, i bet the elite family is scared by a bunch of directionless beta kekistanis

>Everyone youve ever heard of that supports your side hasn't addressed the JQ
Probably because the ones that do, are immediately BTFO'd
These people unmask themselves to the public and promote some of our concerns.
Unmask yourself to the world user, and address what they are obviously leaving out.

/BRED

this and everyone will fall for it. We deserve our inevitable destruction

I'm not sure if 99% of the e-celeb threads are made by /leftypol/ or if 100% of the e-celeb threads are made by /leftypol/.

I guess we'll just never know.

>shoe on head is mentioned a coal burner
>southern isn't

The only e-celeb worth a damn is Jim.

Jim is the GOAT.

Richard Spencer
>pro-EU
>pro single payer

You want to add more lies to the picture that is already filled with lies?

Was Murdoch Murdoch shoahd? i watched one episode and now the channel is empty

>Basically the only thing that distinguishes them from neocons is their dislike of war

war is the central tenet of neoconservatism

not a jew nose
i do wonder sometimes if these eceleb threads arent made by ecelebs who are secretly polling/pol -ing/poleing us to see if we like them or not

the majority of people are blind to the problem
>Go To WAR!
against who?
>Information is half the battle.
They're addressing the problem by not addressing the problem, they are the public face, its up to the people to search a little further

They don't mention the JQ.
Wah wah, it's anuddah shoah.

>Look at me, I'm da Joo now.

Better get those two some Air Jordons.
I see a handful of cucks, a few neets, and a couple of feds.
BASED

44% of US kikes are in the 1%. 44% of 2% is in the 1%.

Easy to generalize. Not to mention the strategic position these kikes occupy.
>Rothschild financed Hitler
It was literally ransom you (((lying))) cunt.

>she's redpilled because she's white

Yeah, leftypol fags are raiding their channels. Go here
cheekyvideos.net

>t.untermensch shitskin ""redpilled""" pede

i see this fucking finn come out of the woodwork every time someone mentions lauren southern in a thread. do you have some kind of bot that notifies you when someone posts about her so you can swoop in and shill for her until the thread dies? jesus christ man find something to do.

Not what I said.

I post about a lot of stuff other than LS, you just don't notice it.

Anyone see Finkike this morning? Apparently, he's been spending every waking hour off of Sup Forums working on shitty info graphics which prove everyone that think his waifu is a little too kosher for their liking is a ShariaBlueCTRMorpheusCommieLeftyPol Hillary Supporter. Poor feller. I think we broke him worse than Kathy Griffin.

The Amazing Atheist isn't even a race realist.

twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/817132617501769728
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/738572091151155200

You must be talking about someone else. I just woke up a couple hours ago and have not made any infographics.

If you're the Lauren Southern obiter he had all your memes and then some.

i just want to drink shoe's pee, that's all i want out of this shit show.

>that picture
>not realising the migrants are just the symptom, the ilness must be cured (by solving the jew problem)
>not raising the birth rates
>not adressing the ones that are already here (if you ask me they are just going to be left to europe just as the blacks were left in us)
You reddit scum disgust me

Can't see why anyone would watch these clowns. Is it validation? They have nothing insightful to contribute. Especially that piece of shit TJ. He's one of those "everyone is wrong but me" faggots.

Sounds like a swell guy, I look forward to seeing them.
Generation Identitaire wants to repatriate non-whites. One step at a time.

This isn't yours?

>homosexual
>and racemixer

this doesn't jive. Can't be a racemixer if you can't procreate

you know alt right is a term created by the left, you are controlled opposition

No. I wouldn't even care about someone spamming against Trump.

>Lauren
>Danish.

that bitch is not Danish, she's not even blond she bleach her hair daily.

Richard Spencer had Alternative Right coined in 2008 you newfag. Don't be mad that you weren't paying attention until it became cool to pay attention to politics.

all of those people don't believe in the shit they say, if you are pro choice and support selective service, you are essentially a feminist and i don't give a fuck what you think is the true definition of feminism.
its so fucked how gullible people are just to believe those anti-sjw and anti feminists. how can you be anti-sjw if you can't even say the word "negro" on your channel, all of those people are PC as fuck

Naked ape has pretty much gone full 1488 at this point

If people who use "alt-right" are controlled opposition then pretty much all prominent white nationalists including Jared Taylor are controlled opposition according to you.
She is strawberry blonde.

holy shit the most controlled opposition coined it im right again!

No, it was the other way around. Called everyone a shill in your typical fashion so thought for sure it was you.

I'm starting to think we might have a Finn problem here gentlemen. Stay alert.

What are you doing to unify white people, user?

>Richard Spencer had Alternative Right coined in 2008 you newfag

Objectively wrong. 'Alt-right' was coined by the neoreactionaries in 2004-2005. Originally it was used to describe conservatives who rejected Liberal (i.e. Enlightenment) principles- hence the name 'ALT-right'

nah, most kids have light hair that turn dark when they become adult.
i'm fairly sure that her natural color is brown

If that isn't what the thread is about now it's going to be what the thread is about because thats exactly what happened when the exact same thread was posted yesterday.

You would hit that, though. :)

>repatriate non-whites. One step at a time.
You don't realise do you?
The migrant crisis is nothing but a side effect.
If it is dealt with, another one will appear.
The jews have been in total control of the west since the french revolution, but yet the white race exists today.
They are parasites and can adapt to any poltical system as long as it is not directly not against them.
Even if the migrant crisis is dealt with, there will be more stuff to come.
Just look at history
>french revolution
>bolshevic revolution
>ww1
>great depression
>ww2
>migrant crisis
They are using every dirty trick in the book and attacking the migrant crisis as the sole thing for western problems is bluepilled and is getting us nowhere.
This is about the survival of the white race, but not less for the freedom to shape out future

>This
Until you do something better bfto

>naked ape is a liberal
you sir are truly woke as fuck

>Let's solve this meme once and for all guys.
You know, journalism stuff.

Ok now tell us specifically which jew is mind-controlling Juncker, Merkel, Macron etc. so we know who to get rid of to solve this situation instantly.

Naked Ape's views are pretty far off from Sargon.

This guy gets it.

>not realizing the Jews are just a symptom

the relaxing music in the background makes me incredibly suspicious

also we know for a fact there was no alt-right, this was invented by the media after US loyalists (and Sup Forums) worked hard to destroy hillary and the clinton foundation, which was always the real goal

you basically have to get out there and spread the word. if we keep being silent about these things - people will keep electing cucked officials that import more tyrons and kebabs.
there is no other option, its either you bitch online and watch the world burn or do something about it

>there are people on this board dumb enough to both agree with this and unironically laugh at the left when they "eat their own"
Pretty silly honestly

I agree.

People seriously underestimate the power of astroturfing infographs throughout the public.

> which jew is mind-controlling Juncker, Merkel, Macron
The main ones are the Rotschilds and the Rockerfellers, but they have been promoting all their (((god's chosen kinsmen))) to strategic places that today that includes most of the kikes.
We should have more threads discussing this.
The trump will fix it is just a meme to redirect the anger to the symptoms created because of (((them))), not the root cause. The masses fail for this illusion of choice and the circle keeps going, not realising the both parties are having one master.

yes everyone hate anyone on the right, they are all traitors!

Just completely forget about all the people who were actually throwing everyone under bus for past 50+years

>Attack the heralds because they're not the savior.

Rockefellers aren't jews.

DON'T PUNCH RIGHT!

These e-celebs, even if not sufficiently right-wing are still a tool that engages the normies and drags them toward our cause. Wasting your time fighting against figures like these is exactly what the left wants.

It's kind of like a modern version of the John Birch Society where they dispensed a lot of truth, but would pin everything on the communist boogeyman which is just a smokescreen for the Jews. In decades they've accomplished nothing.

You're a fucking retard. No one on the far right ever attacked them first. They've been counter-signaling since the day Trump took office, you fucking proud boy.

Which one of the winners in pic related do you think started this thread?

nothing cuz thats a waste of time

Nonetheless, they have very close relations to Rotschild. Traditionally,
Rockerfeller were situated in monopolising the us, while the Rotschilds Europe, so far they have succseded tremendously,
Rotschilds literally print all the money and control the federal reserve and all of the national banks in the world (expect iran and north korea i believe, which is why we are provoking war.) Until recenty Iraq and Syria were also Rotschild free, makes you wonder doesn't it. Rockerfellers are controlling 99% of the world's oil.
They both control the trilateral commission, the Council on Foreign Relations
and the Bilderberg Group, most of the banks, etc etc etc.
tldr; they control everything and make a false distraction to redirect the anger

Why didn't they stop Poland and Hungary from closing their borders to migrants?

>concerning yourelf with real problems is leftypol

Why do shills keep attacking Lauren Southern when she literally made a white genocide video?

So how hard would you fuck her Finland? You can tell us. Would you have little Simonsengolians with her? You can't be doing all of this because your afraid someone will interfere with her waking up a few normies to the SJW problem.

Stop projecting your degeneracy onto me. I'm not an ape whose actions are all directed by muh dick

I legitimately can not determine the gender of half of the people in this image.

Basically all of the ones without facial hair. I gotta' go to bed, this is too much.