Worst Late Night Host

Who is the worst out of all of these hosts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab68Z4U_cEw
youtu.be/v79hmcXwg-c?t=1m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=qkw8u6Qu08Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Colbert or Samantha, they both are just god awful.

Not like they all aren't fucking terrible, both Colbert and the bitch are the worst

I honestly don't know who at least 2 of those are

stop watching tv user

Nobody watches any of them except Oliver, so I'm going to go with him.

Samantha bee is a smelly tampon but no one really notices her nonsense so Colbert. He has no comedic value whatsoever. Just weak trump jokes

beating a dead horse

Either Currentyear or Colbert, because people actually watch them. In terms of who is the most insufferable, definitely Samantha Bee.

>TWO
>FUCKING
>SCOOPS

>tfw not even 65 years ago the tonight show would hang with the rat pack and joke about segregation
youtube.com/watch?v=ab68Z4U_cEw
and to answer your question op,
meyers=colbert=bee>limey=nigger
they are all terrible but the last two are worse as they are not even americans yet bitching about how bad america is while their countries are literal garbage on fire

Except the horse keeps on trotting along without even noticing and bans trannies from joining the military. Sad!

Colbert > Oliver >>>>> Bee > Noah >>> Green

>still watching the electric Jew

>stephen "reeeeeee drumpf" colbert at the top

Current year is the worst with Colbert following close behind.

Why do you even watch these senseless programs at night? They just want to make you repeat what they say.

John Oliver is the worst.

Samantha Bee seems like the kind of bitch who would be into kinky shit and you could dominate the hell out of.

*Meyers not Green

Actually even Seth Green is funnier than him.

That picture made me realize: they all are exactly the same.

colbert at the moment I don't even know who the middle guy is

seth meyers

My top two picks go to Steven "OMGTRUMP" Colbert and John "Current Year" Oliver, in that order.

Colbert used to be amusing (not funny) before Trump became a thing. His fixation on Trump since his presidential candidacy announcement until now has made his already lame shtick run stale.

As for Oliver, well... He's like Noah in the sense that he's trying too hard to be John Stewart, both in content and in form. Boring. Not helped by his lefty Britfag views. He's every bit as insufferable as Piers Morgan was with the added malus of being more obnoxious by orders of magnitude.

Trever Noah is a pretender not even worthy of this list. His tenure as John Stewart's replacement is every bit as sad Drew Carey's replacement of Bob Barker on the Price Is Right. Consequently, I will exclude him from consideration. He's terrible but he's still just a pretender to the throne.

The bitch doesn't get the ratings to warrant serious consideration either.

I don't know who the hook nose in the middle is at all. I stopped watching regular TV programming ages ago.

What should we call them? The "Dude Drumpf, LMAO!" squad?

Colbert ->Oliver -> Bee -> Myers -> other guy

Colbert's the worst

compared with German late night all of them are brilliant and super funny

whos the roastie, is there really a late night roast show?

I wish I was you. That guy is literally the maximum tier of libtarness.

Either Samantha Bee or Myers. I didn't bother to watch the latter, but Samantha is so dull. She used to stay straight in the first episodes, and then started to make this strange pose.

Oliver is the worst
Fallon is the best
/thread

>only one female
>only one based black

what a fucking nazi country

do we need to teach you again how bad racism is?

do you want that, huh? do you want us to turn 14/88 and declare ww3 on jews HUH?

im thinking about doing just that just to show you how bad it would actually be.

yea i have decided. im gonna start ww3, kill all jews and based muslims and try to improve white birthrate to 5 /average.

haha you are gonna be so mad when i show you how bad nazis actually are

BIGOTS BTFO

Seth Meyers isn't very funny... but what did he do to get compared to the Daily Show cast? I don't recall hearing any faggot DRUMPFLOL jokes from him.

If anything I think that lardass James Corden should be on here instead of him.

I want all Muslims and Jews gone, I hate you all

Trevor Noah is the only one we see here, that and pic related vomit inducing kike.
Trevor is barely coffee colored yet can't get over 'being black'. His entire identity is built around the colour of his skin and his show is just one big pathetic "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" circle jerk.
It's a shame that comedy has degraded to this.

I watch Colbert and Seth and both suck but I hate Colbert's personality more. There is something he is hiding, I'm sure of it.
Seth's show was boring but watchable when it first started but Colbert's show was never good.

the woman, of course. she's a fucking whore and she's not funny at all, just another instance that women should stay out of comedy (or anything that involves some sort of critical thinking). then seth meyers is quite awful too

I don't wish for any of them to fail, but they seem to be doing it on their own. The NYU snowflakes in the writer's rooms for all of these """""comedians""""" could just sit on the internet all day and get have jokes soft-balled to them, but they can't save the format.

> Trevor can't deliver a joke to save a mulatto's life and the schism between him, oliver, and sam bee once stewart signalled he was retiring was so blatantly obvious it bleeds through every promo and every episode; the show never recovered losing the actual talent, once the "line of inheritance" was rustled post-colbert it was clear writers picked sides and had to divide their talent among multiple hacks

> you can tell Samantha only hired "funnie (but serious! stop le future is female! ) womyn/grrrrls" and a couple numales, all of whom couldn't make it into better programs

> Colbert was still humorous and energetic when the Report was retired, but had to lower the bar for his writer's room now that he is nightly instead of weekly, and on (((primetime)))

> seth myers is /literally who/-tier, at least the other comedians have brands. I have nothing to say about him, he doesn't even seem like an authentic human being to me, like they pulled a random guy out of a bookstore, cloned him in a petri dish and gave him a suit and a latenight show. I can't remember a single joke or even a single opinion he has ever had

> John Oliver probably has the best writing and production value since he gets HBO gibs and can produce fewer episodes than all the rest AND HE STILL has to rely on "look a this silly dog, it is so silly" bit. All of his recurring segments are godawful and forced (this is something I think Colbert's team did really well on the report), but I think he reports on more meaningful content / crises (besides all the drumpf bullshit)

tl;dr all of the above have been BTFO by YouTube streamers like pewdiepie and his ilk

>one canadian
>one south african
>one English"man"
>the rest are jews
>all complaining about how russia is interfering in american politics

Colbert, probably, and this is coming from a guy who really loved the shit out of his old show on Comedy Central.

He can't go as in-depth into political satire bits due to the need to talk to celebrities no one gives a fuck about for 80% of the episode's runtime, so you really only get surface-level criticisms of Trump being a racist, a sexist, having said something stupid, et cetera.

His conservative persona was some masterful satire, it's perplexing that the two different styles are coming from the same person.

Samantha Bee for sure. Just fucking cancer. Horrible delivery and just snark as jokes.

Seth Myers, Jon Oliver and Colbert are all next.

She has a weird wide stance because she wants to make her thighs look less fat.
I'm sure she is very conservative IRL but hides it to stay on TV. After all, she and her husband were part of a group who were against bussing in minorites into their elite public school

Oliver or Colbert
They have the most cuckold beady-eyed jew liberal spineless look to them

Colbert is unhinged. Every fucking night from the beginning to the end it's about Trump.

I don't watch the middle guy so I'll leave him out.

Current year man> Colbert>shrill white lady=effeminate black guy
Also been almost a year since I've watched any of them.

Colbert is drunk or on drugs. The off script rant about Trump being Putin's cock holster, the "I win" have shown is that there is something really wrong with him

I have to cast my vote for Trevor Noah. He is the latest in the pantheon of diversity-hire mulattos that liberals fawn over so much.

He is literally the least funny "comedian" I've ever had the displeasure of watching. They have to dub in laugh tracks just to validate his lame jokes.

He's basically a comedic incarnation of Lester Holt and Bryant Gumbel. A perfect spokesperson for the white liberal-dominated network he shills for.

Stephen Colbert, but I've never watched Seth Meyers.

It's fucked because The Colbert Report was pretty funny.

what happened to this guy? was he forced out or did he leave on his own terms?

was one of the only funny ones

Lets all agree, Johnny Carson is better than these degenerates that pretend to be good late night hosts.

He quit after they gave Late Night to Colbert.

Craig was great.

I might be wrong but when letterman retired and he didn't get lettermans slot he either quit or they didnt renew his show.

youtu.be/v79hmcXwg-c?t=1m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=qkw8u6Qu08Q

I think he would have hated Trump too.
I see the most hatred for Trump from Scots despite him being half Scottish.

seth meyers is a smug nyc cocksucker, exactly the type you know you couldn't stand in real life. he also looks like he dismembers hookers in a secret basement laboratory.

But aren't those the most highly rated, best in USA?

Samantha Bee is fucking terrible man.
I remember when she was spouting shit about Brexit.
Was painful to watch.

>mfw I watch those 4 dudes when they pop-up in youtube recommendations
>literally have no idea the girl started her own show
I dont like the guy in the middle. He has these segments where he throws out one joke after another and the audience is forced to laugh at all of them.

nigger is mostly propaganda nowadays, while 2scoops is just "trump trump trump" which gets hella repetitive.

I still enjoy le britbong man since he still manages to talk about other things

Oliver was pretty good before he got strictly political imo, when he focused on mostly nonpartisan issues. Now it's the same garbage as every other host except he can say fuck

Yes.

>colbert worse than part nigger with non-existent sense of humour
why?
haven't seen anything about colbert in the last few years

this guy here. He's the worst, haven't got a laugh out of his show in months.

Colbert is by far the meanest and most obnoxious and i'd want him dead the most out of everyone else, but when it comes to objectively unfunny and shit samantha bee takes the cake