I can't take it anymore Sup Forums

Give me a reason to truly live life to the end. I have been red pilled and even slightly black-pilled on the world, and I know there is no hope for America. We are all going to lose our Superpower title and our superiority over our states, and lose our land. I need a real reason not "Trump winning" or "niggers getting btfo" something that will truly give me something to look forward to. I'm getting depressed as hell, as I also live in Commiefornia surrounded with degenerates. Trump isn't being nearly as aggressive as I hoped, he isn't killing ANTIFA and BAMN members, didn't stop supporting Israel, hasn't destroyed NK yet, and the list just keeps piling on. The only future I have to look forward to is me asking out a white girl I like and have known for years, and to earn her family's trust but I doubt it'll work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk&t=9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Giving up is for quitters you faggot.

Get to work.

I haven't quit I just need a reason to reignite the flame of hope.

Stop expecting things to go the way you want them to for no reason.

Why would you expect the universe to send anything good your way? Ever? For any reason?

Get to work getting what you want, or don't expect to have anything good ever.

Start hitting the gym, learn a trade, and start working it. You'll see a marked improvement in your life in mere months.

If you kill yourself now, you will be reincarnated as a normie with a facebook since the day you were born.

You need to see the Trump wall get completed and the illegals deported.

You obviously don't have anyone close to you to live for. Find a friend. Buy a dog. Stop being selfish. Or ditch toxic people in your life.

Stick around for the race riots. We'll need you desu.

>Give me a reason to truly live life to the end.
get the fuck off Sup Forums
I'm serious, it's addicting and not healthy for you
ignorance is a bliss

you waited for the happening with a capital H for years. at least wait until it happens before killing yourself

This. Race riots will bring chaos. Chaos will reignite our people.

It's time to take the bread pill, user.

Jesus Christ loves you!

Then why does he not allow me to kill my enemies and soak in their blood?

“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

>Matthew chapter 5

We're counting on you.
Don't be a pussy.
Stand up for yourself.

calm the fuck down and watch some anime. japanese have been black pilled since world war ii. that is why we invented it.

>We are all going to lose our Superpower title and our superiority over our states, and lose our land
The fuck is wrong with you? Biggest world military, biggest economy, recently biggest oil exporter. America is on easy mode.
youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk&t=9s

wait till this September 23rd youll get your happenings and possibly peaceful death

have you been under a rock since 2013? Europe and all countries that are important signed a new world bank with china, and china opened up a new gold backed currency.

along with this happening, big banks have been hinting collapse and along with big stocks, other countries have also been selling our bonds back and making the bubble bigger.

I don't understand the 23rd meme running around what exactly will happen?

The tough times are testing, really brings out people's true colors. Fight or flight. Don't do them any favors by taking yourself out of the fight.

ill tell you a tldr, bassically its what revalations has been saying with the woman giving birth to gods son, basically theres a constellation in the sky thats in the shape of a woman and theres a weird green and red object in the sky thats the dragon. Theres also shit with the great american collapse and supposedly islamic religion supposed to kill us all cause they think its there half time.
t. screen cap researcher

user, the US was a powerhouse even before the introduction of the petrodollar. It is nice to have it, but their success doesn't depend on it.

china and the rest of the world is done with the petro dollar and war mongering in the middle east, they are pretty much having enough of our shit.

China sucks our dick idk what you're talking about, without us China fucking dies out in atleast 10 years.

Worst case scenario we're looking at a period of hyperinflation since there's a lot of US bonds and dollars all over the world. However a country can definitely come out of that. Need I remind you about interwar Germany?

The US will buttfuck China out of existence if it wants to go to war. Without access to the ocean China has no chance of running their war machine and the US can easily blockade it. If China wants to go to war the US will starve it just by deploying its navy.

Remember how the Mayan calander had zero evidence that anything bad would happen and there was no reason to read any meaning at all from the calander?

It's like that but with the bible, highly accurate, and a pretty damn clear message about what it all means.

Not really a Christian (yet), but I'm spooped.

Because you only get one life and death is for eternity.

If you haven't experienced everything yet, keep living. No point ending it, there's nothing worse or better than death, since it's just nothing. Booooo, boring. Go learn how to shoot a bow or play guitar or read some books or some shit. You aren't sad, you're just bored. Just change shit. Use suicide as a last resort. If you've changed literally everything about your life and you're still sad, then kill yourself. Only then. Not before.

>Matthew 24:36
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

>Revelation 3:7-13
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia.

This is the message from the one who is holy and true,
the one who has the key of David.
What he opens, no one can close;
and what he closes, no one can open:

“I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me. Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.

“Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown. All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name.

“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches."

if you are going to off yourself takr liberal judges and lawyers and theor families eith you

every white man should cinsider this before suicide

There is no way to stop democracy, no way to stop progressive liberalism.
The only thing left for the right wing is the exit, in true Anglo fashion.

there is nowhere new to exit to.democracy has laid claim with threat of nuclear weapons to every single fucking last island

the only exit involves killing democrats

Listen to this guy op
It takes work to build the life you want. The more work you put in the more you get out. Waiting around for the universe to hand you shit is literally nigger tier.

>Matthew 8:26
"He said to them, "Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?" Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and it became perfectly calm."

>Luke 8:25
"And He said to them, "Where is your faith?" They were fearful and amazed, saying to one another, "Who then is this, that He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey Him?""

>tfw finished school, got a job finally
>want to an hero so bad
>friends and family are shitters
>manlet with rage

I always tell myself I should've done it years ago. Too scared to buy a gun.

Become a communist comrade.

fuck off commie

being this much of a pussy makes you no different than those antifa/bamn commie scum
if you don't man up that white girl is gonna end up cucking you with a nigger anyway
want something to live for?
be better & stronger
no one can do that for you faggot

But you'll miss all the fireworks.

things you will miss
>cleaning your room
>getting /fit/
> get in the that white girls panties
> being a father
> seeing the lirbtard freak at trump second term
> cnn dieing from retardation
>NK getting nuked to hell in back
>WALLLLLLL
> race war in EU

You are a damn fool. There is no salvaging this. We are living in the end times. And when civilizations crumble like ours, they put on the best shows in the fucking world. If you tap out now, you miss a grand civilization declaring war on an omnipotent sea god and a horse being elected to the Senate.

Now play that fiddle and watch it burn.

If you plan to go, at least bring some friends to the party.

>Revelation 3:1-6
"To the angel of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."