The reason why Israel has remained Jewish is that Israelis grow their own food

The reason why Israel has remained Jewish is that Israelis grow their own food.

Americans and Europeans do not grow their own food. Americans use illegal Mexican slave labor while Europeans use North African and Middle Eastern slave labor to grow theirs.

That's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/09/26/business/latest-robot-can-pick-strawberry-fields-forever/#.WX2eWLpuKUl
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/
qz.com/518409/french-farmer-without-migrants-european-agriculture-will-not-survive/
archive.is/TKMyW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

>Americans and Europeans do not grow their own food

They don't.

that's pretty retarded tbqh famalam

They don't. Illegal Mexicans harvest the food in America, North Africans in Europe.

Have you ever been to fields in America and Europe?

ofc they don't
you need more than 1 continent to feed them

90% of farm workers in America are foreign born.

>A fucking leaf

We are the third largest agriculture producer in the world behind China and India which has literally billions of people to feed. The absolute state of Canadian education.

Or maybe it is because we actually reproduce? unlike a certain race of people..

>We are the third largest agriculture producer in the world behind China and India

Thanks to illegal Mexicans.

It is time to ally ourselves with the Jews in enemy as Islam which is THE major threat to world peace like many of western philosophers predicted such as Schopenhauer.

So you just put Europe in your sentence to make you look more autistic?

No you eternal leaf, because of our advanced agricultural infrastructure and massive tracts of arable land.

No, because of illegal Mexicans. Once again, 90% of farm workers in the US are foreign born.

80% of those 90% are illegal.

>be jew
>die of malnourishment
>be american
>die of obesity
meh

Jesus christ you are fucking retarded

The UK and other northern nations use Eastern European slave labor.

The southern European countries use north African slave labor.

90% of farm workers in America are foreign born.

Really? How does it come that i have never seen a slav/hungarian/african working on the fileds?

Could it be that most crops get harvested by machinery and by the local farmers themselves?

We need an island to create the real Nietzschean Übermensch!

No. It could be that not all food can be harvested by heavy machinery. That's my theory.

>The reason why Israel has remained Jewish is that Israelis grow their own food.
I thought it was becuase unlike us and Europe, Israel is extremely uncucked when it comes to nationalism and immigration. I could be wrong, and if I am please correct me. I'm doing research for a friend.

>I thought it was becuase unlike us and Europe, Israel is extremely uncucked when it comes to nationalism and immigration.

No. It's because they grow their own food. It doesn't matter how "cucked" or "uncucked" you are. You need food. And Europeans and Americans refuse to work on farms, so they import slave labor from brown countries instead.

>Europe uses North African slave labour
>Oh er well, UK and Northern Europe uses Eastern Europeans to grow the food

You keep backtracking. Do you have aspergers or are you one of the 80 IQ pets Trudeau imported?

Also, most agriculture in Europe is mechanized. It is different from country to country, but your sweeping statements are completely false. My family comes from the rural parts near Hannover, in Neidersachsen. It's farm country. Once you leave Hannover city, the countryside is 99% German. There are no retard muslims working the fields. Also, most of the fine, hardworking Slavic folk work in the big cities... You don't know what you are talking about.

>Also, most agriculture in Europe is mechanized.

You are cute. I like you.

It's because the Jews are part of the "Reine Rasse" and desperately need to be mixed with Germanics (another epic race) to create the Übermensch!

And you have no idea what you are talking about, and can't refute what I just said. Please, prove me wrong, immigrant.

Like Nietzsche intended. You newfags need to read some books!

No please don't stop, tell me more about this “mechanized agriculture”

How does it work? Is there some sort of giant robot that goes “beep beep boop boop” and picks the tomatoes with his little robot hands and then puts them in a basket for his human masters?

>massive tracts of arable land
>arable land
>arable

tfw the desert of California is made "arable" by draining aquifers that took tens of thousands of years to fill faster than nature can replenish them.

tfw the yanks will want to divert water from Canadian rivers and tributaries in order to sustain their unsustainable farming methods in arid scrubland and deserts because they failed to manage their own natural resources, putting corporate interest ahead of the common good.

Yes. japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/09/26/business/latest-robot-can-pick-strawberry-fields-forever/#.WX2eWLpuKUl

No dirty Arab hands, here.

California is pretty much Proto-Venezuela at this point. You have to extend the wall!

Nowhere does it say that this has the potential to become a widespread technology.

If you don't kick Commiefornia out, you might as well cancel the whole wall project because it will only get worse with that joke of a state, no offense.

If you think agricultural automation won't be wide spread in countries like Japan, and Germany, then think again. It's mainly middle-aged people of native populations of these countries who are involved in Agriculture. These types of modern mechanization are the solution to dwindling countryside population.

You are a fucking retard and stop posting.

Even if automation "becomes widespread", what are you going to do? Stop eating until it does?

For fuck's sake.

>The reason why Israel has remained Jewish is that Israelis grow their own food.
no its because they kill and evict the nonjews
and the fact that theyve only been a state for 50 years

remember 70 years ago when there were almost no jews in israel?

>no its because they kill and evict the nonjews

No, it's because they grow their own food.

Once again nobody heads my warning and it will be very painful for all of you!

but we use Asian slave labor
also, our corps are 90% shit and expansive with huge amounts of chemicals and pesticides

Why would we stop eating?
Can't we just continue to rely on both the food that is grown by the native population , that are clearly NOT all North African as you stated (Can I have a source about German slave labour farms saying otherwise?) / the imported foods from other countries? Or are you just gonna continue beat your autistic gorilla chest in anger?

>but we use Asian slave labor

Then you're going to start having an Asian problem where they'll outbreed you and replace you.

>Why would we stop eating?

Because you can't eat if there's no food.

M8... You are not even making sense anymore...

There is food right now, and there will be food tomorrow so long as we keep doing what we are doing and ease into automation/ keep importing food.

Also, still waiting for my citation about these illusive north African farms in Germany. Don't have it?

>so long as we keep doing what we are doing

Yes, that is: use slave labor for food production.

They just come to work, they don't reproduce here.

on the other hand we have a big problem of African infiltrators
,hundred thousand of them are here! The media hides it.
(not to mention the arabs)

You lad truly deserve your flag

No Citation? Then you are talking out of your ass.

The people in the countryside are most definitely not enslaved, I assure you. But keep making silly claims and shit post your heart out.

lol wut

latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

California is in rural Germany? Fuck me.

qz.com/518409/french-farmer-without-migrants-european-agriculture-will-not-survive/

Sage for retardation

calm down nigger

archive.is/TKMyW

In nowhere do either of these articles back up your claims of North-Africans being the majority of farm workers, nor working in slave-like conditions.

Lesson for next time? Don't make gross exaggerations or make claims you can't back up. You tend to make "a leaf" of yourself.

Amazing work nordbro

No fucking way you're not a bot man. You're in every god damn thread

Like 10-15 threads at the moment.

citation needed

our agriculture is subsidised, but it is nearly a 100% norwegian, with polish people to do the menial tasks. i have a friend who runs a big pig farm and he makes around 180 000 dollars a year, and he's fucking 24.

So basically the Israelis annexed a desert country, removed everyone and grew their own food there. As oppose to paying crappy wages to a desert country. How moral and superior.

You're right. Illegal Mexicans are treated like royalty.

should mention that keeping pigs will yield you no subsidies, crops and such get nearly all the welfare.

and i though amerilards were stupid

Truly the road forward

it's not their food because it's grown on stolen land

>we have immigrates who clean toilets and harvest crops cause the israeli youth are fucking kikes who are lazy to do labor and want the executive spot in a workplace
FUCKING KIKES WE ARE

There was no country there before the Jews settled in because you can't have a country if you don't have food because humans need food to eat.

The people who produce the food will always outbreed the people who don't because they're the only ones who are necessary to the survival of humanity. ie: Israelis in Israel, Mexicans in America and Poles and Arabs in Europe.

If you're doing anything other than producing food, eventually your genetic line will die off because you are not necessary.

When Sup Forums rises from the ashes after WWIII, you shall be rightfully declared a based bro and a hero.

Guys, this is bait. No one is this retarded and that much of a shill for immigration.

Unless you are working on a farm, you are literally shilling for immigration.

You're a fucking leaf.
Keep your cuck fetish over there buddy.

Leaf, shut the fuck up. You don't know fucking anything about the world outside of your faggot francophone country. Our Arabs don't even work, let alone do anything useful like grow food for us.

shut up nigger

yeh I'm sure the largest piece of US soil (the mid west) has 90% foreigners and not white farmers, the midwest always struck me as a real multicultural place, unlike LA or NY.

like I said, you are retarded, now stop trolling you dumb fucking leaf kike

What???

Israel is still mostly Jewish because they don't take in millions of refugees like Sweden, Germany, and France. It is also a lot easier to move to Israel if you are Jewish, not to mention birthright (basically a paid-for trip that all diaspora Jews get for free)

"white" countries don't have this because it would be considered racist.

>the white man will ally with the muslims

Fucking kek, if anything will happen first it'll be the Mudslimes being banished from the west. If you ally with the Mudslimes they will turn on you after and make the United Caliphate of America

I have posted a gif to help you visualize what I'm trying to say because not everyone is as absurdly high IQ as I am, but this is literally natural selection.

The green bugs in the gif are food growers. The brown ones are typographers, java programmers, typesetters etc.

Think of the brown ones are white people. White people mostly do specialized, technical jobs, but the problem is that those eventually either become obsolete or become automated. So they get selected out. They either don't have children or can't raise their children properly due to lack of resources and they go extinct.

The green ones are illegal Mexican spics. Their jobs never go away because people will always need food to eat. And eventually they outbreed the brown ones because they simply don't get eliminated by the system like the brown ones.

Food growers always outbreed educated people because they are necessary to the survival of humanity. Non food growers are not necessary, and they go extinct purely through probability.

Nice reddit spacing faggot
>Food growers always outbreed educated people because they are necessary to the survival of humanity. Non food growers are not necessary, and they go extinct purely through probability.
Dumbest analogy I've read today, you can make up all the bullshit you want but civilization revolves around a lot more than just food growers.
It'll be brainless idiots like you who will become obsolete in the future fyi

calm down nigger

Stop provoking another Holocaust.