Say exactly what the north koreans tell you to say in front of the cameras

>say exactly what the north koreans tell you to say in front of the cameras
>they still put you in a life-long coma

lol

Based Korea fucked this little bitch up.

I swear to god, american males are the biggest faggots on the planet. Didn't you also put a girl in jail because she texted`bad messages to a suicidal beta male?

Pretty embarrassing

they giv him the stinky kimchi lmao

Why the fuck would any white person visit north korea in the first place?

I've been - i was in china for a few months and knew it was easier to see when there. This was before the otto case though, i would not have gone after that.

He hanged himself in his hotel room because he took the "15 years hard labor" thing seriously. They didn't torture him. If he had just waited a while, the US would make some small concession and get him released.

We did, and for it i am ashamed, as it isn't even against our laws.
Brandenburg v. Ohio 1969 states that any speech that advocates or otherwise calls for lawless action, including imminent violent action, and including speech that is believed by the public to actually cause imminent violent action, is speech protected by the constitution.
Tl;dr: no speech is illegal

As long as you follow their rules and don't look at a statue of kim wrong, you're fine there. I plan on going one day if it doesn't get nuked.

proof?

They don't torture the Westerners they take prisoner. They just keep them in a hotel room and won't let them leave. Warmbier's coma was due to a lack of oxygen. The guy was kind of a spaz to begin with. It seems pretty obvious to me what happened.

conjecture isn't proof

Why on earthy would you. For the adrenaline kicks?

No, I want to see what an isolated society looks like? Where the fuck would I get an adrenaline kick from?

It isn't, but where's the evidence that he was tortured? Previous Americans held captive were not tortured.

Successfully sneaking out of the country with a NK Poster

I'd rather not be caught and be braindead

>implying this ever happened and it wasnt just part of the plan to condition americlaps
Heh yeah and there were WMDs in Iraq

That's the adrenaline rush though.. not getting caught.

Otto Warmbeer is a CIA operation and he's not dead. He was just sent there as a propaganda plot to make N Korea look bad, to confirm N Korea as a "enemy" probably to set the mood in the US for a war with best Korea.

Sucks the parents refused an autopsy.

They could have found out what really killed their son in North Korea.

This