Why do Americans and British people make fun of the way foreigners speak English but they themselves only know 1...

Why do Americans and British people make fun of the way foreigners speak English but they themselves only know 1 language?

Surely the foreigner is more intelligent.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s03JzEjkckOY
vocaroo.com/i/s06idRBupY0N
vocaroo.com/i/s1tkK1Qi5xLp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The average American is too stupid to even understand your question, you failed from the moment you decided to ask it.

You talk a lot of shit about Americans when the vast majority of us are asleep but o doubt you have the balls to say it to the face of an American. You don't even have the balls to post with your country's flag, because it is probably some third world country.

Sounds like I struck a nerve.

Wieso soll ich deine beschissene sprache nutzen

>inb4 phoneposter

British people usually know more than 1 language.

Nothing more retarded than a burger and a britbong

Schnauze du fetter Hurensohn

what, Portuguese? hahahahhahahahahaahagaggaaggaahhaahahhaha oh wow....

I'm AMERICAN and learned Spanish in the 7th grade. I soon forgot it, but still easily passed my "foreign language proficiency test" in college. We're in America. English is our language. Learn it. Speak it. OR LEAVE IT.

A fucking leaf

>speaks faggy language
>has to learn english to survive
I SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES (POORLY)

Entschuldigung, wir sind voll

Désolé, nous sommes pleins
آسف، نحن الكامل

waan ka xumahay, aynu ku jirno buuxa
Üzgünüm, doldu
افسوس، ہم مکمل ہیں

Woher kommt dieser Zorn? :D

That's an overstatement.

Alot of burgers do speak Spanish seeing as 1/3 of them are spics.

DELET

top 3 languages: there's no reason to learn Chinese if you don't live in China, and the majority of Spanish speaking countries are shitholes, so that leves us with the language with the third highest number of native speakers it is much simpler than Chinese and has an easy to learn verb conjugation system unlike Spanish. No one cares about your shitty languages because few outside of your area speak them. English is worldwide, so you might want to get a nice grasp on it.

English is the only language that matters, Heinrich. Hence why you're here instead of some German language site, or why the most popular YouTubers (PewDiePie) abandon their own native language to pander to English speakers.

English is actually very hard to learn to speak fluently. English is a fucking retarded language, with no real rules.

DELET

If any punk ass little bitch faced foreigner said this shit to my face I'd be all like, "naww, hell naww, fuck you, you stupid punk ass little bitch faced foreigner faggot" then I'd punch him really hell ass hard, then be all like, "USA USA USA USA USA USA -- 1776 you stupid faggot, we #1 USA USA USA USA USA"

because English is the only language worth knowing

>no complex cases or gendered words
>nearly infinite practice material
>used by the majority of the developed world
you'll never run out of people willing to help you improve your English, or resources to learn it.

Proud american brags about learning something and then forgetting it. Then brags how in his schools he passed it anyway. Finished it with "murica fuck yea"

Why are you mean people saying amurica is dumb?
Why do you people make fun of burger schools and education?

a fucking leaf.

Scimmelige pimmel oule.

>Hiding behind meme flags

based!
I too also agree with your very insightful and real smart comment, fuck the foreigners, USA is the Way, 1776 indeed, hell yeah, We are number #1 you are right.

damn though, ha ha, I really love being a American

Notice how all the shit posts and autism has come from American flags.

Very insecure people.

Calm down Tyrone shheeeiiit

Seize the moment, Germany. You could conquer all of Europa with just a modest fleet of these.

Mit dem fetten Hurensohn hat er nicht Unrecht, du fetter Hurensohn.

>Mit dem fetten Hurensohn hat er nicht Unrecht, du fetter Hurensohn.

How'd I do vocaroo.com/i/s03JzEjkckOY

I find it funny when they try to act smart or even use proper grammar. I bet half of the stuff they post is copy/pasted and originally written by a European. They don't have an education, so they should just embrace stupidity, not go so far as to copy and paste, it's pathetic.

I only speak 2 languages, English and Bad English

>Why do Americans and British people make fun of the way foreigners speak English but they themselves only know 1 language?
I don't care and I don't know anyone who would care or anyone who would have a reason to care. Even our rednecks who barely tolerate Mexicans go, "juz speak EEEEnglish aaaight." They don't give a rats ass how it is spoken. In the UK they have a busload of English accents and care more about how their own countrymen speak than foreign speakers.

sagey sage saged butthurt Turk and/or complicit beta watching his country be destroyed in real time when he should be rioting.

Asteroids dont care what language the garbage of the World speaks.

Kinda sounds like a refugee, not kidding. Try to read it faster like you would do an English text.

vocaroo.com/i/s06idRBupY0N

You sound triggered, murrican mungo.

>fetter Hurensohn confirmed

Inferior peoples learn the language of their masters. This is why Burgers and Bongs don't bother learning your shit language.

then you should start learning hebrew

vocaroo.com/i/s1tkK1Qi5xLp

lel

Is that also why burgers adopted the language from Bongs?

kek

typical insecure response

If you want to use something that someone else does, expect to be mocked if you do it poorly.

That's just how it goes.

I don't. Learning a new language, especially later in life, is not easy without dedication.
Now, I don't hesitate to notice how native speakers speak English. I just have to pretend it doesn't bother me.

Lmao internet tough guys.You are probably both over 150kg,have neckbeards,jerk off to lolis and use a mobility scooter to move around

We wuz bongs.

>German education

thats like being proud of understanding ghetto rap because it helps you connect better with your wifes son

lmao

English is the only language worth knowing, if it was necessary or even remotely useful to know German for example then we would learn that too.

Why do Germans hate Americans and Brits so much? Is it because they're superior to Krautlings?

Our languages are too hard for you traveler.

Why should we waste our time learning I ferior languages?