British drunk whores getting kicked out from a plane in Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=wWiJj0qvEKE

Yep... It's summer time in sunny Spain

Time for British skanks and German drunks to roam in our specially designated contention zone for european white trash.

Please kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2155531/Strain-gonorrhea-infects-millions-year-soon-untreatable-says-World-Health-Organisation.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You would do well to replace all the ethanol served there with methanol, the people who visit party islands are the lowest dregs of our society.

What an ugly airplane, all that yellow.

hey britcuck, you ready for the towel war??!

Gay thread, faggots

Nothing better than triggered germans when i get all the best loungers at 7am and then retire inside to avoid the heat of the day.

O fuck bump
show drunk and filthy uk hags

This, please leave them at the bottom of the ocean

Can I ask serious question Britain. Why are UK chicks so ugly? I mean, here in burgerland we have a lot of FATASSES, but we have hot chicks too.

Brits seem fat AND ugly. Why?

The grills in that video are our equivalent of florida trailerscum, they get better looking as you move up the income brackets.

>Ryanair

There you go. Chavs fly Ryanair exclusively.

Because the ones you see in the news are invariably working class and alongside drinking, smoking and having sex from age 12 there is a distinct genetic gap between them and the middle/upper class. If you actually visit britain you'll see lots of attractive women, you just won't see them in a dailymail article.

Don't you cunts even bathe?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2155531/Strain-gonorrhea-infects-millions-year-soon-untreatable-says-World-Health-Organisation.html

maybe it'll be best to just nuke most of the uk

I would LOVE to marry a proper British Conservative woman.

tfw no BBC or Elizabethan accent qt to wake up next to.

Could be worse op could be Florida
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

>Conservative
>British
>Woman

Wew lad you're going for that 0.00001%.

this is the reason the white race is dying. Euros are all degenerate.

Take the west country pill then lad. Virtually no blacks, muslims or jews. Second most racist area of the UK after Yorkshire (which is full of pakis). Lowest crime rate. Most people are Christians (not me but oh well). Most people are classical liberals or conservatives.

Sounds nice.

of course she's a fucking landwhale. what is it with british thots and the inability to weight less than 250lbs? even our coal burning whores here stay relatively thin before 25.

PROPA BRITISH BIRDS INNIT!!!

>group of girls
They are already less attractive than old grandma and can't tell if under 18 or over 35.
It's a drunk cab driver plane for drunk tourists.

i think brits are worse than americans

Daily reminder North Yorkshire is best Yorkshire.

How many Americans come to vacation to Greece? How do you know it's an American if they can be black and Mexican?

Your towel will end up in the pool if you try and 'reserve' any loungers near me lol.

Nuke the channel, that way we'll be rid of southern England and northern france in one go

I'd lick the blonde one's sweaty cunt.

Your towel's going home in a fucking ambulance bruv.

Just came back from Barcelona - what a shithole, place looks like it been hit by a bomb.

Aaah the days I went there I stayed sober and took so much advantage of those british knocked out drunk chav girls. I got a drunk/passed out fetish, so that place can be a heaven for me desu.
Amsterdam on kings day is a gold mine too.
Drunk sleazy sluts are such a turn on for me, the easiest drunken sluts happen to be british chav girls.

>not muslim
Obvioysly not a brit.

>ryanair
Flew once with this for work. Never again, full of trailer trash subhumans.

lmfao plus appropriate get

Funny thing, I'd still rather them drunk whores over non-whites

We will fight you on the beaches.
We will fight you on the landing grounds.
We will fight you at the all you can eat buffet.
We will fight you at the ketchup pump.
We will fight you for the last plate of greasy chips cooked in 2 week old oil.
We will will never surrender.
And if somehow you get the last of the kebab meat, our empire from beyond the oceans shall avenge us.

You know what time it is, lads.

Someone upload Arya Stark pasta!

Were they literally passed out and you took them home or how did you go about it

I did some work for them once, saw behind the scenes. I will never fly on one of their aircraft again.

tfw no BBC
woot mate

we have the same problem, its so fucking bad i cant imagine how much worse it is for you

What shit do they pull?

You forgot to mention the dutch.

Our unimaginative people always go to Spain

>Yah, the interesting people were kicked off the plane, now us boring people can get back to being boring.

You should be glad to have all that tourist money. It's pretty much the only thing keeping you afloat. At this stage, you're Nueva Venezuela.

give us a few greentexts lad, sorry for having to deal with those arseholes though

I thought the show Bernidorn was fiction...

The great pastime of fortifying coastal positions runs through your veins

I always tried to find one that lost her friends, was pretty drunk but still able to walk and talk a bit.
Offer to help search friends, don't put allot of effort in it ofcourse.
Then say you know my room is rather close wanne join me their for some last drinks.
Some say no, then stop trying if you try to push them to come with you they will make a scene.
Most say yes, so you take the drunk spray tanned chav with you.
Give her some more drinks.
Then it turns in to one of these 3
1.she says she doesnt want sex, I just let them pass out on the couch and wank it out to how the drunk slag is sleeping.
2.we have sex, she is drunk so a lot is possible.
3. My favorite, we iniate sex, but she passes the fuck out during forplay, I just continue while she is knocked out.
Always be nice to her the next morning don't chase her out of your hotelroom.
Most of the time they remember almost nothing from the night, so threat her good, so she thinks she spent the night with a gentleman prince.
Works almost everytime.

Houellebecq might be right with his assessment of Belgians and their culture after all :D

Time for British skanks and German drunks to roam in our specially designated contention zone for european white trash.
Sooooo Spains getting an upgrade ?

Having sex starting at age twelve isn't even a meme. When I think more I remember that in middle school at that age there were definitely girls and boys in relationships. Girls wore the pleated short skirts around class, there is definitely maybe 3-4 girls in each classroom that were fucking boys already when in the seventh grade.

Got to fill me in on that one first, don't know what he said about us.

"teehee we were bag girls tonight"

we need those tourists, thats what happens when you build your entire economy on construction and tourism

better that having niggers or sandniggers like their countries

>american attempts bantz
cripes

I don't care what you say, I love britslags.

>we need those tourists.
Then cater to a better class of pond scum?

all on welfare or greater welfare (state sponsored industry)
disgusting dregs

Im an American dude who works for Mercedes Benz so Im living in Germany for the next 6 months.

If I fly to Mallorca or Ibiza how easy is it to get laid by mid to high quality british sluts

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Not only the lower class are there.
But they are easy as fuck.

you're the kraut in the coalmine, literally
you can get killed off, then we'll conquer frace, benelux and germany and take it all back
CELTS UNITE AROUND THE WORLD
WE ARE THE HEIRS TO HISTORY

What's the point?

We are being flooded with shitskins and then the only whites we have who are breeding are these people.

What's the point anymore?

Elaborate my man, I'm rather curious now...

I hate the fact discount airlines made it possible for cheapskates to travel. Nothing sucks more than meeting them in the hostels and hearing them bitch about 10€ meals when going out.

>2017
>not having private villas
Scrub

Be clever, find the most pretty drunk girl and fuck her. Take the positive side of a bad thing.

Yeah you're a fucken weasel.
Houllebecq is garbage.

Underrated post

>I hate the fact discount airlines made it possible for cheapskates to travel.
>Nothing sucks more than meeting them in the hostels
>Hostels

That makes you a cheapskates you fucking pleb

They did literally nothing wrong. Drunk turism is beneficial and desirable.

OLE OLE OLE OLE
OLE
OLE
OLEOLEOLEOLE

it is fucking shit, fuck them all

Just a question: you can work in Germany without knowing German?

What the fuck is it with Jerry and sunbeds?

>You should be glad to have all that tourist money. It's pretty much the only thing keeping you afloat. At this stage, you're Nueva Venezuela.
30% unemployment better than foreigners destroying our cities

STOP RESERVING SUNBEDS WITH YOUR SHITTY TOWELS BY GETTING UP AT 5 IN THE MORNING TO BEAT EVERYONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's more, I don't find it all. But you get the picture ;)

Are they speaking English? Sounds like ducks quacking or something.

jus kill me jus kill me jus kill me

Who cares?

I've seen you shits try that in Bulgaria and land face first on the ground. Dont act like a macho if your spoiled ass has never been in a proper fight

Sed the British drunk whores to me, I'll confiscate the British drunk whores.

>REEEEEE ACCEPT OUR SUBHUMAN POPULATION!!!1
Fuck off, britshit.

I know, shit band desu

Kinda true I guess, but he writes like shit for obvious shockvalue.
Also checked.

going on a holiday is the most bluepilled shit ever

Generally I don't think so. I worked at the Mercedes plant in the USA for a few years and they sent me here since Im a native speaker of english and dealt with the project's American side before now. I didnt just walk off the street and apply at mercedes in Germany lol

Do you rather want roaming, thieving, raping and murdering niggers and shitskins? We have a lot over here and out leftist Gibs-System, I'm sure, would be open to suggestions such as "free holidays on the Costa Brava or Mallorca"

LITERALLY THE STEVEN SPIELBERG OF YOUTUBE
HE RECORDED IT IN HORIZONTAL
OH MY FUCKING GOD
SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY A FUCKING YOUTUBE OSCAR FOR GOD'S SAKE

M8 they don't exist anymore.

Yeah, he's making a living on shock value... Still entertaining! And of course, apart from some pedophiles there's nothing wrong with Belgium.

ITT European 'culture'

Its easy to tell Americans by their accent no matter their color.

It really depends where you go on holiday. I think brits are way more cultured than Americans. I used to work on a holiday resort on an island here in Greece. Brits were some of the classiest and friendliest people I've met. Americans were acting like children, just like you see them on youtube or tv. Once we had a whole yacht of students from USA, about 20 people, and like 1/3 of them were niggers dressed like the stereotypical rappers with a lot of rings and shit like that on them. My god, both the whites and the niggers were probably the dumbest lot of people I've ever met.

>vote yes to free movement of people and capital
>get mad when people and capital start to move freely
no sympathy here dæsu, it was not like you voted no and still got cucked like us

Remember lads, take the sunbeds. Doesn't matter if there's a Kraut towel on it. Doesn't matter if there's an actual Kraut on it. Just lie down and own that fucker.

Aland pls
Don't waste your RARE FLAG on a subpar post like this