linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
independent
archive.is/jU1tt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
archive.is/YB7F4
THE END OF TIMES

""Hunter S. Thompson made snuff films to join hollywood. he was blackmailed into including Anderochrome into Fear and Loathing. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it."

"Androchrome is something they use to induce the adrenal glands to hit a certain high to rip a shred in time and space to enter higher levels of consciousness and dimensions. It's similar to DMT.

It's that feeling right before you fall asleep or sneeze. They call it "exquisite expectancy". All the elites trip on it for inspiration

What do you think they do at the Bohemian grove? What do you think vampirism is? Alex Jones wasn't joking about psychic vampires. The movie Southland Tales touched on it, same with Fear And Loathing. Hunter S Thompson didn't want to put it in the movie but was told to.

They also do use clones for this.

Thats why Bernie Mac died. He went to a cloning station and told on them.

The Old Gods are coming back, boys, and soon I promise your lives will have golden purpose and meaning to replace the black, numb void you've felt in your heart."

""

Bernie mac was killed because he was about to expose the massive Adrenochrome drug market which is why they torture children, its created by adrenaline and has to be stored in a cool place like comet ping pongs fridge. It produces a euphoric high like DMT but is actually healthy for you. This is also why places like Alaska and seattle are hubs for trafficking."

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

all press articles on him:
pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere

IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,

linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:

IG: shecallsmeaur

>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict

>pic related

OC video of Podesta sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama

>pic related

In the last thread a user wrote:
"I kinda look forward to the older two generations of rothschilds dying and the gen x and millennial rothschilds who are basicallykardashians victim to their family's own propaganda to take overland fuck up their secret empire."

It is damn true. The new gen outright brag on social media with pics showing them living at literal 18th century castles. Jews have outjewed the jews.

p.i.c. related
the end is near..
ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENOCHROME DEALERS.

Archived

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

The more you spam this, the more people will think you're a schizo/ insane and not listen to you

I know... what's up with this lately?

bump

(((you)))

have you been here post 2015 this shit has been running all over the board, matter of a fact we made the election a shit show cause of hilliarys doing in spirit cooking .

If that dude was rothchild he sure as fuck seemed redpilled the way he talked about niggers.

I'm just imagining a fucking lizard baby sucker on a keyboard shitposting about niggers. Fuck that would have been funny.

i don't get it. why do you think it was him?

Paranoid as fuck

is that a horror movie scene or show?

Fuck I'm hungry now.

it's from some movie..

We also had him visit yesterday for a moment.

archive.is/YB7F4
SEARCH ID: FnQIUgSI

Thought it was one of those joke trailers in the Grindhouse movies. Like the "Waffen werewolf women of the SS" kind of thing.

Is that an ancient style room for doing drugs to discover new sht and advance civilization?

i don't even get how dr. strange could get released. it was even better description of quantum than matrix. potentialy jesus is coming soon.

Looks strangely alike.

it's a hindi temple you fucking sperg

hi, are you with us again ?

do you mind if anons in this thead ask questions like last time ?

care to drop more knowledge ?

welcome back

S-sauce?

I don't get it
How is a random guy saying "Hollywood movies are the truff" necessarily a Rotschild
/pol is getting more retarded by the day

Last time we got told this.

GUYS ITS OUR CHANCE.
GO AHEAD.
>PIC RELARED

Why the fuck do you think this is a Rothschild?

Looks more like an Iranian mosque, you stupid yankee turbonigger.

Weird.. ever since DMT I can activate that "about to sneeze, about to fall asleep feeling" at will. My heart rate slows and everything.

Like I do a bump of imaginary coke.

How did DMT feel on you?

>heart rate slows
>like coke

user, I ...

How did this Adrenochrome meme start? What prompted it?

What is your evidence that it has the effect you say it does, and how did you procure this evidence in the first place?

You guys are making some wild claims, but all of these links just lead to more speculation, or more schizophrenic ranting. I don't understand why you post this shit here without at least a tiny shred of proof or concrete, irrefutable evidence.

bump

>Mentioning the Titanic

Patrician, insider confirmed.

Very good, it made me believe in God.I hit it and before I could put the pipe down, I blasted off to stereotypical DMT hyperspace. I ended up inside of a "tornado made out of golden Buddhist monks" is the only way I can describe it.

Cool stuff. Although I'm never gonna do it again. I'll wait until the real thing when I die.

Either bait or he's stupid
>about to sleep
>like Coke

Well, i can for one tell you that the "Hunter Thomspon made snuff for elite parties" meme is based on his connections to Hell's Angels, who connected him to the Process Church which was all over the bohemian subculture those days. And if you don't know what the Process Church is, better start reading up on them. Shit is completely fucked, a rabbit hole you will regret going down to.

Pic related.

I mean when you do real coke that isn't cut with bull shit It can drop your heart rate if you lunchbox up and do nothing. At least the fish scale shit did that with me.

Not actually sleepy feeling retard. The I'm about to pass out feeling.

Adrenochrome for aliens...

Interesting, will look into them some day, do you have sources for good material about that?

Probably reptillians but most Ayylmaos just want weed.

Because autism.

you need to refresh the youngins with the early info

remember most people are too spergy and simple to do any of their own research

every one of these threads should double back with the original evidence that broke this all open. The CPP instagram pics, the podesta email leaks, the fbi documented pedophile logos on everything the elite touch. Remember not everyone was on Voat as this was all being broken open in the first few months.

None of that shit you posted is even tangentially related to Adrenochrome. In typical spastic schizoid fashion, you start spouting some dumbass ulrelated garbage, promising some sort of enlightenment once you 'do your research'.

If any of this garbage had merit, it would be easy to lay the facts on the table to allow anybody with a shred of rationality to draw a proper conclusion.

Instead you fucking obscure it with layers of pointless bullshit, in some bizarre attempt to appear more credible, by stacking your mount of garbage so high it blots out the sun.

Fucking post something real. If you won't do it then go back to /x/ and continue your larp there.

What the fuck? People were talking about Adrenochrome and Hunter Thomspon and i happened to know where that meme started. What the fuck are you getting so triggered over? If you aren't prepared to read vagues things maybe you should get the fuck out of a thread about Illuminati Bloodlines, you reddit-spacing snowflake faggot.

"Programmed to Kill", and Maury Terry's "The Ultimate Evil".

>calls other spergs
>takes time to catalog the whole spergy mess of "evidence"

i think that if you read some book on quantum you realize that jesus is the one living in all quantum states rather than like us in actualization state only. yes, he can even fool with time.

it's so obvious that i don't get why is it necessary to ask any questions. just read and you will understand. neo was living in full quantum and to live in full you have to die for it. and you will also live in full if you die, but death is portraited as bad thing, which is pretty sad. i'm still not sure if neo was literally jesus, because lots of people are saying that jesus was born in flesh, but i'm not sure about this betlem theory at all. dr. strange was a mortal guy like us, who had access to quantum. so, you see dr. strange is a bad guy, literally satanist portrait as a good guy. only satan can give you access to full spectrum of energies like offensive/negative that can harm or deceive. christians have access only to ones offered by god by proxy. you have to ask him for it.

tldr;
go to church,
and open your eye

holy shit. user said "elites get off on putting the truth in art because when you can have everything, nothing gives you a rush. "
"hollywood movies have more truth in them than actual history books"
Amazing how this scene has everything he tell us, creepy

I feel the same. After this whole July 27 White House user this place has gone full retard. Why do I still come here?

Too scared too click the link someone come get me after the thread 404's.

how do i procure a million dollars for the least amount of time and effort

at what are do typically children of bloodlines get introduced into sacrifice rituals ?

how are children made to hide the satanic activities to outside world, MK ULTRA like programming ?

what legacy do you want to leave behind you ?

Do you meditate? Do some spiritual discipline?

who cares, he gave important info, knew too much about it and took his time to tell us. real mvp

What does it even do? I took DMT several times and i get it.But how does Adrenochrome work? Why is it even needed? For the whole contact with Extradimensional and tune into Hyperspace DMT is enough. Is Adrenochrome even psychodelic or more like a upper?

I actually would like to try it and see what happens.

the archives are just for Sup Forums threads

kek nice one!

Too many Reddit fags

This place is shit you nigger loving kike

Still scared though, Rothschilds are what I fear the most they are the mega Jew.

rothschilds can suck my left nut through a straw punk ass niggas fuck bitch ass cunt faggots

gotta love the burguers projecting

no.
your whole life you have to strive to be poor, otherwise you are not a christian. if you get rich, you immediately invest into poor. you expect nothing from the investment. you don't go for a guarantee. being rich will eat your soul, in quantum literally.

you don't want any of it, because you don't understand consequences of it. thinsg like these will decrease of frequency and thus you are distancing yourself from god. it's natural that most people will start getting back to god eventually, that's why they have to repeat these ritual things to keep them low, distanced.

i have no idea about littel people stuff. but they will jew them up and they will later recharge on their own. i think that kids have more juice and will recharge faster than adults.

behind me? it's not about me.

Holy shit.

Fucking brutal!!

Ex dee dee dee

you can be rich and do good tho. Money just amplifies the type of person u are. U can be rich, happy, and not care about money while using it to benefit others. Pretty much the opposite of a rothschild.

no you cannot.
you have to suffer your whole life.
no matter the rich or poor, you have to suffer and never stop fighting the suffering.

Who are these people?

you cant become rich if youre a good person.

Pussy.

Coming from a cuck nation....

Was the adrenochrome even in the HST book?

More poor faggots hating money

Hey dumbasses, hatred for riches is one of the tricks of the rich to keep the poor poor.

Yes. So i don't know where that guy is coming off saying he didn't want to put it in the movie.

so they kill hitchcock yes?

no one hates you, but rather is sorry for you. i choose to be poor, you choose to be rich. i'm not making excuses, you are.

poverty is from the Devil.

You have been ruled by the kikes even longer. And you're still a pussy.

I read that entire Rothschild thread

There is absolutely no indication whatsoever that was an actual Rothschild, in fact several glaring indicators she was not in fact a Rothschild.

being rich is just finding vibrational alignment with wealth. Everything in the Universe is vibration, u get what u vibrate. Problem is there are too many people vibrating wealth (and getting it) while they're bad people, nasty, pedos.

also check'em

Go back to /x/ you fucking retard.

im not even a poor faggot
you can literally not become rich if you behave like good person. And if you got rich by luck (lottery or family) wealth will 99.999% make you greedy and egoistic. dont even argue

>faggot, nigger, shill

It's just a roleplaying Sup Forumsack.

what movies should we watch?
>southland tales
>dr strange (the old one?)
>titanic
anything worth looking into?

ahahahha might check that place out if i got time, Sup Forums is more interesting because of the free speech.
wealth and abundance is not just for the (((chosen ones))), everyone should have it. Fuck them, they want to control you, make u fearfull, they create circunstances and make you accept its "normal"

eyes wide shut

wealth has nonthing to do with money

>when you get a call and you have to research the hidden market

Waaaahhh I know it feels bad man. Please senpai teach me how to be a man again.

>""Hunter S. Thompson made snuff films to join hollywood. he was blackmailed into including Anderochrome into Fear and Loathing. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it."
You know Hunter S. Thompson wrote the BOOK version of Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and did not make the film... right? And that he was a journalist and not a director, right? So why would he have to make a movie to join Hollywood... ?
>Thats why Bernie Mac died. He went to a cloning station and told on them.
Ah this explains it, you're insane

this is such as horseshit. so if i start following the market theory, the best way to get rich would be to have a pizza standings. it doesn't matter what market theory says, if it's not right, you cannot sell it. only a fool or a person that needs to justify his business will fall for it.

well some cases its true, some people are so poor all they do is have money. The kike hates this faggotry quote

is it OK to use the wealth to be an eternal NEET?

True, but u can get wealthy without selling kids to the jewish pedos. Or creating (providing) horrible products.

Any literature or movies you recommend (except Dr.Strange)?
Also, who are you?

Yes. it's some super gay movie about thanksgiving