POST BREXIT MIGRATION SURGE

Strong voices in the British government are doing their best to throw the whole thing out the window. They've recently tried to push in the media for a "transitional" deal where we continue freedom of movement for up to four years. This will lead to a huge surge in "now or never" immigration and is overall an attempt to keep us in the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/liam-fox-denies-cabinet-has-agreed-immigration-stance-in-brexit-transition-zg6cpltm3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaties_of_the_European_Union).
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/02/brexit-big-lie-uk-could-have-reduced-eu-immigration-by-82-under-eu-rules.html.
dict.cc/deutsch-englisch/Anglistik.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Democracy is such a fucking sham

It's not over yet.

Good news.
t. slav

Nice. We'll should give all our refugees citizenship asap and tell them how nice London is.

thetimes.co.uk/article/liam-fox-denies-cabinet-has-agreed-immigration-stance-in-brexit-transition-zg6cpltm3

It doesn't even matter, eurotrash have til 2019 at least to get here and retain the right to stay.

And let's be honest, it doesn't fucking matter. We have no potential government that would send anyone home anyway.

This is exactly what I was warning you complacent lot about. You need to go full front and center making future Brexit plans publicly well established or else it will be death by a thousand cuts while May is glad she doesn't bleed anymore.

It's a battle, similar to your deep state vs Trump cabinet issues, or the issues within his cabinet themselves

Well I know you're all reserved and above it (except on holiday when you're an international pox of drunken and disorderly behavior) but the thing is has to be brought into the public discourse either way.

Where is my at least weekly drama about the Brexit? Last I heard was back during the snap elections when some loud Tory or other was on about how May's time was up and she'll be replaced. What of it? Nothingburgercity.

No, it's just you guys realising you are on the wrong side of history.

The EU hasn't even lasted 100 years, nor does it deserve to.

Your post shows a few issues with your understanding of this country. We have a variety of classes and a variety of different subcultures similar to your Hicks or Valley girls etc. The louder drunken disorderly lot exist but mainly outside of London and would never be given a voice by the media here, so you'd never hear it across the Atlantic, there's more of us than them, at least one million but likely more - we just get no airtime.
Actually a large part is your shitty union's pathetic attempts at scrambling to organise some form of "smackdown" plan while we keep you muddled as to our real goals - we're making trade deals with the US and Aus, have secured support from EU nations besides the two main powerhouses and have kept the pressure on the EU businesses to fight our corner. Media manipulation is playing a huge part in this.

Deserved or not, it has the best position in this fight. It will be fun to watch.

>while we keep you muddled as to our real goals

Fuck me, it's 3D chess

The EU couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, Poland and the V4 will be your downfall - of the Macron / Merkel squabbles don't sooner

In a way, it is. The main issue is the disconnect between the media and the reality of what is going on. The media are trying very hard to force their versions, this week is a prime example - but they've not succeeded a single time yet.

>Your post shows a few issues with your understanding of this country
>we just get no airtime.
That's what I'm saying. I don't think you can rest on some kind of quiet resolve on this one. When's the last time you saw a cartoon like Trump grab the POTUS seat? But that's what it takes to toss the crazy train on to a different track.

If you don't organize Brexit to mesh with Trump then you will have given up on a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in a position to help dictate the future of the world order. It's just that simple. If you take a back seat to this then somebody else will be at the helm.

That's my point, I don't think anyone is resting on quiet resolve. We've got institutional issues in this country that go back to times before your country even had a name, you were lucky to get out when you did. It is very hard, nigh impossible to get a changeover in party or even a successful changeover in the political leader of a party in this country thanks to the ways our politics work, you have your swamp but we have a fucking Dagobah of corruption.

The majority of us leavers are extremely pro-Trump and want to mesh with the US and other Anglo nations as comfortably as possible but it is far easier said than done, I think 2019 will be an interesting year if it does not get interesting sooner

We are essentially being held hostage by London and the London elite class.

London is what makes Brexit indelible. That's your fulcrum to work on. They can't jump to Germany or whatever the regurgitated threats are. That's your power over the world for the next phase of the game.

They're vicious sharks. You can't treat them as anything other than psychopathic game theorists. If you do not lever London to your advantage then London is going to lever you into death where they think you belong.

We fully understand that but the issue arises in how we would unify and spread our voices across the country without any form of media willing to do so, Brexit worked because we had huge memetic production spread over the internet, it's difficult to replicate that with 0 resources.

>without any form of media willing to do so
You are exactly on spot. During the Trump campaign, the Jew media was always running stories and asking each other where his "ground game" was and how he had any chances without a "ground game."

>quick aside
>be me
>one hop away from the big data guy who ran Obama's ground game
>lmao my ass off at hillary's lack of ground game
>the trusted the Ada computer to make all their decisions
>wew lad

So in other words what you need to do is bypass the media. Just leave it aside entirely and use the outlets available to spread whatever your brexit message is.

But what you can learn from the old lefties is that you have to have a message. You have to have a platform to spread. You're literally up against, what, "OH JEREMY CORBYN" based on an old pop music song and a handful of young nerds with red panties strapped on their faces? This is the easiest opportunity ever if you have anybody with the faculties to take advantage of it.

That's the problem, there's none of us with the faculties to take advantage of it.

>how we would unify and spread our voices across the country
You answered your own question. This is a psychological warfare operation, and one of the most important positions in such an operation is the morale officer. I have played this role myself, and I have also felt like a little slumbering kitten after all my bleak trouble when somebody else was my morale officer for a short while.

Think about it. If there is such potential, then how do you connect with your fellow countrymen? How do you get the buzz going? In the mid 1800s, revolutions swept Europe out of academics sipping tea in tea houses. Sound familiar? But this time you don't have to do it the stupid way -- most of those revolutions failed. This time you can do it the smart way.

No, you are, as are all the cucks that think the EU is still a good idea. What has the EU accomplished? It has successfully destabilized Sweden, Germany, France and the UK thanks to it being governed by officials in Brussels who are not held accountable for their actions. The EU will fail, and more countries will leave.

I can't and don't know anyone who can print off 3 million leaflets or posters or anyone who can purchase a media outlet or radio station and can't seem to launch anything successful online

You haven't got the faculties because you haven't got the arguments because you haven't got the right position in this fight.

You keep talking like there's always two sides to an issue. Sometimes there simply isnt, sometimes one part is 100% right and this time around it's the remainers and the rest of the EU.

Life is full of winning and losing, and instead of being jerked off by that ignorant amerishart itt, you should suck this loss up and get on with your life.

But of course you wont. You are too vain to admit you was wrong.

What would you even put on that media outlet, or that radio station, or that online thing, or the leaflets and stickers?

If you haven't got the message down, then instead it's time to huddle with whoever and get a gameplan.

Start local, even the smallest of small scale social organisation is going to totally dominate your areas local politics. Everything in the UK is up for grabs right now, the whole political system is being run on inertia. We're already seeing political authority and credibility just vanishing at the slightest hint of opposition.

Youse guise need to do a reverse Dunkirk.

Grab every boat you have, load them up with niggers and send them towards France.

The message, for me at least, isn't the problem but getting it out there.
Start what locally?
Where?
How do I get people aware and involved?
Where would it lead?

Explain the EUs immigration policy, and why its a good thing when its destroying several countries. Explain to us all why the EU is such a good thing when people who govern it are not held to accountability. You can't, all you can do is virtue signal. The EU will fail, and I'll bet Poland leaves next.

You Brits can come here if Trump makes it easier for whites to move here.

You can't get it out there if you don't have something to get out there. This is one of the principle reasons why it was so trivial to let Occupy Wall St. die on the vine. Nobody even needed to implement the RAND Corporation's Delphi Method because the old Pavlov-trained commies did it themselves.

You need a message. You can't articulate it yourself, which is OK. So you need to find other like-minded people and see if you can work toward something you could put on a sticker or whatever else. Work on their emotions. Are they upset? What are they upset about? What complaints do they have? What do they feel they cannot say in public but want to shout, given the chance?

reeee doesn't cut it. The early stages of agitprop have to do with clear, simple complaints that transgress existing class, party, social, lines. Things that everybody can agree on to defeat the D&C system. Then you can move on from there toward solutions rather than mere complaints -- without solutions, the complaints dissolve rather than resolve.

Look around you for anything that's pissing people off and try to fix it. Even something like the bin collections going from once a week to once a fortnight is a big deal for people. You get even half a street to refuse to comply with something like that and just watch what happens.

Start a blog shitting on your council, go door to door with an issue you know they give a shit about and just watch real politics accumulate. Everything you see on the tv and in newspapers is just some far flung bullshit that no one takes seriously. Don't get distracted.

This is exactly what i (would be) am doing (if i ever left the basement)

This is why I call you ignorant, shart...

EUs immigration policy was upheld by the Dublin treaty but basically flawed since it turned out, that western Europe wasn't initially prepared to pay for enforcing bordes of southern and eastern europe. As a result they let everybody pass through for about a year, which we called the immigration crisis.

Right now there is a reform proces going on (you probably are aware of the timeline of European reforms, if not you can look it up here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaties_of_the_European_Union). This is because the Dublin agreement simply didn't work and there needs to be more shared responsibility of immigration than there is currently.

Another thing, I'm actually sure you didn't know is, that EU actually created mechanisms to limit EU immigration after the inclusion of the East Bloc. Guess who used them (Germany) guess who didn't (GB), and guess which brittish politician was minister for the exact area that could implement these restrictions (Theresa May). Fucking funny. Found a post here: nakedcapitalism.com/2017/02/brexit-big-lie-uk-could-have-reduced-eu-immigration-by-82-under-eu-rules.html. But please do the googlin yourself if you need more.

Regarding accountability. The EU's (((leader))) head of the commision is approved by the Eurpean Parliament that is 100% elected by the European people. This is actually more democratic than in many nation states today (including UK where I think it's formally the Queen who appoints the PM, lol).

I'm sure you will disregard this because the only way you and the people like you can keep up your indefensible position on this is by disregarding the facts.

Why not? White european migrants are fine.

This isn't genuine pro eu sentiment, it's not nearly insulting/entitled enough.

What do you mean? I don't get this comment, just trying to outline the facts of the matter ...

Is it the paid shill arguement? I'm a bit confused ...

you're supposed to lash out at challenges to your political authority not offer incoherent argument.

Bait.

My wise friend, what does Brexit look like in your eyes? The only way to lead is to lead by example.

What's incoherent about it, nothing I've written is wrong. You're welcome to respond to what I wrote to the ignorant shart
No need to lash out, we can have an adult discussion about this.

They aren't ethnically British though. Is it so bad for us British to want a country to ourselves? If slavs don't like all the British people here they can move back to Eastern Europe. If I don't like all the slavs here, where can I go? This is the last stand for the British race. All around the world we are being replaced, ethnically cleansed. So no, it's not fine that they're white because being white is a fraction of ethnic identity (language, history, ancestry, culture). At this rate us British will be replaced by pakis, slavs and niggers in the next 100 years.

Yea I don't know what options you guys have left excluding all our revolt....

Reminder to buy extra British goods to support Democracy and freedom and nationalisem.

Everyone can kick the liveing daylights out of the Eu and liberal left wing.

Just go out buy something British today.

Enjoying my gin tonic now

>we are being replaced, ethnically cleansed
This is great wording. Get ready to prop it up when questioned with at least three historical comparisons, and ideally more.

When you sew a baron field, you might toss 100 seeds that bear no fruit. But in time one of them will. What fruit do you want it to bear?

That might be what you want, but Merkel would prefer them enriching Germany instead. She doesn't want to share.

I'm going to assume you're American from the choice of memeflag. See, Europe isn't like America where you're just "white" and thats it you're all bros, all of you guys are a mix of multiple different ethnicities both European and non European in which most the time you'll end up being around people who are an entirely different mix to where the only commonality really is that you're "white". This isn't the case in Europe, everyone around you is the exact same ethnic group. Because of that, having another group come in and replace you is just as bad as if they were non European because they're not your people, sure you have common roots but thats it. While Americans may want a "homeland for white people", Europeans want a homelands for the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Danish, etc.

It's incoherent because you recognise that the dublin treaty simply didn't work but you call for more shared responsibility to deal with immigration. But they're the same thing. The eu and its rules lack the political authority and legitimacy to be followed.

The eu only looks like it's functioning because it represents the consensus position amongst western politicians on most issues. The british government support mass immigration anyway.

Brexit represents a desperate attempt by the people to force politicians to actually look to the people for authority. To make them accountable to the people. Politicians keep acting like the eu/un etc give them the right to go to war(iraq/un) tackle climate change(un) deal with immigration and free trade(eu). But they're just a mirage.

Good. Do you want to be like the America?

By all means, use us as your punching bag on this. It will work toward mutual benefit. In the past 3 years where I live went from normal people to fucking headscarfs on the street and crawling with yellows and browns. Does the UK want America to be its future?

To put it another way, the people don't want mass immigration but the political elite do. So what does a politician do? Go to the people and give a great speech in a town hall about how we need to invite the third world into our towns? No he goes to a club full of people just like him (the eu) and gives a speech and everyone agrees with him!

People voted brexit to try and drag those politicians back into the streets they've fucked up.

I'm not saying it's not going to be a disaster, you think our government still knows how to even run a country any more? Shit could go south really quick. But there simply is no other mechanism for error correction available to the British people.

Now, why did this happen? It was a situation of economic set-ups. So what to do?

As your Rhodes Scholar Bill Clinton once said, it's the economy, stupid. Why are these people swarming in exactly? Are these are doctors, lawyers, and engineers? You will have to be able to make a proper case if you want to take down the paid off nobodies who are in politics only because they are good goy apparatchiks on the party dole.

I think loads for Brits will start moving to the US as soon as Trump repeals our immigration act.

I tried to do that with the latest parking restrictions they applied to my residential zone. Got so fucking pissed about it, I wrote to my whole building to say I'm writing a letter of complaint to the council, does anyone want to join? Didn't get a single fucking response, except from the Brit who said it wasn't that big a deal. Whaaa! 24 parking restriction 6 days a week not a big deal?

Council tried to say it was because the residents complained, which is why they increased the hours. As I dug into it, turns out the council is litmus testing two zones in the Borough before they roll it out to the whole Borough. Had nothing to do with residents complaining. Council is just being greedy ass motherfuckers, taking people's money and trying to get rid of the cars.

I wrote the damn letter anyway, bitched and moaned also on the phone.

So fed up with the lack of action sometimes.

B R E A T H E

>This isn't the case in Europe, everyone around you is the exact same ethnic group.
You gotta be kidding.

Let me help you on an early trend. Don't teach people to use nigger slurs like "gotta." You will wind up being lumped in with niggers and other social fouls.

>You've
See that? It's a contraction. It means "You have"
>got to be kidding
This indicates that you understand the structure of the language well beyond the Satanic CIA Skull & Bones "No Child Left Behind" policy. You want to outstrip that.

"barren field", not "baron field"

Americans don't know their own history and that is why they make such semantic errors. The history is in the language, friend. Read more English literature.

The baron doesn't own the field. Someone owns a field barren of yield.

Learning English is free and is your salvation.

Kind of have to agree. I've been looking for a way myself, can't find it. Govt has closed off the avenues to discuss...except for in places like Conway Hall.

The proportion of socialists to real conservatives speaking out is so out of balance.

I'm tempted to vote Jeremy Corbin next time just to make this country crack in two faster.

>barren field
lel, you're right. I always hated English for how it doesn't make any sense, but living in the spellcheck era makes it all the worse.

I remember about 8 years ago I remarked to my IT guy that I couldn't understand all the symbols on the UPS he'd just replaced. I asked him if we weren't in a society of unprecedented literacy and why we would need to devolve back down to pictures. I asked him if he thought that meant a precursor toward importing illiterate mass slaves.

I guess I was more forward-thinking than I thought at the time.

Why should I put more effort into my posts than the majority of native speakers here? It's embarrassing to read posts from USA, UK or AU. It's just sad to watch your language skills decay.

I've studied Anglistics at university for 4 years by the way, then decided to switch courses.

>Anglistics
top kek

Yeah you got me there, obviously I was referring to English studies. Here in Germany you have the explicit choice between "Anglistik" (Oxford English) or "Amerikanistik" (US English). The difference is in the literature you get to read, the accent the prof tries to imitate, and the spelling. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure how it's spelled in English, did a quick check in my favorite online dictionary, found this: dict.cc/deutsch-englisch/Anglistik.html

So you're telling me in Germany you don't live around German people?

It's cool. I miss the olden days especially for Germans when they start hyphenating and merging words because German is agglutinative and English is a grey area mutt language.

Cheers!

Well I do. Living in a nice suburb which is still 95% white because it's too expensive. Feels good man.

kek, been there myself, I know exactly what you're talking about.

The EU and their traitorous collaborators in the UK establishment are pushing the 'Britain is dead' meme, they are literally trying to crush our spirit before BLUMPF crushes their testicles with a big beautiful trade deal

Then why am i kidding?

Because I just have to drive downtown and the streets and shops are filled with turks and negroes.

Britain betrayed Europe and the European peoples throughout all its history

Europe will rejoice once they are finally finished

Sure but how long has it been like that and where do you live?

It started decades ago with the guest workers, obviously. But it has become a lot worse nowadays. The part of town where my ex grew up used to be 95% white, today it's little Anatolia. Duisburg always had a pretty high migrant quota because we have steel industry here and used to have a coal mine, but say over the last decade it has become A LOT worse, and even worse with the refugees the last few years. Germans move out, shitskins move in. And they are conquering one part of town after another. Downtown used to be white, now there are head scarfs and actual niggers roaming the streets, and in the northern part of town they enriched us with one of the biggest (if not biggest, not quite sure) refugee camp in whole Germany.

My point is until recently this really wasn't the issue and any white people you would come in contact with in most places would be your own kind.

There's nothing incoherent about acknowledging errors in EU immigrant policies and what the fuck are you talking about.

Does it mean, you only accept EU if they are infallible in every single way, do you even know how your own society works? It's through continuous reform.

>The eu only looks like it's functioning because it represents the consensus position amongst western politicians on most issue

Here's the correct text

>The eu is functioning because it represents the consensus position amongst its people

I know what you were trying to say, but countries like Germany and France haven't been "mostly of the same ethnicity" for a long time. Same for UK. If your point is that it wasn't such a huge problem until shortly I'll agree, but that was not obvious from your post.

Thats what i was trying to get at yes, that it was a recent change from that.

You're not on their side you retard, unless you own a conglomerate or a bank, or work for the fucking ESM or the BIS you are nothing but a useful idiot.

>memes got us brexit
No they didn't for fucks sake, Farage and Johnson did, because they are decent speakers and when the public heard about Camerons kowtowing and the EU telling us to shut up and get back in line over immigration a big chunk were pissed.

Add to that the stats of the NHS saving money, 80% of the laws being made in brussels, the fishing waters, and the largely undemocratic nature of the EU, it swayed a lot of people.
See above you cunt