Whoah wtf

whoah wtf
>when did you realise conservatives are fucking stupid and liberals were right all along??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ORs8rBWkPg
twitter.com/mikestuchbery_?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

realy make thing

Ana won but Cenk will lose. Love the guy but he can't debate worth shit.

Are we judging the debate on the merit of their arguments or based on which one I want to put my dick in?

Plus Shapiro is a master kike.

I haven't watched it yet. I find it hard to believe Skeletor would lose to the Armenian Jew. Kasparian is thick as hell.

She was cringe but still beat Ann. Hassan got destroyed.

Hassan is dumb as hell too though.

They're better off using the Jewish movie reviewer.

>Love the guy

Eew why? He should be executed slow and painfully. There's not a single thing likable about that giant heap of turd.

They should use based Jimmy Dore. Most based leftist there is.

He's too tantrum prone.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ORs8rBWkPg

When did you realise that the general umbrella for both of these terms are just as cancerous as so called 'centrists'?

Geez, I dunno man, maybe like 1500 years ago.

>Knows Israel is in the wrong
>Rightfully trashed Obama for the bad shit he did
>Generally has views that align with mine
>Fairly entertaining
He ain't perfect, but he's about as much as I can ask.

>lose argument
> "let's attack her personality instead!"
>*audience claps and cheers*
>" haha I have won!"

i'm not surprised Miss
>Why isn't this 20+ billion 1400mile long superstructure violating thousands of private and state owned properties built yet?!
would lose a debate

>ANNA KASPARIAN DESTROYS ANN COULTER

>ANN COULTER DESTROYS ANNA KASPARIAN

BOTH VIDEOS LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME!? HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ONE TO WATCH?!

>>Generally has views that align with mine

Kill yourself.

depends which bias you want to confirm

Ann went in with basic bitch cuckservative arguments

>muh poor blacks suffering from diversity

When you have to justify your existence by pointing out to someone else's suffering from the same cause, there's something deeply wrong with you.

>1 post by this ID
>newfags still reply to it

Did you see that "historian" "debating" or """""schooling""""" Mainstream Meteor man on twitter?

>I don't think Roman Britain was diverse

>UH ACTUALLY IT WAS

>Yeah? How so?

>DNA SHOWS THAT MAYBE ONE PERSON IN LONDON WAS A WOG, WHICH PRACTICALLY MAKES ROMAN BRITAIN THE ZULU NATION!

>No it doesn't

>Cue: 400 replies along the lines of "Fucking dumb idiot, retard, stupid asshole, fuck you, you're dumb, check out this blog from a Kangz U. that says FUCK YOU dumb racist alt-right KKK, fuck drumpf fuck white people"

>followed by "Infowars Man Absolutely DESTROYED by intellectual giant!"

>When you have to justify your existence
>there's something deeply wrong with you
When the people you're debating won't recognize the issue simply because it affects white people, how else do you rationally get them to see there's an issue?

You're the one being inane mate.

woa
I now realize that we need to have open b orders and exterminate ourselves so the rich can become richer!!! thanks OP!

Can you please post a link to that?

Not really. Since that's pretty much the entire argument FOR diversity/immigration.

Accuse them of being anti-white, and wanting whites gone. Everything they do points to this, they say it themselves, so when you accuse them they are usually lost for words. Press them on it and don't let go.

Otherwise you're just rehashing cuckservative arguments which never worked. Ann went full "democrats r da real raycists for oppressing blacks by latinos". This convinces none of the leftards.

This sounds totally real in this wonderful (horrible) internet raised manbaby niggerclimate we live in today.

Give us a second. This faggot makes like 400 tweets an hour.

>Ana won
Really? I watched about 90% of it, didn't see the WEED comment/part though, but Ann seemed to be winning?

Ann lost the debate because she spent half the time sucking nigger and kike cock and spewing the same "DEMS R DA REAL RACISTS" cuckservative pablum, as if that would convince anyone. Also by letting Ana brilliantly set the tone before the debate even began by letting her adjust her mic.

>That black narrator who was obviously biased
Fair debate , why can't the narrator just shut his fucking mouth.

>Ana

lol, Ana said Mexican economy boom was the reason immigration was down since Trump was elected.

>Home turf, libshit moderator, CA audience full of clapping seals agreeing with vapid lefty feel based arguments does not a win make.

People cheered just about as much for Ann even playing against a clearly stacked deck.

I want to fuck Ana, therefore Ana wins.

>Accuse them of being anti-white, and wanting whites gone.
>Otherwise you're just rehashing cuckservative arguments which never worked
Really gets the melons balled you insipid cunt.

I love watching his head turn red and get close to cardiac arrest ineffectual rage mode personally. Should be great tomorrow.

when I was like 7 years old. nobody intelligent takes any of this seriously.

This is the dudes twitter.

twitter.com/mikestuchbery_?lang=en

He was the one retweeted by J.K. Rowling as "destroying" Meteor Man.

Check out the "facts" he used to display that Roman Britain was Black.

I want to taste Ana Kasparians vulva so fucking bad.

dem thighs how can ann even comete

15 minutes in and there is literally no debate or points being made.

Just talking about boring news incidents.

Cenk is going to destroy Ben Shapiro

I hope so, Shapirostein is a kike charlatan and literal controlled opposition.

Cenk can't debate. Cenk is generally wrong on most subjects and utilizes playing dumb or being disingenous for rhetorical purposes.

Shapiro is crafty and will destroy him - Unless Cenk can rattle him by bringing up the JQ and Israel.

Wonderful argument

That would be great. I'd love it if Cenk turned the whole debate about Israel and told the moderator to fuck off. Not gonna happen, though.

It's strange how people see two different things from the same event.

>Anna
>Muh feelings

>Ann
>Lets do what works

Anna played for the crowd and Annn played for the reasoning part.

The shows/movies:
>Anna
>Hollywood movie that makes people feel good(marvel superheroes and shit).

>Ann
>Boring Documentary show about how we got here and how we are solving our problems.

Who won?
Anna is selling entertainment(emotional), so she wasn't playing the intellectual.

Imo they both won because they were playing different games/movies.

In terms of intellect and women that is likely to solve my problems, Ann.

You're right that Ana played up too much to the crowd. She said cringe shit many times. (DUDE WEED LMAO)

With that said, Ann straight up brought up the worst lies ever. Like how Obama didn't actually deport any Mexicans and he was being nice to all of them and welcoming them to the country. Completely and utterly full of shit. She's no more a "documentary" than Ana is.

I liked Anna Kasparian's old Nose better

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Ann was forced into being on the defensive for most of the debate, especially with the moderator attacking her, which gave the appearance of losing. Also Ana used the literally can't even argument, which really disqualifies her from victory in my eyes.

I want to abuse Ann Coulter's asshole.

Thank you lad. God damn, those Twitter faggots should be sent to the fucking gulag

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Is this bait?

I realized when I got kicked out of (((YAF))) for saying conservatives are hypocrites on many issues and hate gays when they don't realize how many closeted fags are in the Republican Party but scared to speak up.
So 2016, when the chick with crooked yellow teeth banned me from the club, oh well I got laid by liberals way more than conservative chicks

What the fuck was just problem bros

Confirmation bias is too strong for anything productive to come out of these debates, but they sure are entertaining.

Nothing wrong with spitting while you talk if you're winning.

lol Ana didn't win.

>he loves a fat stinking turd

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You don't try to change the mind of your opponent in a debate but to educate the viewers. Who cares if your opponent recognize an issue or not?

>atheism is a religion

Personally I don't fight human nature. People don't change their minds because of retarded debates like this.

I present my position and if someone disagrees they are welcome to make a case, I am not on this planet to teach petulant childish commie wannabes about the nature of reality, and if I was I would fail.

That's what you get for letting boomer necons speak for you. Ann, Ana, both belong in the same mass grave.

Did she mention the part where mexico has a minimum wage of 4.28 A DAY! Even China is 3.50 an HOUR. So she said a country with slave wages has low unemployment. What a fucking zinger! Someone give this lady a raise.

It is. You people just worship sam harris or dawkins and adopt the beliefs of humanitarianism/globalism

>1 post by this ID
>60+ replies

I'm an edgy atheist, and I think Dawkins is a fucking bellend.

OF COOOOOOOURSE

>bringing up the JQ and Israel
OY VEY!!!!!!