prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_euPk7PXOJU
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
g.co/kgs/s6tWSb
youtube.com/watch?v=F0nP0dXqGRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

I'm gonna do a flag reveal. Who you think you been talking to?

Is the Ben vs Chenk debate on yet?

Also 16% of free South Carolina blacks owned slaves

I love Kellyanne.

a faggot who else?

Russian

Why isn't Trump letting Congress go on recess so he can make all the appointments he wants and get to work?

>Apologies for having to abruptly go yesterday. Something came up and I had to leave near the end of the thread. Glad you were there to take over.
Always happy to help, do think about two threads in advance if you can. Even if I can stay for most of the next thread I usually try to get a baker right then. You did good though, no worries obviously.

Anyone other Aussies watching Home Alone 2 on tv?? Gunna miss Trump's part if ya don't tune in quick!

Why is KAC so wrinkled?

She looks like she is 80.

She also has no ass or tits. Why do you weirdos like her?

A homo?

>if Whites or Asians were only 2% of world population, would they be as influential as Jews are and have been?

History shows: obviously not,but then again, which race of people has been ejected from other countries as much as the Jew? Literally, all of their shenannigans, as silly as it may seem, can be explained by survivial instincts.

Slow day, huh? Well, don't forget to ignore shills.

What do I win? Is there money involved?

A leaf

ITALIANS ARE TAKING THIS ADMINISTATION CAPISH?
youtube.com/watch?v=_euPk7PXOJU

Or...

You could let these played out threads finally die...

And do the world a favor.

Pizza Party Ben.

Did it happen yet?

What do you guys think of Scaramucci? He seems like complete clown to me, terrible choice.

Awooooh

a piece of nigger

>Always happy to help, do think about two threads in advance if you can
I do. I plan them out. But, like I said, something came up and I had to go abruptly.

>Even if I can stay for most of the next thread I usually try to get a baker right then
As do I. I don't like leaving without a trusted baker to take over.

Watch Scott Adams.

Mooch is a Master Persuader. If Trump is a 10, Mooch is at least a 7/8.

/ptg/ will die when Trump steps down from office on 2025. At the earliest.

damn...true true...

Haha funny, but wrong.

A shill would not waste time with an obscure medium like Sup Forums.

Shills only care about fb, ig, and twitter.

If Western Civilization is so great, why does this illegal immigrant have more views than every American combined?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

Clown that was dumped because he is a manlet that still plays with superman toys in his 50s

>a faggot who else
So fucking rude pede
nope
again, rude!!
tell me your name and I'll whisper it 5 times before I go to bed
nope!
haha

No one cares what you think

Yeah, wasn't even criticizing, thought you probably did the same thing. It happens.

Ah, so it's just normal retards then.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Am I crazy or is there a resemblance

>ID's don't match

>larping

It kills me a little when Sup Forums is correct about the degeneration of society

>photograph
>1655
Makes me doubt the whole thing desu

Well you never see them in the same room so...

Which is why I apologized.

Anyway. Slow weekend.

Roosya! Do you prefer another name or was that a good calling card? I never asked, I think.

I am now officially off the Trump Train.

because the more the "congress is ineffective" narrative gets pushed the more Rs will turn out in 2018

I haven't watched this yet, is it "bravo, Nolan" tier or "BRAVO NOLAN" tier?

Are you blind? Put your glasses on.

Like most.

So, I was looking at (((polls))) and comparing the margin of Trump's lead between when the polls counted Hispanic Whites as "White" and when they didn't.

It's hard to say anything precise about "White Hispanics" given margin of error issues, but based on how much including them among Whites appeared to handicap Trump's overall White numbers, it seems that Trump got somewhere in the mid 30s among "White Hispanics" group, while he got low teens among non-White Hispanics

>When it kills you inside to know you're always right
>Thumbs up shades Ball.jpg

Fuck drumpf und whte people

We do have another Trump rally on the 3rd though.

Is that not what Darwin tells us? Those who adapt to conditions shall survive? Let's strip away historical context for a second and realize that while Jews have pretty much always been targeted, they've gone through millennia of challenges during which time many other more numerous peoples have disappeared entirely. By any measure, they are resilient.

Again, I don't say any of this to defend them, their survival instincts frequently override sound judgment and create more trouble for them and others, but stats are stats... If Whites were only 2% of world population 1000 years ago, they probably would not exist right now. Nepotism doesn't work forever, or even very well.

Someone is going to have to live with that tattoo forever.

!!!
I don't really mind, anything will do.

Well then I will say what you won't:

our enemy is the Jew, through a milennia of nepotism. White needs to look out for their own, in the same way that the Jew has.

Ethnic russians are subhumans

Most people with tattoos are fucking useless anyway so who cares

>Iraqi shoots up a club in Germany
>Police rule out terrorism

I don't like him. Might be because he's Italian and I'm Irish, idk.

lolk

I want you to tell me your name, I'll still whisper it

Some people get tattoos when they're young and followed but grow up into upstanding individuals who regret putting permanent ink in their skin.

>75 bucks a week

Iraqis are honorary whites. Clearly is was a white supremacist attack.

>is was
Time to pick up the gun and go to sleep

He's entertaining as hell and likely to piss off people I don't like

9/10

As i said, most not all.

Everyone I've met/known with a tattoo has had emotional problems.

He is that muslim turk weirdo, don't listen to him, Roosya.

My name is Randy.

Don't forget, cocknose.

I am nonwhite and I agree. But whites are all 'refugees welcome' especially the Scandinavians. Just look at Sweden. Look at Minnesota which has a high number of Scandinavian diaspora, genetically liberal it seems. Whites are too trusting!

Yea i know, just wanted to give him a (you).

Not really, the real enemy is the whites that go along with them. What the Chinese call Baizou. It's so obvious, foreigners even have a term for it. Jews barely have any influence over Asia by comparison.

There's a collapse of personal responsibility across the entire West that must be acknowledged before anything can be improved.

"Republicans are total quitters if they give up on health care" - his majesty, King Trump I
>didn't do shit to campaign for the bill other than sit in the Oval Office tweeting.

God, Trump, can you stop whining because you didn't get your "win"?

Guess what? Obviously some white are not predisposed to survive, especially those being Scandinavian, what is a God Damn shame.

Trump looks spot on but they made Michelle's penis too small

Billionaire. Future President. He's 100% smarter than 100% of the people who are criticizing him right now.

All the liberal marxists kike scum is hating on it.
Now draw conclusions.

abloo abloo the senators need their hands held!
Of course its only a couple senile RINO's who are the problem, then again maybe there are tons of more closet RINO's who would vote no if it was going to pass.

>this post

So, someone tell me, why does the Jew interfere so much with Western Civilization and ignore the East?

Let in muslim immigrants

Duly noted, Hans.

It better be otherwise you'll get the worst fucking karma for tricking me

you blamed the jews but i was the italians all along

Exactly who is pining for the old GOP of Bush except for the leftist ringleaders?

I am pretty sure the Jew is making alliances with the chinese as we speak. Zuckerberg's wife ring a bell? Or how about how Ivanka's jew daughter literally speaks mandarin...

The chinks usurping the US economically and the kikes are so many steps ahead of us

>What do you guys think of Scaramucci?

Charismatic, good speaker, effective communicator, doesn't put up with nonsense, loyalist to President Trump, and already throwing leakers out.

Great hire. I like him. Far outweighed expectations.

> You are deeply respected here
> I echo these sentiments as well.

I truly need to shitpost harder and more often, this is killing my shitposting street cred kek.

About music made in the past 7 years that like: I'll expand to 10 so I can post one of my favorite albums from a group I absolute adore:

> Portishead - Third (2008) [1]

First time I heard it I though
> this is fucking garbage. 7 years waiting for a new album from them and this is it? Fucking bastards, this is nothing like Portishead at all, let me hear it once more so I can try to understand it
> wait, this make sense. I'm starting to understand what's their angle here
> wtf, this is absolutely their best work.

Likely an obscure band in an obscure genre but it's recent and I like it. Pic unrelated

[1] g.co/kgs/s6tWSb

Right......................away..................

theres literally nothing wrong with being italian

youtube.com/watch?v=F0nP0dXqGRo

MAMMA MIA, HO MANGIAVO LA PASTA.

>tfw the only time you have to browse Trumpgen are during the extra extra slow hours of late night weekends

I never got into portishead after dummy. Am I missing anything?

> KAC has no ass or tits
Wtf are you talking about?

I think you still misunderstand me, I'm saying the Jews are largely potent because they're elevated by some whites. Remove this dynamic and they'd become like any other minorities, probably rising through the ranks based on IQ, but hardly controlling every fucking supra governmental organization in existence.

As for your question, I suspect that cultural barrier is as good an explanation as any. The Jews are a Mediterranean people, they have never had any large contact with Asia until modern times. They certainly tried to subvert Asia, but failed for a multitude of reasons.

Sup Forums is always right.

the sooner you accept this the easier it becomes.