Would you marry a girl who you disagree with politically?

Would you marry a girl who you disagree with politically?

NO

>women having opinions on politics
What?

Sure. I'd just fuck the liberal out of her.

Don't do this unless she is easily swayed. It will be a constant battle. Do you want a wife that thinks you are racist because you don't want your daughter to be raped by Tariq?

Not exactly going to find a girl that also wants all other races out of Europe and to go back living in a traditional life stymey

In my experience, women tend to adopt the political views of whatever man is fucking them, if he is a strong man.

This pretty much.

This isn't possible. If you dick a girl right she'll adopt whatever viewpoints she thinks will please you. Since I know how to dick women right it would be impossible for me to marry one that doesn't share my views.

this is p accurate
i turned a "anyone who has opinions is a retard" degenerate girl into a full blown nazi in 4 months

>2017
>Getting married

AMEN JESUS CHRIST.

YOUR NIECES AGREE WITH YA

The leaf is right.

>Would you marry
No

>marrying a women with an opinion
>this level beta

Depends on how she disagrees. If any of the following:
>cheats on me because I "don't own her"
>cheats on me with shitskins
>falsely accuses me of rape
>fucks with me in any manner because I'm a male oppressor
>is pro-LGBT for kids
Then she's no wife material.

Wife keeps her mouth shut about politics or gets btfo so we are good

>marry
no thanks, hebe.
>disagree politically
she is to hold her tongue and keep silent

Sure, as long as politics is not a main part of the marriage.

that's oven material desu

Here's my advice to anyone thinking about this. Don't do it.
It starts out fun and innocent. Maybe you'll even have good sex.
The difference of politics doesn't matter, but over time it will become more important to her because she's a leftist, and leftists have nothing better to do than try to convert you.
My girlfriend has been becoming more and more aggressive trying to pressure ME into being libera, even went so far as to whine and beg me to switch parties. Which is to say nothing of all the times she had the chance to side with me on issues and refused to do it. Like the time I found out that some fellow artists were trying to distance themselves from me bacause I voted Trump. I sat on that info for a week and then finally told her why I was pissed off all week. She went on to tell me that I'm a far right extremist and "that's why people hate" me.
The more she does this the more you'll resent her. That cute friendly "open minded leftist" you started out dating will get replaced by an actual SJW.
Lefists can't coexist. They can't stop talking about politics, unlike conservatives. A liberal might love you, but she will also stab you in the back. But by then you're too invested in her, like me, from dating her for years, and feel like you're trapped in the relationship only to implode and have a mental breakdown, and commit suicide as your only way out.

I did.

We don't disagree anymore.

She sorted herself out.

In my experience women have no true political beliefs. Especially if they are in a good relationship.

If they are in a poor relationship or single they tend to start having pet topics like abortion or lgbt bullshit that they get all pissy about.

But rarely will you find one that gives two shits about matters of actual importance like the economy, immigration, taxation.

The only care about virtue signaling. Taxes aren't a sexy topic for them to get all butthurt over

dump that cunt. roasties can have their cats.

Yes if she is pretty.

Women don't even have political opinions so of course I'd marry one that "disagrees"

If she looked like that? You betcha.

I can work with anybody left or right, they'll be on my side eventually, I've converted plenty of people. What I can't work with are people with faulty philosophies, like post-modernists, who I can't even really categorize as human. As long as you believe in your own agency and accept that morality and truth at the very least exists, that's all that really matters.

It is possible to change opinions as long as she has an open mind and the guy can present his own opinions well. It happened in my relationship, and I'm glad it did. We grew closer because of it after seeing eye to eye.

Best I can do is give her anal. Marry her? Nah.

Get out of sweden maybe? Europe is kinda diverse in terms of how many intresting and different countries there are.

No man is enough for that whale. Unless your Moby-Dick, good luck penetrating that.

I think the real answer is that you need to find a malleable girl, some women will be able to be convinced at least once you get into a serious relationship.

No, even if she was perfect in every other way. And i wouldnt get married anyway but I cant even imagine being with a leftie, youd want to the rip their fucking head off

True, but i have no doubt its much hard to do so in sweden.

>marrying a TRAITOR that wants the destruction of everything you stand for.