Explain this to me Sup Forums

Explain this to me Sup Forums

if the Clintons really are responsible for killing off their enemies then why are people like Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr, Linda Tripp and Paula Jones still alive?

They all did HUGE damage to the Clinton legacy, shouldn't they have all had accidents or become "suicidal?

I don't think that Hill or Bill are really ordering the death of people, otherwise the people mentioned above would already be dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/01/linda-tripp-i-saved-monica-from-being-killed/
archive.is/HFmcT
littledixiedynamite.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/the-mysterious-murder-of-mary-mahoney/
archive.is/jgQiX
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would they gain by doing that? Those stories are already fully public.

If there is a high-profile figure in the media's eye already, and who's ties to the Clintons are well known, it would be foolish to just murder them all as a matter of course. That would REALLY get the public's attention.

Now, if it's just some bodyguards here and there, or people who the cameras are not particularly interested in at all, then yea it's okay to leave some threads laying about for conspiracy theorists to pick up. Nobody will listen to them anyway

shouldn't they have killed them before the story got out?

every conspiracy theorist starts with Vince Foster, and he died in 93, way before Bill got the bloey joey

doesn't make sense to kill people who have already talked. just makes you look very suspicious.

holy shit you guys all missed the point, they should have been killed BEFORE the story broke right?

You're all missing the point either intententionally or not.

The clintons could have killed these people BEFORE the stories became as public as they did. They had the opportunity to but they're still alive.

The clintons are not murderers.

Back then, their strategy was to try and intimidate people in to silence. They would only need to change tactics if they found that method was no longer working.

Maybe they weren't aware of any story because these people were in the belly of the beast and wanted out perhaps covering their own ass with the media scandal making them public celebs overnight so they'd be protected against the monsters they worked for?

You guys are all missing the point. These people could have been killed BEFORE their stories came out. The Clintons are not murderers. They have harmed no one.

well they couldn't have killed monica even if they wanted to. her story broke over night because she told a friend who then spoke to the media. once the story broke it was huge cause it involved the president. killing her off even if it was just an apparent suicide would bring so much suspicion to the sitting US president.

Samefag

what about Vince Foster that was in 93 way before Lewinsky

every conspiracy list I have ever seen has him on the list

The Clintons aren't magic. It's impossible to know if they ever had the opportunity to kill everyone that pissed them off. I'm sure Bill didn't go in planning to murder every bitch he fucked.

the clintons are innocent? right. and you're a delusional retard.

If you have a problem, and you can fix it with a low risk solution or a high risk solution, you choose the low risk solution. Even if other problems have needed the high risk solution.

What? Every conspiracy theory starts with the Mena connection in the 80s since it's public knowledge that Clinton flew Cocaine through Arkansas for GHWB.

They weren't that desperate before and they were at the height of their power.

You people all know who Monica Lewinsky is.

Does anyone remember Whitewater?

You got snowed by the Clintons and the blue dress.

publicity
lewinsky's blowjob for example made the name clinton a household name in households that it wasnt already, and is still talked about today
bad press is better than no press, and in our age of degeneracy nobody gives a fuck if the most powerful man in the world gets some head, trumps probably got 3 or 4 right now doing the same thing.

the damage was already done once they went public, the thing that they revealed was just Clinton getting his dick wet and was a legal non-issue until Bill perjured himself, they were household names that were all over the news in a way that somebody like Seth Rich never was, and them suddenly dying would just raise more questions than answers

Go to sleep pedosta

we also know someone else in politics that quote,"Doesn't suck his own dick."

All of the people they killed were doing things to actively bring down the Clintons, and were providing evidence of their criminality. All of these people OP listed are both highly public figures, on top of their actions only embarrassing the Clintons rather than actually dealing with anything illegal they'd done. Killing them would be stupid because there is a massive risk of being caught, but little to nothing to gain from doing so.

me likey

The Clinton's are and have been backed by powerful people for a long time. Those people are not afraid to kill to get their way. Anyone who knows about Arkansas politics knows this.

so why didn't they kill Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr, Linda Tripp and Paula Jones?

that was my original question, shouldn't they have died before the story broke?

They have to actually be in their way in a way that would actually be an impediment. Those people were annoyances, not impediments.

They can't just off all of their most high profile enemies or detractors. Fear is the main force involved. This is why for instance Pedesta says in his leaked email, "i'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have a real basis for it."

Another possible example is after DWS threatened the Police Chief, it would have looked very suspicious if he was the one who ended up dead on the beach a few days later like the attorney did.

Plausible deniability, plus fear.

cont.
This is also why some who might otherwise have preferred to mind their own business, will come out publicly.

The DNC Fraud attorney who cried on camera and spoke about her fears was VERY smart. It would be nearly suicidal for them to go after her or her parents after that.

Because they created the Lewinsky scandal to conceal an even bigger and more dangerous scandal.

America got trolled.

not buying these "explanations"

Occam's razor, if the Clinton's were really in a habit of killing their enemies then all the people in the scandal should have been killed, simple as that

you can wave your hands all you want but at the end of the day the simple explanation is that they have not been killing people

Cont.
Anyone interested in these kinds of things should also look up the term "gas-lighting". Not directly related but another tool that is used by unscrupulous players in such games. And also by unscrupulous men and women against each other in relationships.

user. Its america.
Some people believe they are ruled by reptilians and 9/11 was an inside job.

not buying your simple-minded response. don't ask if you don't want an answer.

Because they were already in the public eye...

Sorry, just noticed that others came to the same conclusion already.

>The Clintons are omniscient
That was never part of the claim. You all are too socially undeveloped to understand how these things play out.

>Occam's razor
Read some european history if you think everything is straight forward. Read Machiavelli. in the end, if you don't buy it fine. It's fairly obvious many to people who have been around these types of games. Do you also believe oslwald took kennedy out alone? Read or watch some non-fiction investigator stories. Watch The Tudors series about Henry the 8th and British royals.

>still falling for the reptilians meme

do you even know about project nibiru?

>Monica had sex with just "embarrassing" to admit
>Gal murdered in coffee shop supposed robbery gone wrong was bringing sexual harrassament 'criminal charges'
Yeah you really thought about this.

>jewtube
>watch?v=jYRa-fpNonY#t=03m41s

you don't have to be omniscient to know that the intern you are fucking is going to tell someone

>people present compelling arguments
>ignore everyone and go on with your retarded opinions

HURR DURR

>wrong thread
>lol

Nothing substantial ever came out of Bill's sexual adventures, at least nothing that truly threatened their power plays. In fact, an argument can be made that the Lewinsky debacle served as a great distraction for other more insidious actions taken during his second term.

How many people have you fucked then killed? You weirdo.

He's not interested in the topic. He's convinced he's more intelligent than anyone else here, and out to prove it. This is mental masturbation on his part.

I've been there.

they can't kill those people because then even morons like you would realise they're murdering people

Presumably you believe the official 911 story. That too is a conspiracy theory. Unless they did it in the open, they conspired. You just feel the official conspiracy theory is the correct one, correct?

Remember me, goyim?

Exactly this. OP is committed to his retarded "break-through" though, let's see what bullshit he comes up with to squirm out of this.

What a cutie

This is one of the things I love about Trump. He basically plays by the rules, or with ethics. And with one hand tied behind his back, he brutalizes his unscrupulous enemies. As much as I would sometimes prefer that he just take a few traitors out the easy way now and then, the man is a phenomenon. A virtuoso. I really think he has some otherworldly powers on his side sometimes.

wnd.com/2016/01/linda-tripp-i-saved-monica-from-being-killed/

Archived: archive.is/HFmcT

littledixiedynamite.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/the-mysterious-murder-of-mary-mahoney/

Archived: archive.is/jgQiX

The following strange circumstances were discovered around the murder scene:

1) The store’s doors had been locked from the outside, as if the night crew had locked them before leaving the night before, as they did every night. Apparently, the assailant(s) locked up behind them after committing the murders.

2) Nothing in the store was out of place. Though there were thousands of dollars in cash on hand, not one dime had been taken from the day’s receipts. This fact would seem to rule-out a robbery.

3) Despite being located in the densely populated Georgetown neighborhood, no one heard the shots. This fact suggests the assailant(s) used a silencer which would point to a professional hit.

4) While all three of the Starbucks employees had been shot, the former intern Mahoney was shot five times, once in the back of the head.

Mahoney worked on Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign, and worked as an intern during Clinton’s first term, arranging tours of the White House. She left the White House in 1995 and took a job at the Georgetown Starbucks as an assistant manager. Another intern, Monica Lewinsky, reportedly frequented the store and became friendly with Mahoney.

Mahoney’s execution-style killing occurred amid the pre-trial media coverage of the Paula Jones lawsuit against Clinton, and only three days after Mike Isikoff of Newsweek announced that a “former White House staffer” was coming-out with her story of being sexually harassed while working for Bill Clinton.

As it turned out, Isikoff was talking about Kathleen Willey, but given the number of women with whom Clinton had approached for sex, it could have been a host of women.

the face of innocence.

Monica talks about a couple close calls. For instance, there was an abduction attempt with her at an airport.

Here's the thing: people go for the low-hanging fruit. Sex scandals get everyone talking, while no one pays attention to political corruption. If they bumped them off, everyone would focus their attention on them again.

If blewinsky was so damaging to the Clinton legacy why did bill do 8 years as president and why has Hillary been a senator the since fucking forever?

I'm sure OP won't be convinced but for other who are curious here are a couple more examples.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html

>Occam's razor, if the Clinton's were really in a habit of killing their enemies then all the people in the scandal should have been killed, simple as that
Just because the Clintons were in a "habit" of killing their enemies doesn't mean that they used murder to dispatch their enemies in every single possible case. I don't think you understand the cost-benefit analysis of eliminating a potential threat. We're telling you that not every "enemy" needs to be eliminated. There's a difference between somebody who could embarrass and somebody who could testify, since only one of those actions leads to conviction and imprisonment. If you gave people the high-risk treatment of killing them to prevent them from talking, especially after they gain the public's eye, then you will eventually get caught. We haven't even talked about the details of each individual case, where your criticism often assumes omniscience on the hands of the Clintons. They were Machiavellian political actors, not bloodthirsty psychopaths.

Are you going to sit there and believe that the vast string of deaths surrounding the Clintons, according to the least complicated explanation, were all coincidences? Sorry, but that's absurd.

For those unsure of the Clinton's unsavory past. Read about the scandals in Arkansas, especially their connections to the airport in Mena Arkansas. An easier, though much less objective means of raising red flags is the amount of suicides connected with them, especially strange suicides. Also see connections with coroners, police officers, secret service, attorneys, judges, etc...

Rotten shit. It is not just them either. Look for strange happenings with other politicians both on the left and right. You will find more than you bargained for. Read about the franklin scandal. It was a republican dominated pedophile ring back in the 80s and 90s. It is connected loosely with Iran Contra and other affairs which were very heinous. The power to cover these kinds of events up reveal a startling and terrifying power, and also reveal that there is a machinery of corruption that implies past, present, and even future operation.

Yup. They only murdered as a last case resort. They usually started by trying to bribe the victim. If this did not work, then they would intimidate the victim. If a grand jury was formed then they would attempt and corrupt the grand jury (incredibly difficult, but feasible and has happened a couple of times before). If this did not work then the option of murder eventually went on the table.

Monica doesn't know shit about their dirty endeavors, she just sucked the rapist's cock. The dangerous ones usually don't get as much publicity as she did, it's always some sub secretary of Bill's government or something, someone who had access to all his drug related deals or so.

The real question is why isn't Trump investigating the Clintons? Wasn't this a promise in his campaign? I mean this isn't just a petty squabble, you can probably spend some good 10 years digging all the dirt on them, and they must have countless cases of high treason type crimes. Like the giving Russia nuclear equipment deal, I mean since now the Democrat Party is all worried about Russia, let's help them out with this issue.

I personally think that Trump is leaving them be because frankly at the moment they are as close to being untouchable as politicians can be. There is a possibility also that Trump is comrpomised, and that it is a sort of mexican standoff, a kind of mutually assured destruction.

politicians have affairs all the time why would the public care or be shocked?

Hey fuckhead. Do all kinds of illegal shit. Kill people that become liability. Can't kill the ones that turn and become a liability unexpectedly. Less risk in just smearing them or lying at that point

Can we get Trump to sign an EO recognizing the Meme War?
I'd definitely wear one of those hats.

I don't think they saw people like Monica Lewinsky as someone who would out their behavior. Bill was fucking her so getting rid of her would mean no/less fucking for Bill.

They simply weren't aware that his infidelities were being investigated.

But you can't foretell that she blabs to her buddy who is recording the whole thing for the FBI.